UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Harold Howard..

1/5/13 12:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Happiness Bunny
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We all know he was influenced by a few lyrics from "U can't touch this" and he was jailed for his actions. He was sentenced to just shy of 4 years.. well it has been 4 years now.

Does anyone have any knowledge of his current situation? still in jail? Got an early release? Did he fuck up in jail and earn himself extra time?

Ever since he was locked up I always wondered what the hell was going on with that guy.

If you are coming on with any answers........ COME ON!
1/5/13 12:14 AM
XxLiveBaitxX
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last I heard he earned himself an additional four years for telling the parole board he was bringing the karate aspect back into jiu-jitsu.
1/5/13 12:18 AM
Happiness Bunny
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XxLiveBaitxX - Last I heard he earned himself an additional four years for telling the parole board he was bringing the karate aspect back into jiu-jitsu.

Well if it worked it worked and if it didn't he didn't.. guess this time it didn't
1/5/13 12:42 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FIrst man to beat a Gracie. LEGEND.

1/5/13 12:47 AM
Fedoral Crime
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did he get locked up for? Phone Post
1/5/13 12:48 AM
ShakaFerreira
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're comin on... Phone Post
1/5/13 1:24 AM
mwmhong
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XxLiveBaitxX - Last I heard he earned himself an additional four years for telling the parole board he was bringing the karate aspect back into jiu-jitsu.
Pronounced "Kah-Rah-Tay" Phone Post
1/5/13 1:36 AM
Happiness Bunny

ShakaFerreira -  If you're comin on... Phone Post

ADVANCE!

did I get it right?
1/5/13 1:40 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happiness Bunny - 
ShakaFerreira -  If you're comin on... Phone Post

ADVANCE!

did I get it right?

1/5/13 7:00 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime - What did he get locked up for? Phone Post
Coming on. Phone Post
1/5/13 7:15 AM
MITman2k
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/13 7:30 AM
Rabid Bunyip - 
Fedoral Crime - What did he get locked up for? Phone Post
Coming on. Phone Post

But in all seriousness, if all of the accounts of what he did are true, i'm amazed he didn't get more years in prision.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/mma/article/800843--harold-howard-s-fight-with-life

1/5/13 10:15 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harold Howard isn't locked up with violent criminals in prison.

They are the ones locked in with him.

Erik Aude from Locked Up Abroad has said he would rather be in a Turkish prison again than be alone with Harold Howard. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.