UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy claiming to be Rickson Brown Belt from 90s?

1/17/13 9:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
battlefields
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you pm them to me here? Is there a PM option?
1/17/13 11:01 PM
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hammerhurler - "Anyone else looking to "pile on" in this thread, it is advisable that you don't, unless you are mmaguy or someone who contributed to this thread on the UG. Joining just to trash talk may get you a ban, even in Trollshido."

That blows, and one of the reasons I gave up on Bullshido. What's the point of even having that forum? Having to qualify to post in a dedicated troll subforum is absurd.
Bullshido is for tks fags that don't want to admit their tma fags Phone Post
1/17/13 11:03 PM
battlefields
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You misunderstand, there is no "having to qualify to post in a dedicated troll subforum", go ahead, do your worst, you can post in Trollshido and any other forum as soon as you sign up. The 5 post thing is to send private messages, I think it is to stop spambots private messaging. You can post anywhere on the site, it's just that posts in Trollshido (Trollshido only) do not count to your post count so even if you had 500 posts in Trollshido, until you post 5 in the other subforums, you can't PM.

The reason I am saying that people looking to pile on shouldn't is because there is often background shit going on, via pm's and other less public visible forums where we might be compiling info and often, as is evident here on some other threads I've been linked, someone might blow the cover accidentally because they taste blood in the water and want to go in guns blazing.

Bullshido is definitely different to the UG, you guys are animals in your investigations, like sharks in a feeding frenzy, I fucking love it. An admirable trait, this desire for blood.

1/17/13 11:55 PM
DeuceDroppin

DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_Fillthy -

Even Bruce looks like he thinks the guy's full of shit when he's reading the card.

So that this is on every page from here on out! Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/18/13 12:01 AM
DeuceDroppin

philodox - I have a friend who ran a background check for me. The guy's criminal record is clean, but my buddy does a lot of background checks and said, "In the grand scheme of LexisNexis profiles [the background check tool], this is VERY thin. I look at lots and lots of Lexis profiles every day/week and when I see one that thin, for a guy that's 40 years old, at least partly, that he's tried to stay off the radar."

The LexisNexis profile is below. This is all from publicly available information. I've omitted his SSN for privacy's sake. Formatting is kind of screwed up, but you can make it out. The extended report contains a bunch of demographic information for each of the addresses listed below, along with telephone numbers for some, and a bunch of information of known relatives and associates.

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Copyright 2012 LexisNexis
a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Full Name Address Phone
TAROESTEPANIAN, ANTONIO T 204 W LOMITA AVE APT
GLENDALE, CA 91204-1715
LOS ANGELES COUNTY None Listed

ADDITIONAL PERSONAL INFORMATION
SSN DOB Gender LexID(sm)
XXX-XX-XXXX
12/1972
(Age:40) 000747198304

Subject Summary

Name Variations
1: EMAY, ANTONIO
2: ESTEPANIAN, ANTONIO
3: TAROESTEPANIAN, ANTONIO
4: TAROESTEPANIAN, ANTONIO T

SSNs Summary
No. SSN State Iss. Date Iss. Warnings
Most frequent SSN attributed to subject:
1: XXX-XX-XXXX California 1987

DOBs
Reported DOBs:
12/1972
12/1972

Address Summary - 8 records found
No. Address
1: 204 W LOMITA AVE APT
GLENDALE, CA 91204-1715
LOS ANGELES COUNTY

2: 426 VINE ST APT
GLENDALE, CA 91204-4560
LOS ANGELES COUNTY

3: 350 W LOMITA AVE APT 101
GLENDALE, CA 91204-1658
LOS ANGELES COUNTY

4: 350 E LOMITA AVE
GLENDALE, CA 91205
LOS ANGELES COUNTY

5: 1128 W BALBOA BLVD APT
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92661-1053
ORANGE COUNTY

6: 1357 ELM AVE
GLENDALE, CA 91201-1111
LOS ANGELES COUNTY

7: 7918 WILLOUGHBY AVE
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90046-7113
LOS ANGELES COUNTY

8: 1128 E BALBOA BLVD
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92661-1314
ORANGE COUNTY
Thanks but how do you check deeper then? How do you keep your record "thin"? What needs to be done to find out more? Phone Post
1/18/13 12:18 AM
battlefields

hammerhurler - 
battlefields - You misunderstand, there is no "having to qualify to post in a dedicated troll subforum", go ahead, do your worst, you can post in Trollshido and any other forum as soon as you sign up. The 5 post thing is to send private messages, I think it is to stop spambots private messaging. You can post anywhere on the site, it's just that posts in Trollshido (Trollshido only) do not count to your post count so even if you had 500 posts in Trollshido, until you post 5 in the other subforums, you can't PM.

The reason I am saying that people looking to pile on shouldn't is because there is often background shit going on, via pm's and other less public visible forums where we might be compiling info and often, as is evident here on some other threads I've been linked, someone might blow the cover accidentally because they taste blood in the water and want to go in guns blazing.

Bullshido is definitely different to the UG, you guys are animals in your investigations, like sharks in a feeding frenzy, I fucking love it. An admirable trait, this desire for blood.

I don't believe I misunderstood; perhaps 'qualify' wasn't the right word. It was the "unless you are mmaguy or someone who contributed to this thread on the UG" and "trash talk may get you a ban, even in Trollshido", not the 5 posts thing (which is why I didn't quote that part). And now you're saying it's because of other stuff in the background in PMs that you might conflict with that will get you banned? No offence intended, it just seems thoroughly silly to me. I know the rules for MABS, but fucking Trollshido!? If you're concerned about cross-pollination, keep it offline. I can't even imaging the amount of wheel-spinning the mods must do over there just to try to keep on top of that, and you have no control over what is available elsewhere.

Maybe it is my explanation. You can post anything you like in Trollshido. There is no rules, but if you are an unknown noob you can't expect the same respect as someone known or who who introduces themselves to the forum, even if the introduction was "hi, I've seen this thread because of posts between here and the UG, I think Respect72 is a cockspanker". We've had one guy come in and try to be a hardcore hero by giving the guy shit, which just looks like someone trying to coattail on our efforts, he's been told to introduce himself.

I'm just trying to prevent a clusterfuck torrent of bullshit where 100s of people go over there just to call the guy a wanker. You won't be banned if your shit conflicts with background shit (you're not to know what is going on in the background), I'm just TRYING TO PREVENT that from happening so that if there is any background shit going on, an unruly pile on doesn't fuck it up.

We want the same thing, we just do it in different ways.
1/18/13 3:50 AM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/18/13 7:23 AM
Mulisha01
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for later Phone Post
1/18/13 7:38 AM
FlyingSubsOnly

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

Even Bruce looks like he thinks the guy's full of shit when he's reading the card.

I live Ken Shamrock being "impressed" with Antonio's defense on the ground... 10 seconds before he taps to being mounted!

The random play-by-play guy: "Sometimes the more experienced fighters will just tap if they're in a bad position and they see no way out."

Really? Hmm, never knew that.
1/18/13 8:03 AM
sitchpack

Everyone comment on the youtube video.above as there are disgruntled Antonio friends posting in his defence.

Let the trolling.on youtube.begin! Phone Post
1/19/13 7:05 PM
sitchpack

wow lots more comments on the YT video of Antonio alt accounts or disgruntled friends who believe his lies.

Link direct to YT video comment feed:

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=hzxrDGNKsuQ

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.