UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy claiming to be Rickson Brown Belt from 90s?

1/8/13 5:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
johnonguitar7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado -
sitchpack - 
Ocean6 - 
sitchpack - 

guys stop with the comments towards the ladies, its stuff like that which undoes all the good work of the investigation.

I understand your thoughts on posts like this, but what did you expect bringing this here?

C'mon man! This is the UG. This is what happens here.

lol, im only interested in the investigation, nothing else. Getting this guy to stop teaching if he is not legitimate has to be priority number 1, compared to the bikini pics and shots of all women involved.

Dude this is not all about you.

Investigation, this is a fraud outing not some kind of job, they are frauds....NEXT is to out them.

Here is the chick getting kicked in the cunt at 22sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKSuVxGU1iE&list=UUD8gnajfm73Ut8CtI1IZo7Q&index=1

If you keep this up ok going to have to break my vow of never using the homosexual orientated vote system and VOTING YOU THE FUCK RIGHT UP! Phone Post
1/8/13 5:25 PM
johnonguitar7

Advocation -
sitchpack - 
tikmovado - 
sitchpack - 
Ocean6 - 
sitchpack - 

guys stop with the comments towards the ladies, its stuff like that which undoes all the good work of the investigation.

I understand your thoughts on posts like this, but what did you expect bringing this here?

C'mon man! This is the UG. This is what happens here.

lol, im only interested in the investigation, nothing else. Getting this guy to stop teaching if he is not legitimate has to be priority number 1, compared to the bikini pics and shots of all women involved.

Dude this is not all about you.

Investigation, this is a fraud outing not some kind of job, they are frauds....NEXT is to out them.

Here is the chick getting kicked in the cunt at 22sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKSuVxGU1iE&list=UUD8gnajfm73Ut8CtI1IZo7Q&index=1

Never said it was all about me, Im just saying myself and others on this threadi ncluded want the result of the investigation to be that the gym agrees to kick out said instructor if he is not legitimate. That isa going to be hard to convice them to do so when you are posting pictures of all the women on that site with lewd comments, and accusing all of them of being frauds.

If we could just focus on getting Antonion Estepanian confirmed legit or not, then see what they have to say. After that if you want to go full hog on all the credentials on the website, be my guest, just dont let it make the whole thing turn into everyone giving a cheap dig. Im sure everyone here wants legitimate results to be taken seriously.

VTFU!

Seriously if you guys want to exchange pics, why not do it via email, its more personal...

Really? How the fuck does mentioning the fact that the evil wench fake has a great rack going to make the gym any more or less likely to sack a fraud?

High horses be gettin riddin in d'is thread y'all Phone Post
1/8/13 5:43 PM
sitchpack

tikmovado - I would love for the 2 homosex guys in here to call the shop and talk with this person on recording.

Why have you guys not done this? You are so concerned about this investigation it would be the logical next step for someone that is not waiting for others to do the dirty work.

We will wait for you gays to make first contact.

Post the video to Youtube and post it here.

UK BJJ community is making contact soon and will film it. It is likely a challenge from the Roger Gracie affiliate club or perhaps the Carlson Gracie club if he refuses to stop teaching/remove the false advertising. 

As soon as I see a youtube vid of a dojo storm related to this guy, I will post it here. 

Would be good to get Rickson on vid like Wallid, could then throw this out to the local newspapers for leverage if he refuses to stop teaching.

Keep checking the Bullshido thread, there are a few UK BJJ contacts posting on there.

1/8/13 5:47 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 5:50 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Your experience and 6th sense are worthy of noting, Master Tik.

1/8/13 5:47 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone asked me for "proof" via screen shot or posting the email...

this was done via voice call with Relson, you dont text or email that dude...

My reputation here is the only proof I can offer...

As far as what I have via Relson, I cant state it as "proof" and cant "prove" it either...

I am willing to bet its solid enough for all of us here, but it is what it is...

I say we light up some torches and try and get a peepee taste video.
1/8/13 5:51 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please let this thread end with a video of a skype call from Rickson to Antonio.

or a video of Roger walking in on Antonio's class.

1/8/13 5:52 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Mod and over 10 years here, and I vouch for mmaguy. As well my contact with Rener .

1/8/13 5:54 PM
sitchpack

mmaguy30 - someone asked me for "proof" via screen shot or posting the email...

this was done via voice call with Relson, you dont text or email that dude...

My reputation here is the only proof I can offer...

As far as what I have via Relson, I cant state it as "proof" and cant "prove" it either...

I am willing to bet its solid enough for all of us here, but it is what it is...

I say we light up some torches and try and get a peepee taste video.

Awesome stuff! Just waiting to hear back from the UK BJJ community on the progress of the MMA guy going to visit there Weds night, and possible dojo storm from local clubs. Cant wait! 

1/8/13 5:55 PM
sitchpack

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

I'm a Mod and over 10 years here, and I vouch for mmaguy. As well my contact with Rener .

No worries bro, now that we know the dude is a fraud, everything that is said and doen with regards to getting Antonio to stop teaching can be done so with conviction!.

We Gon' find you!

1/8/13 5:58 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

I don't think he needs to stop teaching. But he need s to remove all the false bs he is claiming.

If somebody is dumb enough to still pay him after that, so be it.

1/8/13 6:00 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's the UK FB thread, as posted on Bullshido.

1/8/13 6:31 PM
Ocean6

FRAT and FFAT.

synopsis?
1/8/13 6:32 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

The gym owner isn't returning emails, several dudes are angling to head over to the gym and roll with Antonio.

1/8/13 6:59 PM
sitchpack

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

I don't think he needs to stop teaching. But he need s to remove all the false bs he is claiming.

If somebody is dumb enough to still pay him after that, so be it.

If he has legitimate qualifications to teach anything he should be allowed to teach it. However pretty much all of his martial arts C.V (TKD, BJJ, Muay Thai, and NASM coaching qualifications) have all been either fraudulent or unable to be verified.

1/8/13 9:14 PM
sitchpack

TTT Phone Post
1/8/13 9:21 PM
mmaguy30
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are they answering the phone at the gym? I'd love to call and get it on tape...
1/8/13 10:02 PM
Jaybrone
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/13 10:35 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah!!

Will be funny if mma fighter goes there and gets his ass kicked by these masters

Mary is a great instructor and taught me everything I know about the triangle..... Phone Post
1/8/13 10:45 PM
AK-BJJ

Edited: 01/08/13 10:47 PM
Dude if there's an old school dojo storm that gets video'd and posted I'll mark the fuck out lol
1/9/13 1:59 AM
elliotc
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd Phone Post
1/9/13 4:11 AM
johnonguitar7

To be honest, a dojo storm in Guildford is about the silliest thing I've ever heard of. Anyone that knows the place will probably agree Phone Post
1/9/13 7:13 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat -  Oh yeah!!

Will be funny if mma fighter goes there and gets his ass kicked by these masters

Mary is a great instructor and taught me everything I know about the triangle..... Phone Post

um, right.

1/9/13 7:38 AM
sitchpack

UPDATE: Guy on Bullshido (obv friend, student, colleague of Antonio's) accuses the local legitimate BJJ club (Andy Roberts BJJ, blackbelt under Roger Gracie) of being jealous of Antonio's BJJ and students and says the whole thing has been masterminded by him:

"Firstly I am extremely disappointed in anyone that has actually taken part in this thread.  The owners of this site have been contacted to get this removed immediately.  How dare any of you make allegations such as these?  The fact is that Andy Roberts has headed up this whole group because he is losing student's left, right and centre.  FACT!  He is clearly jealous of Antonio and all the comments on here have originated from his students.  I really hope Karma bites him on the arse because this show's his character!  Anyone taking part in this discussion in a slanderous manner, should not even be in the Martial Arts field.  NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER!  Now to the legalities, a personal email has been used, and a private photo taken from Facebook.  On top of this, i think you will find that Defamation law places necessary restrictions on what we are able to say about other individuals or companies. For the most part, people are free to speak as they will, but when it can be shown that unjust criticism was levelled at someone who was undeserving of it, and it caused significant harm to some aspect of their life, there are quite rightly various forms of legal recourse for them to take.  I suggest anyone who has any sense, withdraw from this thread immediately because legal action is taken!" - Respect 72

Source: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119465&page=4

1/9/13 7:52 AM
mofomike
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/9/13 7:57 AM
mmaguy30

^ Dave Lang pulled the same shit, accused The Bombsquad of being jealous of his accomplishments and trying to "steal" students from lang MMA by making false accusations.

If he is legitimatly a brown under Rickson, it should be very easy for him to contact Rickson, and have him help clear this up... I am SURE that Rickson would be willing to contact Relson, or Torrence, and have them relay the msg to one of us here...

Dennis at Connection Rio could do a quick interview with him like he did with Wallid... It might be a bit tougher to get Rickson off his surf board than it was to get WAllid to sit down, but I would be willing to bet a Gracie that finds out a guy is not only teaching in his name but profitng from it would be willing to do what it takes to clear the situation up...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.