UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Sambo Training Trip 2013

1/5/13 8:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dynamo
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that the New Year is here I have to begin planning for the Russian Trip. We will be going to Moscow this time to train with Igor Kurinnoy at his school and the brand new Sambo-70 facility. While we don't have exact dates it will be the second half of May for 10 days. Cost is $125/day which includes: training, lodging, food and transportation in and around Moscow, it DOES NOT include airfare. I try to keep the group to 10 athletes and at present I have four commitments with two very probable. If you're SERIOUSLY INTERESTED let me know.
1/9/13 1:19 AM
JoshuaResnick
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you always plan these for when i am still working....
1/9/13 8:14 AM
dynamo
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Russia during June, July and August everyone takes a break or goes to the summer training camps in desolate areas.
1/11/13 10:09 PM
JoshuaResnick
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm married.... desolate areas are cool with me. =)
1/13/13 11:23 AM
OCJudoTrngCtr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a great trip.  Love to hear some stories after you get back.

1/13/13 2:39 PM
DisabledGrappler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, I would love to do this.. i'm a huge fan of  Russian/European style of training but unfortunately, i dont think its in the cards.. :(

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.