UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> When is Cole Millers next fight??

1/6/13 9:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Iwreastledabearonce
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So no word on the next fight than.....

Any who War Miller!!! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:00 PM
mdrndaysamurai
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - bans are in order

i think this is the first time i have ever agreed with winston
1/6/13 10:18 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO - Id like to see Cole Miller vs Joe Lauzon

again?

1/6/13 11:54 PM
DKielbasa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heel Hooker - 
mdrndaysamurai - 

I bet you guys narced on kids at school.

LOL @ getting banned.

At the same time what have all the haters done in their lives?

Cole is a skilled fighter, just got his black belt. 

1/7/13 1:09 AM
pandrews76
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+1 for Cole Miller.

fun fights, tough dude, seems cool.
1/7/13 1:14 AM
HenryO

FearTheClown - 

again?

i dont really count a tuf fight
1/7/13 1:31 AM
iGnarly

FearTheClown - 

again?

Cole deserves a rematch after Lauzon landed illegal shots to the back of the head.
1/11/13 2:38 PM
olskool
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good news with regards to Cole.
Although Cole was injured and required surgery after his last fight (and likely why he didnt get the fight to the ground)he has recovered nicely. He just recently has been able to start training again and has let the UFC know he is ready to accept his next opponent.
Cole was also rewarded his Black Belt in BJJ by Master Ricardo Liborio and Marcos DaMatta. A interesting fact most dont know is Cole didnt start training bjj in a gi until about 2006. Another interesting fact? Cole had his first Ammy fight in November, 2003 and started training in August 2003. Until then, he had never had a martial arts, boxing or wrestling class of any kind. Cole made his way to the UFC in less than 4 years. Thats pretty amazing if you ask me.
Look for Cole to go undefeated in 2013. War Cole
1/11/13 4:32 PM
Bromovich
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

olskool - Good news with regards to Cole.
Although Cole was injured and required surgery after his last fight (and likely why he didnt get the fight to the ground)he has recovered nicely. He just recently has been able to start training again and has let the UFC know he is ready to accept his next opponent.
Cole was also rewarded his Black Belt in BJJ by Master Ricardo Liborio and Marcos DaMatta. A interesting fact most dont know is Cole didnt start training bjj in a gi until about 2006. Another interesting fact? Cole had his first Ammy fight in November, 2003 and started training in August 2003. Until then, he had never had a martial arts, boxing or wrestling class of any kind. Cole made his way to the UFC in less than 4 years. Thats pretty amazing if you ask me.
War Cole. Phone Post
1/11/13 5:31 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

olskool - Good news with regards to Cole.

TTT.
1/11/13 10:04 PM
mdrndaysamurai
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heel Hooker - 
mdrndaysamurai - 

I bet you guys narced on kids at school.

lol not at all, people start disrespecting my friends i get upset, just how i was raised i guess..
1/19/13 1:34 AM
mdrndaysamurai

i believe it's in april :)
1/23/13 8:07 AM
olskool
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am pretty sure a fight announcement will be made in the near future. Theres gonna be fireworks!
1/23/13 8:24 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
phdinmma -  Who cares? Phone Post

ppl who like mma, asshat

Lol, exactly.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.