UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy claiming to be Rickson Brown Belt from 90s?

1/14/13 1:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanCrase
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack -  UPDATE: Academy owner has fired Antonio and replaced him with legitmate Eduardo Brigadeiro and Ricardo De La Riva blackbelt.

Website is in the process of being updated (from the UK BJJ fb group, bunch of blackbelts helped with this)

SUCCESS! My justice boner is now no more, justice has been served. Well done to Zip, mmaguy30, all bullshido mods, anyone who provided any information to the investigation, to brass.balls blue/back up blue, Delroy 'burn the belt', and the UK BJJ community.

Let this thread serve as a reminder to anyone considering entering claiming fraudulent rank BJJ: you will be found out, you will be shamed, and if the UG gets wind of it, you will be made to taste the big pee pee! Phone Post

Yep; he's gone off the instructors page!

*PRIDE victory theme plays*

...now that's over, we can get back to talking about that female instructor...
1/14/13 1:26 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - UPDATE: Academy owner has fired Antonio and replaced him with legitmate Eduardo Brigadeiro and Ricardo De La Riva blackbelt.

Website is in the process of being updated (from the UK BJJ fb group, bunch of blackbelts helped with this)

SUCCESS! My justice boner is now no more, justice has been served. Well done to Zip, mmaguy30, all bullshido mods, anyone who provided any information to the investigation, to brass.balls blue/back up blue, Delroy 'burn the belt', and the UK BJJ community.

Let this thread serve as a reminder to anyone considering entering claiming fraudulent rank BJJ: you will be found out, you will be shamed, and if the UG gets wind of it, you will be made to taste the big pee pee! Phone Post
What's up with his whore? Did she get shit canned too? Phone Post
1/14/13 1:35 PM
in before 11er

damn.. this mighty ug
1/14/13 1:48 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/13 1:53 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Fucking awesome results. The gym has gone legit. Good work mates.

Sitchpak voted up !

1/14/13 2:55 PM
mk774

in
1/14/13 2:56 PM
SBJJSean
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
1/14/13 3:00 PM
BruceWayne23

Wow. Nicely done
1/14/13 3:47 PM
MountainMedic
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great success! Phone Post
1/14/13 3:55 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This makes me happy.

I did little here and cant claim any real credit. I appreciate the mention, but the real credit goes to the guys in the UK and on here that kept at this one.

Great stuff.

ANTONIO!!!!!

You now get to spend eternity known as another fraud that tasted our big peepee!!

I have an offer for you....

I would bet you would like to see this thread deleted... I can give you that. I can get this thread removed, never to be seen again... it will take a short apology video from you, not a big deal, you will just have to explain a few things, and repeat a short phrase....

If interested, PM me!
1/14/13 3:58 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/14/13 4:11 PM
Sabaki
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Witchhunt is over and looks like the witch got burned... Nice work to everyone adding their piece
1/14/13 4:17 PM
DreamerMMA
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
mmaguy30 - This makes me happy.

I did little here and cant claim any real credit. I appreciate the mention, but the real credit goes to the guys in the UK and on here that kept at this one.

Great stuff.

ANTONIO!!!!!

You now get to spend eternity known as another fraud that tasted our big peepee!!

I have an offer for you....

I would bet you would like to see this thread deleted... I can give you that. I can get this thread removed, never to be seen again... it will take a short apology video from you, not a big deal, you will just have to explain a few things, and repeat a short phrase....

If interested, PM me!

I support this 100%.

I have supported MMAguy30 in these threads before and I will honor his request.

If you provide what is asked, this thread goes away.

As I've said before, I am a moderator here and can take care of this easily.

1/14/13 4:31 PM
DeuceDroppin

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/anthony-rogers/304019152

^^^ I wonder if this is the same guy? If so he seems to have several aliases! It's not like he has a common name, and the California link is there, so I'm betting this is him! Phone Post
1/14/13 4:33 PM
battlefields
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice work all round, guys. It'd be good to keep this thread up in case he tries the same shit at a different gym.

Damn, major props to the gym owner. Phone Post
1/14/13 4:43 PM
GingerNinja
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Antonio, you've just been served! (again) ;)

Gym owner, I take back everything negative that I've said and apologize for some of my comments, i.e "light continuous, ninja turtles". My frustration at the situation clearly started to get the better of me, but you have made the right move now and I'm pleased to see that your students and gym members will enjoy the full benefits of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. 

This will only strengthen your gym and compliment the awesome facilities that you have on offer.

Good work.

As they say in BJJ, Ooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 

1/14/13 4:45 PM
DeuceDroppin

DeuceDroppin - http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/anthony-rogers/304019152

^^^ I wonder if this is the same guy? If so he seems to have several aliases! It's not like he has a common name, and the California link is there, so I'm betting this is him! Phone Post
One of this guys aliases is "Antonio Emay". There is a "Antonio Emay" that is 0-1 in MMA, and the fight was KOTC. Didn't this guy claim to have KOTC fights?

http://espn.go.com/mma/fighter/_/id/2558432/antonio-emay

I'm wondering if the guy is a fugitive or something? 4 aliases and shady as hell. Moved to UK for a new start. Hhhhhmmmmm.....Not sure that this is over! Phone Post
1/14/13 4:49 PM
DeuceDroppin

http://mixedmartialarts.wikia.com/wiki/KOTC_3

Tapped to "mount" 2 minutes into the first round. Phone Post
1/14/13 4:52 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is great news.. i have trained at Ivam's and he is top notch.
1/14/13 5:00 PM
D241

In summary

Guy claims to be Rickson Brownbelt from 90's.

GingerNinja, who is a legit blue belt under Carlson Gracie's gym, did a "dojo storm" and proved this guy has zero legitimacy.

fraud brown belt still doesn't admit he's full of shit.

Dojo storm 2 takes place, with not much to add or top from the first dojo storm.

Gym owner has caught wind, investigated, and FIRED the fraud instructor.

Mission accomplished. 

Now I got to go read 12 pages of "the greatest mma fraud of all time" to stay updated with that one!!

1/14/13 5:20 PM
Jeffphansen77
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From his buddy Respect72 on the Bullshido thread:

"Your right Dreamer! I totally agree. I have trained to long to let these frauds get away with it. Over to you Mr Dominic Heydon, you have been exposed and now Antonio accepts your challenge to a full MMA Fight (as quoted) 3 5 min rounds. To full MMA rules, let's see who is the FRAUD in March. Footage to be posted soon! I think you will see this Ginga idiot is sat having a chat and we have footage of a white belt tapping him out! I think the owner of the Academy can verify that! While he was moaning and bitching about his finger and his back, which Antonio himself had to put ice on his back and give him a glass of water to get his wind back. He felt sorry for the guy at the time but feels even more sorry if he doesn't accept his challenge, which is going to make Carlson Gracie look like pussies!"

Did this guy not get the memo yet?
1/14/13 5:41 PM
DeuceDroppin

DeuceDroppin -
DeuceDroppin - http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/anthony-rogers/304019152

One of this guys aliases is "Antonio Emay". There is a "Antonio Emay" that is 0-1 in MMA, and the fight was KOTC. Didn't this guy claim to have KOTC fights?

http://espn.go.com/mma/fighter/_/id/2558432/antonio-emay

I'm wondering if the guy is a fugitive or something? 4 aliases and shady as hell. Moved to UK for a new start. Hhhhhmmmmm.....Not sure that this is over! Phone Post
Here's another alias and a write up that I found! Apparently the guy used to claim he was a 2nd degree BJJ black belt!

http://kandd.shootangle.com/stvr2.html

"Javier Vasquez (5’7”, 150, Millenia Jiu Jitsu) vs. Antonio Emae (5’11”, 165 pounds, ???)
Emae claims to be a second degree black belt in Gracie jiu jitsu and a big time Tae Kwon Do fighter with a bunch of NHB experience. I’m afraid none of the three are true—there’s just nothing I’ve found about the guy before or since this fight. Vasquez has apparantly done some Pancrase fights (?) and is making his NHB debut. He has a cool pink robe and cowboy hat. Ken Shamrock joins us for commentary, which is a good thing because this fight sucks. Vasquez scores a takedown after some circling, and goes right to mount, where Emae taps all the sudden. I’d like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, so it anyone out there knows something, drop me a line with the story here. Shamrock chalks it up to just knowing that you’re in a bad position. Bravo mentions how Emae seemed like the most confident fighter, out of all the KOTC participants. Bizarre." Phone Post
1/14/13 6:36 PM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, that would be funny if its him! Phone Post
1/14/13 6:41 PM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can some get in contact with Javi and see if he recognises this guy? Phone Post
1/14/13 6:41 PM
Shoco

*someone Phone Post
1/14/13 6:42 PM
DeuceDroppin

Shoco - Wow, that would be funny if its him! Phone Post
If you are commenting on my posts, it is!! Look at the links and/or google his names! The guy has like 4 different names that he uses!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.