UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> HUGE Storyline to take place on Raw this week

1/4/13 11:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KyMart23
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry guys i have been busy lately so just wanted to pass this on,

According to sources a major storyline is planned for this Monday's Raw. When I asked for some details all I was told was, "Everyone will be talking about it." Also it was noted Vince McMahon and creative wanted to start Wrestlemania season now in early Jaunary, and that they wanted the hype to carry into the 20th year Raw next Monday. As of right now I still dont not have any details but hopefully will have something as soon as Sunday night.

1/5/13 12:26 AM
G-Hands
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Rock said his storyline starts on Monday. So it's gotta involve him.
1/5/13 1:00 PM
KyMart23
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

G-Hands - The Rock said his storyline starts on Monday. So it's gotta involve him.

This is what I'm leaning towards as well, but I also have heard whispers that they could tease a new ERA.

1/5/13 4:25 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PG-13!!!! Phone Post
1/5/13 5:20 PM
TSMontana
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheZa -  PG-13!!!! Phone Post

I'd mark if they showed up.
1/5/13 5:22 PM
deljayson
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana -

Yea I'm getting tired of the kiddy kiddy stuff whenever I watch it. Phone Post
1/5/13 6:18 PM
G-Hands
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyMart23 - 
G-Hands - The Rock said his storyline starts on Monday. So it's gotta involve him.

This is what I'm leaning towards as well, but I also have heard whispers that they could tease a new ERA.

They'll definitely be pulling the trigger on a more aged-up era when the time is right.

You gotta figure they are doing a good amount of markeing analysis to see how their audience of Cena fans are growing up.

That said, it feels a bit early for an aged-up, more adult era right now. There are still an incredible amount of kids in the audience that they pander to.

We'll see. I would welcome it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

1/5/13 6:26 PM
grizz632
597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana - 

I'd actually tune in for that also

1/5/13 7:53 PM
Big Baby 6942
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We are the nation......... Of Domination Phone Post
1/6/13 3:13 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Rock is the sword lol..

but didn't Vince promise something huge over the summer?

1/6/13 3:24 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rock and Punk will likely face off.

1/6/13 3:26 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

either Lesnar or the Rock costs Ryback the title Monday.

1/6/13 9:29 PM
torquemada
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be shocked. The PG thing was for advertising.
I think PG may get pushed harder than it was a few years ago, but it won't go beyond. Phone Post
1/7/13 11:20 AM
CryLikeAGirl
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

G-Hands - 
KyMart23 - 

They'll definitely be pulling the trigger on a more aged-up era when the time is right.

You gotta figure they are doing a good amount of markeing analysis to see how their audience of Cena fans are growing up.

That said, it feels a bit early for an aged-up, more adult era right now. There are still an incredible amount of kids in the audience that they pander to.

We'll see. I would welcome it, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Do you know why there's an incredible amount of kids in the audience?  That's who the product is currently geared towards.  Make it more adult and that's who will be in the audience.

1/7/13 5:38 PM
KyMart23

UPDATE:

As of right now it looks that WWE wants to save a Rock vs Punk match more for mania since the Royal Rumble match itself sells the pay per view. Looks for a title change to happen tonight either being World Heavyweight or even the WWE Championship setting up The Rock vs Ryback at Royal Rumble. But I have been promised following tonights Raw, "Everyone will be talking."

1/7/13 6:12 PM
CMX
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda stupid to take the title off punk only to have the rock win it anyways at rr, but punk main eventing mania and getting the title back would be a good thing Phone Post
1/7/13 6:26 PM
QTyp
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as Rock still competes at the Rumble, I won't be too pissed off. I have tickets goddamnit!
1/8/13 1:18 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

ttt

1/8/13 8:24 AM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fell asleep. Did PG-13 make their return? Phone Post
1/8/13 11:12 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know how Kymart manages to keep getting things right

1/8/13 11:17 AM
CryLikeAGirl

Edited: 01/08/13 11:17 AM

Kymart is good because his predictions are always wrong.

Kymart, do you make sports predictions as well?  I think I could really clean up in Vegas by just betting on who you think will win.

1/8/13 5:11 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I'm talking alright, talking about how shitty Raw was lol.

1/8/13 5:42 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jujitsujamo - I fell asleep. Did PG-13 make their return? Phone Post
Yeah they ran out and put Cena through a table. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.