1/5/13 8:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brockimoth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
Brockimoth -
Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
Brockimoth -
Jobe Watson the Bomber -  Brock couldn't get the initial TD, then his plan went out the window and he got beat up dude, end of story. Phone Post

bullshit, he didnt even try, it was a half ass takedown which he let go of, he could have gone for the upperbody and pressed him against the cage and taken him down from there or faked a shoot and thrown an overhand punch etc he didnt do anything and just waited to get kicked andk kneed
Yeaahhh okay. So any time a fighter nullifies a gamelan, it's a work. He wasn't up to it mate, he didn't like the body shots and he wilted.

But what you're saying is Brock said "i want to lose, I actually don't like getting hit it would seem but i'll get hit, then take a dive against an elite heavyweight striker"

?????

You're a douche and if you're a Brock fan you're showing a complete lack of respect for him by insinuating a guy who came back from great adversity would do so only to take a dive!!

Go look at yourself in the mirror because that's what a dickhead looks like. Phone Post

Im a huge brock fan, what im saying is the truth and ive explained why, him not even TRYING to wrestle is a BIG indicator! also firing the mma coaches months before is another one. Brock is a buisness man and he was there to collect the money and get back to wwe.
...............So he wanted to get the shit kicked out of him in his farewell match......?

"I wanna go out against a guy who could put me on the operating table again because I'm a smart businessman"

You know what, fuck this I'm being trolled, I'm out. Phone Post

yes, explain why he didnt even wrestle and why he fired his mma coaches for the camp, explain! i guess you cant
1/5/13 8:47 AM
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By the time his fight happened it was Sunday morning, Brock obeys the Sabbath, that`s why he didn`t wrestle.

All bets are off after 12:00 AM!

1/5/13 8:55 AM
Elite Hunting

Brockimoth - 
bornop - 
Brockimoth -
BobSherob -  Nah.

That is all Phone Post

Great explanation there, good job
None needed, you're just showing your ass with this retarded thread Phone Post

I explained it logically and YOU didnt say anything to disprove it other than call it retarded, you are a bright guy.

Your stupid statement based on nothing doesn't need to be disproved. Troll.
1/5/13 8:57 AM
Elite Hunting

Brockimoth - 
Jobe Watson the Bomber -  So he wanted to get kicked in the diverticulitis? He wanted to risk his life? Y'know, I smell a troll, and if you're not a troll.....well you ain't too bright kiddo. Phone Post

I dont know what he was thinking but he wanted to lose, i know that for a fact as he didnt even try to wrestle and had fired his mma coaches months before! if he wanted to win he would have had his mma coaches and he would have used his wrestling the whole time to tire out and take overeem down, if anyone isnt bright its YOU who cant see the most obvious things.

Your understanding of what constitutes a fact is sorely lacking. What you have is an uneducated opinion. You admit you don't know what he was thinking then immediately claim to know what he was thinking.

Go away, dipshit.
1/5/13 8:57 AM
Brockimoth

Elite Hunting - 
Brockimoth - 
bornop - 
Brockimoth -
BobSherob -  Nah.

That is all Phone Post

I explained it logically and YOU didnt say anything to disprove it other than call it retarded, you are a bright guy.

Your stupid statement based on nothing doesn't need to be disproved. Troll.

based on nothing? are you dumb or something? ive given VALID reasons and only thing you can do is to call me troll when you cant even EXPLAIN why he did the things he did, you arent the brightest guy around thats for sure.
1/5/13 10:38 AM
Brockimoth

DoomFarmer -  Fans like you are why so many hated Brock. Phone Post

Cause i speak the truth? why dont you logically explain how im wrong instead of just calling me names?
1/5/13 10:56 AM
Elite Hunting

Brockimoth - 
DoomFarmer -  Fans like you are why so many hated Brock. Phone Post

Cause i speak the truth? why dont you logically explain how im wrong instead of just calling me names?

Because you make excuses and start troll threads. When you make a silly point, based on nonsense, people don't have an obligation to explain how you are wrong. Doing so is a waste of time.

Your understanding of what constitutes a fact is sorely lacking. What you have is an uneducated opinion. You admit you don't know what he was thinking then immediately claim to know what he was thinking.
1/5/13 7:33 PM
Brockimoth

bornop - 
Brockimoth -
bornop - 
Brockimoth -
BobSherob -  Nah.

That is all Phone Post

Brock's liver took a dive into his scrotum when Reem kicked it Phone Post

typical dumb answer

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.