UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy claiming to be Rickson Brown Belt from 90s?

1/6/13 7:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Do we have contact info for him ? I'll be happy to phone him or email him myself.......

1/6/13 8:14 PM
sitchpack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Do we have contact info for him ? I'll be happy to phone him or email him myself.......

http://www.guildfordmartialarts.com/contactustimetable.htm

1/6/13 8:24 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - Rener Gracie 5:52pm Jan 6 Never heard of him.

Boom.  Triple VTFU.

Blues can go to this thread and vote the OP up for a triple shot.

On your face, FREN.

1/6/13 8:25 PM
iamjohnny

In.
1/6/13 8:26 PM
Judge Mental
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He never mentions Rickson on the website

PROFILE:

Antonio has 34 years experience in Martial Arts and Fitness, working in various prestigious gyms and Martial Arts Academies across the United States. He entered into the Martial Arts arena at an early age, enabling him to achieve winning over 30 National Open Tournaments in full contact forms and point fighting. His continual goal is to pass on his skills and to continue developing cross training as a balanced form of art and to maintain the highest level of fitness.

COMPETITION HISTORY:

King of the Cage full contact fighting, World Tae Kwon Do Championships, Open Martial Arts Tournament, Ed Parker’s Nationals, Open Martial Arts Tournament, United States Open Jujitsu Championship, Pan American Jujitsu Championships.

CLASSES:

Antonio teaches daytime classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - Fight Fitness (12-1pm) and Strength and Conditioning classes (1pm-2pm). He also teaches Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu on Tuesdays and Thursdays (6:00-7:00pm), Full Contact on Fridays (6:00-7:30pm), Muay Thai (1:00-2:00pm), Brazilian Jujitsu (2:00-3:00pm) and Open Mat Sparring (3:00-3:45pm) on Saturdays . He is also available as a Personal Trainer for one-to-one sessions.
1/6/13 8:27 PM
HULC
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in London, not a million miles from Guildford. I'd be well up for a dojo storm. :D
1/6/13 8:44 PM
sitchpack

sitchpack - 

Original email from the other thread to the owner of the Guildford Martial Arts Academy:

THe claim was made in a private email from the Academy owner.

1/6/13 8:45 PM
sitchpack

Judge Mental - He never mentions Rickson on the website

PROFILE:

Antonio has 34 years experience in Martial Arts and Fitness, working in various prestigious gyms and Martial Arts Academies across the United States. He entered into the Martial Arts arena at an early age, enabling him to achieve winning over 30 National Open Tournaments in full contact forms and point fighting. His continual goal is to pass on his skills and to continue developing cross training as a balanced form of art and to maintain the highest level of fitness.

COMPETITION HISTORY:

King of the Cage full contact fighting, World Tae Kwon Do Championships, Open Martial Arts Tournament, Ed Parker’s Nationals, Open Martial Arts Tournament, United States Open Jujitsu Championship, Pan American Jujitsu Championships.

CLASSES:

Antonio teaches daytime classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - Fight Fitness (12-1pm) and Strength and Conditioning classes (1pm-2pm). He also teaches Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu on Tuesdays and Thursdays (6:00-7:00pm), Full Contact on Fridays (6:00-7:30pm), Muay Thai (1:00-2:00pm), Brazilian Jujitsu (2:00-3:00pm) and Open Mat Sparring (3:00-3:45pm) on Saturdays . He is also available as a Personal Trainer for one-to-one sessions.

It does on hte BJJ section: http://www.guildfordmartialarts.com/brazilianjiujitsu.htm

1/6/13 9:00 PM
Smith1234
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/6/13 9:04 PM
Sugarfoot
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was there Pan Am jujitsu tournaments back in the day? Or was it all Gracie Jiu Jitsu? Big difference in the two styles obviously. I have nothing else to add other than our BB from the Torrance had never heard of this man. Phone Post
1/6/13 9:09 PM
sitchpack

Apparantley Antonio has now joined the UK BJJ Underground facebook group, should expect a post from him soon. Phone Post
1/6/13 9:12 PM
DeuceDroppin

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

Nice Zip! Good to see you involved in a fraud thread! Phone Post
1/6/13 9:20 PM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just messaged my trainer Neil Owen (part of the dirty dozen)

He might be able to shed some light... Phone Post
1/6/13 9:29 PM
sitchpack

Achilles is the GOAT - I just messaged my trainer Neil Owen (part of the dirty dozen)

Awesome! TTT for truth, no stone unturned! Phone Post
1/6/13 9:30 PM
Bluegrass
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/6/13 9:49 PM
sitchpack

TTT

1/6/13 9:51 PM
sitchpack

TTT

1/6/13 9:53 PM
SandraBullockFan
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/07/13 6:59 AM
i didn't read the entire thread but who in the hell is Rickson Brown Belt?
1/6/13 10:31 PM
sitchpack

TTT

1/7/13 2:40 AM
Scoobz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in!

1/7/13 4:04 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Achilles is the GOAT - I just messaged my trainer Neil Owen (part of the dirty dozen)

Neil said he has never heard of him before, but he said maybe if he saw him. Do we have a photo? Phone Post
1/7/13 4:26 AM
Poncey
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack -
Poncey - Finally one of these near me!! Phone Post
TTT, you in Surrey bro? Phone Post
Southampton but I trane at Andy Roberts a fair bit (in fact he was talking bout this on Sat). Phone Post
1/7/13 4:55 AM
morientesfan910
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for lulz Phone Post
1/7/13 9:43 AM
sitchpack

Poncey - 
sitchpack -
Poncey - Finally one of these near me!! Phone Post
TTT, you in Surrey bro? Phone Post
Southampton but I trane at Andy Roberts a fair bit (in fact he was talking bout this on Sat). Phone Post

Awesome :) Convince Andy to team up with Simon and the Carlsons lot and go giev him a visit and ask him about his credentials in person :)

1/7/13 9:55 AM
OCMikelob
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.