UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy claiming to be Rickson Brown Belt from 90s?

1/15/13 7:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sitchpack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DosMetros - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxrDGNKsuQ

does it work?
Thanks bro! So he is literally lying to eddie.bravo and to kotc and lied about being a gracie BB? The.gracies need to know about this guy, rorion at least considering his legal competency. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:13 AM
DeuceDroppin

sitchpack - Does his wife even.know about all his aliases? They were only married in October of last year according to fb. Phone Post
She definitely should find out! I'm also curious why he has so many?!?!?!? A pee pee taste video sure could help his side of things. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:20 AM
DeuceDroppin

sitchpack -
DosMetros - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxrDGNKsuQ

does it work?
Thanks bro! So he is literally lying to eddie.bravo and to kotc and lied about being a gracie BB? The.gracies need to know about this guy, rorion at least considering his legal competency. Phone Post
"12" who posted a couple of pages back knows Rorion very well. I doubt they would pursue legal action since the guy doesn't even have a job!haha...We need GingerNinja to confirm 100% that this is the same guy. Also, we need someone that can do full background checks to do one on this guy.

Tik are you reading all of this? Phone Post
1/15/13 7:25 AM
sitchpack

DeuceDroppin -
sitchpack - Does his wife even.know about all his aliases? They were only married in October of last year according to fb. Phone Post
She definitely should find out! I'm also curious why he has so many?!?!?!? A pee pee taste video sure could help his side of things. Phone Post
I think the pee pee video wont happen considering the threats that members of the UK BJJ community have been receiving from an anonoymous 'antonio or his wife', (some females on the.group have also recieved horrid threats). But this whole BJJ MMA grand deception thing is fucked up. Dude has literally lied from day 1, lied to kotc, lied to himself.and got.smashed at kotc, has probably lied to.thousands of people, has lied to his wife, his.students, his.potential students, and to.the.guildford martial arts academy owner.

I think its almost.time for.an ATTN EDDIE BRAVO thread, to see if he.can come in and shed.any light.on the previous.deception. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:31 AM
GingerNinja
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can confirm, that this is the guy I sparred with in Guildford. Although he never tapped when I mounted him, so he's certainly come along over the years, despite getting a lower grade in BJJ. The irony.

1/15/13 7:31 AM
uniquetechnique
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judging from the fight. If Eddie Bravo had known this guy was legit then he wouldn't have commented the way he did in that video. You can totally see that Eddie knew this guy was already fake. Otherwise he would have had more confidence in a 2nd degree Gracie Black Belt. That Antonio needs a can of Whoop Ass
1/15/13 7:45 AM
sitchpack

I think Javier, Eddie B, and a rep for the Gracies needs to have this info sent their way. Phone Post
1/15/13 7:46 AM
DeuceDroppin

GingerNinja -

I can confirm, that this is the guy I sparred with in Guildford. Although he never tapped when I mounted him, so he's certainly come along over the years, despite getting a lower grade in BJJ. The irony.

Awesome! Thanks man!

Next step..We need someone that can do a full background check. There has to be a reason that this guy has moved country to country and had 4-5 aliases!

And I was thinking the same thing with Eddie Bravo. He might have some interesting stuff to add!

Also, 12 where you at? Do you remember this fraud? Phone Post
1/15/13 7:51 AM
HULC
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work on the video and on getting him fired. This guy looks like one of those compulsive liars who will never voluntarily quit trying to scam people.
1/15/13 8:05 AM
DeuceDroppin

DosMetros - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxrDGNKsuQ

does it work?

Again, awesome work on posting the vid!

When you have time, will you please edit the tags on the video and add all of his aliases? Here's a list of them:

Antonio Taroestepanian, Antonio Emae, Antonio Emay, Antonio Estepanian, Anthony Rogers

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/anthony-rogers/304019152
1/15/13 8:20 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deucedroppin needs to be VTFU for all this new info!!!! Phone Post
1/15/13 8:33 AM
sitchpack

Will VTFU when I get to PC Phone Post
1/15/13 8:41 AM
DosMetros
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I added the tags, DeuceDroppin
1/15/13 8:51 AM
DeuceDroppin

DosMetros - I added the tags, DeuceDroppin

Awesome..You da man!

And thanks for the VTFU's fellas! These are always a serious team effort, so I'm just happy to be able to dig some shit up. Hopefully more people will jump on board for this stage of this. We really need someone with the ability to do a full background check on this guy. There is something SUPER FUCKING SHADY here, and I really want to figure it out. It's just not normal for someone to have 5 fucking names simply to be able to move to another country and teach BJJ as a brown belt!!

Also, I posted an "Attn: Eddie Bravo" post in the Anaconda forum, so hopefully he will comment here. I didn't know how to direct link the thread, so if someone wants to do that, please do!
1/15/13 9:08 AM
DrMcTeepyourface
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - 
DosMetros - I added the tags, DeuceDroppin

Awesome..You da man!

And thanks for the VTFU's fellas! These are always a serious team effort, so I'm just happy to be able to dig some shit up. Hopefully more people will jump on board for this stage of this. We really need someone with the ability to do a full background check on this guy. There is something SUPER FUCKING SHADY here, and I really want to figure it out. It's just not normal for someone to have 5 fucking names simply to be able to move to another country and teach BJJ as a brown belt!!

Also, I posted an "Attn: Eddie Bravo" post in the Anaconda forum, so hopefully he will comment here. I didn't know how to direct link the thread, so if someone wants to do that, please do!

Pasted direct thread link there just now fren
1/15/13 9:20 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uniquetechnique - Judging from the fight. If Eddie Bravo had known this guy was legit then he wouldn't have commented the way he did in that video. You can totally see that Eddie knew this guy was already fake. Otherwise he would have had more confidence in a 2nd degree Gracie Black Belt. That Antonio needs a can of Whoop Ass

Yeah, that's the way I always saw it.  Eddie knew he wasn't legit from the get go.  

1/15/13 9:39 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even Bruce looks like he thinks the guy's full of shit when he's reading the card.

1/15/13 9:42 AM
Pinback
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol...I remember that fight. Phone Post
1/15/13 9:49 AM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

belts in kickboxing make no sense. Phone Post
1/15/13 9:50 AM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy LOL at that video...
1/15/13 10:32 AM
johnonguitar7

mmaguy30 - holy LOL at that video...
Cecil People's even scored it against Antonio Phone Post
1/15/13 10:59 AM
carcaju
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. This just connected a dot for me. I remember seeing this fight and thinking wtf? That guy is a fraud. I cant believe this has been proven true years later! Amazing work UG.
1/15/13 11:26 AM
MountainMedic
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Connor S - Dam. I live in Camberley/Guildford and I was gonna go to this gym to train BJJ.

Glad I read this thread first! Phone Post
If true, this is the #1 reason we do these things. At least its why I sometimes get involved. These frauds are dangerous. Phone Post
1/15/13 12:25 PM
sitchpack

Antonio Estepanian has been completley removed from the Guildford Martial Arts Academy website.

Congratulations to them for making a legitimate affiliation!

Now on to the creepy matter of Antonio's aliases and previous lies......... Very strange ........... Phone Post
1/15/13 12:37 PM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That video is amazing. Bruce did a wtf pause before reading the gracie part. So funny.

Eddie is basically clowning the guy during the interview.

Tap from being mounted.

Giant pants in an mma fight.

Ken shamrock looking incredibly disheveled.

VTFU your everyone involved here. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.