UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy claiming to be Rickson Brown Belt from 90s?

1/14/13 6:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJER - Anyone have the Vazquez vs Emae video?
There are torrents online. Can someone do a screen cap from one? Phone Post
1/14/13 7:01 PM
DreamerMMA
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Battlefields, there have been many threads like this on the UG and they surface from time to time.

I have to go to work soon but if any other UGers are feeling generous I encourage you to post links to some of the other threads like this so our newer members can get a look at some of the UG's previous work.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=1552142&page=1&pc=5318

That one is our undefeated prison fighter.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=1744492&page=1&pc=9879

Another classic

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=2015938&page=1&pc=325

The one above is another project the UG kinda let slide.  The fake Judo guy that's still up and running.

1/14/13 7:01 PM
DeuceDroppin

12 -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa     amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ing

12 what up brotha?

Do you happen to remember this guy by his alias? In 2000 he was claiming Gracie Jiu Jitsu 2nd degree black belt. Surely there was talk of this back then? Phone Post
1/14/13 7:35 PM
uniquetechnique
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeffphansen77 - From his buddy Respect72 on the Bullshido thread:

"Your right Dreamer! I totally agree. I have trained to long to let these frauds get away with it. Over to you Mr Dominic Heydon, you have been exposed and now Antonio accepts your challenge to a full MMA Fight (as quoted) 3 5 min rounds. To full MMA rules, let's see who is the FRAUD in March. Footage to be posted soon! I think you will see this Ginga idiot is sat having a chat and we have footage of a white belt tapping him out! I think the owner of the Academy can verify that! While he was moaning and bitching about his finger and his back, which Antonio himself had to put ice on his back and give him a glass of water to get his wind back. He felt sorry for the guy at the time but feels even more sorry if he doesn't accept his challenge, which is going to make Carlson Gracie look like pussies!"

Did this guy not get the memo yet?

I don't know how this will solve the FRAUD issue. Maybe I have not read all the pages here but..If this guy Antonio KO's Dominic...He will be a BJJ Brown Belt?? Someone explain what I am missing.
1/14/13 7:36 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

So many trolls......so little time.

1/14/13 7:37 PM
uniquetechnique
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - This makes me happy.

I did little here and cant claim any real credit. I appreciate the mention, but the real credit goes to the guys in the UK and on here that kept at this one.

Great stuff.

ANTONIO!!!!!

You now get to spend eternity known as another fraud that tasted our big peepee!!

I have an offer for you....

I would bet you would like to see this thread deleted... I can give you that. I can get this thread removed, never to be seen again... it will take a short apology video from you, not a big deal, you will just have to explain a few things, and repeat a short phrase....

If interested, PM me!

"and repeat a short phrase..."

It will probably be .....
"I did not have sex with.... " I mean " I did not have a brown belt under Rickson Gracie" haha
1/14/13 8:31 PM
Connor S
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dam. I live in Camberley/Guildford and I was gonna go to this gym to train BJJ.

Glad I read this thread first! Phone Post
1/14/13 9:21 PM
Jeffphansen77
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uniquetechnique - 
Jeffphansen77 - From his buddy Respect72 on the Bullshido thread:

"Your right Dreamer! I totally agree. I have trained to long to let these frauds get away with it. Over to you Mr Dominic Heydon, you have been exposed and now Antonio accepts your challenge to a full MMA Fight (as quoted) 3 5 min rounds. To full MMA rules, let's see who is the FRAUD in March. Footage to be posted soon! I think you will see this Ginga idiot is sat having a chat and we have footage of a white belt tapping him out! I think the owner of the Academy can verify that! While he was moaning and bitching about his finger and his back, which Antonio himself had to put ice on his back and give him a glass of water to get his wind back. He felt sorry for the guy at the time but feels even more sorry if he doesn't accept his challenge, which is going to make Carlson Gracie look like pussies!"

Did this guy not get the memo yet?

I don't know how this will solve the FRAUD issue. Maybe I have not read all the pages here but..If this guy Antonio KO's Dominic...He will be a BJJ Brown Belt?? Someone explain what I am missing.

It won't. Respect57 is doing all of the talking because the recently fired fraud refuses to man up & do his own talking. This keeps him from having to duck yet more questions about where he got his brown belt. To be fair, his mouthpiece also ducks these questions, hoping his anger & abusiveness will distract from this.

If it were me, I'd require Antonio to speak for himself before committing to anything. I think all of this noise about a fight was concocted before he knew he was fired from the gym. I think his flunkie shot his mouth off before he found out.
1/14/13 9:22 PM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uniquetechnique - 

I did little here and cant claim any real credit. I appreciate the mention, but the real credit goes to the guys in the UK and on here that kept at this one.

Great stuff.

ANTONIO!!!!!

You now get to spend eternity known as another fraud that tasted our big peepee!!

I would bet you would like to see this thread deleted... I can give you that. I can get this thread removed, never to be seen again... it will take a short apology video from you, not a big deal, you will just have to explain a few things, and repeat a short phrase....

If interested, PM me!

"I did not have sex with.... " I mean " I did not have a brown belt under Rickson Gracie" haha

nope... those phrases are not gonna cut it...

listen to the last min or so of this video to get a better idea of what we want...
1/14/13 9:45 PM
GingerNinja
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a great club in Camberley, arguably one of the best competition teams in the country. 

You should pop down for a free trial lesson. :)

1/14/13 9:45 PM
GingerNinja
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a great club in Camberley, arguably one of the best competition teams in the country. 

You should pop down for a free trial lesson. :)

1/14/13 9:53 PM
uniquetechnique

mmaguy30 - 
uniquetechnique - 

Great stuff.

ANTONIO!!!!!

If interested, PM me!

nope... those phrases are not gonna cut it...

listen to the last min or so of this video to get a better idea of what we want...

WOW!! JUST WOW at that video.
*Applauds*
1/15/13 2:04 AM
battlefields
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've taken an interest in respect72 on Bullshido. I have some suspicions, you probably do too. I'll be doing my part with some maneuvering over there to get this idiot to talk himself into a corner.

Also, cheers to dreamermma for those threads to look into. Am looking forward to some light reading tonight after training. Phone Post
1/15/13 2:58 AM
pelekys
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see a "where are they now" interest piece by the UG. It could feature Malice, Barvo, Lang, Jam Man...etc. Phone Post
1/15/13 3:07 AM
Tru
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

Great stuff.

ANTONIO!!!!!

If interested, PM me!

lmfao matt mallice is all i can think about.  

1/15/13 5:25 AM
DosMetros
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/13 5:35 AM
Uhm, I just got a hold of KOTC 3 Knockout Nightmare. And sure enough Javier Vazquez - Antonio Emae is on there.

I have never done this before, but I will try to rip and upload the fight on youtube.

Bruce Buffer even introduces him as a Gracie Jiu Jitsu 2nd degree black belt with a NHB record of 18-0! He is wearing tkd pants and taps as soon as he gets mounted.

blue
http://www.filedump.net/index.php?pic=antonioemae1358245339.jpg

is that even the guy?
1/15/13 6:11 AM
DosMetros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxrDGNKsuQ

does it work?
1/15/13 6:42 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work DosMetros!! Phone Post
1/15/13 6:48 AM
sitchpack

Wow.........so this isnt the first time Antonio has committed BJJ fraud............ Should this really have its own dot com, because he might just change his name, move somewhere else and keep claiming false rank. Phone Post
1/15/13 6:58 AM
DeuceDroppin

sitchpack - Wow.........so this isnt the first time Antonio has committed BJJ fraud............ Should this really have its own dot com, because he might just change his name, move somewhere else and keep claiming false rank. Phone Post
I've been saying this for pages and listed all of his aliases on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
1/15/13 6:59 AM
DeuceDroppin

DosMetros - Uhm, I just got a hold of KOTC 3 Knockout Nightmare. And sure enough Javier Vazquez - Antonio Emae is on there.

I have never done this before, but I will try to rip and upload the fight on youtube.

Bruce Buffer even introduces him as a Gracie Jiu Jitsu 2nd degree black belt with a NHB record of 18-0! He is wearing tkd pants and taps as soon as he gets mounted.

blue
http://www.filedump.net/index.php?pic=antonioemae1358245339.jpg

is that even the guy?
Thank you for doing this! I'm glad someone decided to listen!!!! Phone Post
1/15/13 7:02 AM
sitchpack

Does his wife even.know about all his aliases? They were only married in October of last year according to fb. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:08 AM
johnonguitar7

DosMetros - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxrDGNKsuQ

does it work?
That there's a Gracie 2nd Degree Black Belt at work kids. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:09 AM
johnonguitar7

sitchpack - Does his wife even.know about all his aliases? They were only married in October of last year according to fb. Phone Post
Too far? Phone Post
1/15/13 7:09 AM
DeuceDroppin

DosMetros - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxrDGNKsuQ

does it work?
It works! Thanks for doing that!

Now....GingerNinja please watch that video and confirm that this is the same guy. For those of you who know GingerNinja please point him to the video and ask him to come here and confirm! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.