UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Guy claiming to be Rickson Brown Belt from 90s?

1/8/13 3:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Direct from Rickson via Relson... "never trained with me unless hes been to seminars or something, he may have a brown belt under one of my black belts, but I dont know him"
1/8/13 3:06 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 3:06 PM
mmaguy30 - Direct from Rickson via Relson... "never trained with me unless hes been to seminars or something, he may have a brown belt under one of my black belts, but I dont know him"

VTFU for Awesome.

And now it begins.

1/8/13 3:09 PM
sitchpack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Direct from Rickson via Relson... "never trained with me unless hes been to seminars or something, he may have a brown belt under one of my black belts, but I dont know him"

Win!!! Everyone here needs to VTFU mmaguy30 now for a month. Dude could you screen shot the email (black out addresses etc and personal info) and post it here? This needs to be primary evidence. Cheers bro!

1/8/13 3:11 PM
sitchpack

TTT for truth!! None can hide!

1/8/13 3:13 PM
DeuceDroppin

To the dumb-shits arguing with Tik..STFU morons! Tik has been a huge part of these threads since you tards were likely still shittin' green! Putting pressure on the people around these idiots is a sure fire way to get to them, and it has worked many times in the past. Phone Post
1/8/13 3:15 PM
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES!! YES!! YES!! Phone Post
1/8/13 3:16 PM
Advocation
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Absolute win

1/8/13 3:17 PM
HULC
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tik,

The 5th grade reference must be to his training level. Over here in the UK we don't say "grade" about years in school, and nobody would ever refer to themselves as a fifth grader.

1/8/13 3:17 PM
OCMikelob
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In like a motherfucker Phone Post
1/8/13 3:20 PM
OCMikelob
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/13 3:28 PM
sitchpack

TTT

1/8/13 3:42 PM
sitchpack

TTT

1/8/13 4:00 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

He's a fraud.......

1/8/13 4:02 PM
sitchpack

TTT- We Gon' find you! 

1/8/13 4:03 PM
sitchpack

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

He's a fraud.......

yup, If I were Rickson or Rorion, id get the lawyers to contact this bro, get him to stop ASAP.

1/8/13 4:11 PM
sitchpack

UPDATE:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119465&page=3

A bro on the Bullshido thread has updated all the UK UG BJJ facebook screen shots. Just having a look through and looks like a pro MMA fighter is going down to 'check it out' and is going to film it.Various other members of the community are also looking like they are going to go down there. Lots of talk about a dojo storm.

Also the dojo have not responded to Rob T's email, and someone elseo n the group has sent a facebook message to Antonio, informing him of the investigation, asking him to verify his credentials in person. 

Now that we know he is a legit fraud, I dont think he will be commenting on anything.

Listen up BJJ frauds worldwide - We gon' find you. 

1/8/13 4:19 PM
SteveDav

HULC -
SteveDav - 
HULC - I too would like to know what all this talk about blacks belts and 2nd Dans in kickboxing is all about? That's like claiming a green belt in boxing surely.
I would reckon it's kickboxing like these guys teach not Thai

http://www.raptorskickboxing.info/ Phone Post

I didn't say anything about Thai. And that site doesn't mention anything about belts or Dans in kickboxing. And it's in Scotland, about as far away from Guildford as you can get and still be in the UK.
They part of this organisation mate

http://www.pka-kickboxing.com/

I only used them as an example of as they are local to me but pka have clubs all over the UK. Phone Post
1/8/13 4:22 PM
LordSeano
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HULC - 
SteveDav - 
HULC - I too would like to know what all this talk about blacks belts and 2nd Dans in kickboxing is all about? That's like claiming a green belt in boxing surely.
I would reckon it's kickboxing like these guys teach not Thai

http://www.raptorskickboxing.info/ Phone Post

I didn't say anything about Thai. And that site doesn't mention anything about belts or Dans in kickboxing. And it's in Scotland, about as far away from Guildford as you can get and still be in the UK.

In the 90s in the UK a lot of 'kickboxing ' clubs cropped up all over the place which had graded belts.

I'll bet you anything it is this:

http://www.laugar-kungfu.com/kickboxing.asp

They had a club in my town where the instructor came down to our club (thai plus geoff thompson type stuff) and got a hiding.
1/8/13 4:42 PM
Robbied01
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/8/13 4:44 PM
Rear Naked Chode
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peeps better be careful or tik will have wives on the phone foaming at the puss. Fair warning.
1/8/13 5:10 PM
Herecomesthejester
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado -
sitchpack - 

guys stop with the comments towards the ladies, its stuff like that which undoes all the good work of the investigation.

Dude shut the fuck up and take your gay ass rainbow ball and get lost.

You are a fucking 12 and this is not our first time doing this so sit in the back seat with the rest of the ladies.

You are a spaz.

Now UG flip their whole fucking worlds upside down, I bet that whole fucking crew is just a bunch of liars.

They are all trying to scam people. Frauds run in groups and when we get these guys is is because we get to their other frauds and students.

Now wtf get the bitches bikini pics posted already, you know she has some shit online.

One of the greatest openings to a post I have ever read on the underground! Phone Post
1/8/13 5:17 PM
johnonguitar7

sitchpack -

guys stop with the comments towards the ladies, its stuff like that which undoes all the good work of the investigation.

Lmao your an Internet witch hunt.... Go fuck yourself Phone Post
1/8/13 5:19 PM
johnonguitar7

tikmovado - Ass shot

http://www.guildfordmartialarts.com/photos/Games-on-the-Green-21712/padwork.JPG

This man is an alpha Phone Post
1/8/13 5:19 PM
sitchpack

Whatever guys, sorry for stepping onto your coveted internet turf.  We have results and thats all that matters.

1/8/13 5:22 PM
johnonguitar7

tikmovado -
sitchpack - 
Ocean6 - 
sitchpack - 

I understand your thoughts on posts like this, but what did you expect bringing this here?

C'mon man! This is the UG. This is what happens here.

lol, im only interested in the investigation, nothing else. Getting this guy to stop teaching if he is not legitimate has to be priority number 1, compared to the bikini pics and shots of all women involved.

Dude this is not all about you.

Investigation, this is a fraud outing not some kind of job, they are frauds....NEXT is to out them.

Here is the chick getting kicked in the cunt at 22sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKSuVxGU1iE&list=UUD8gnajfm73Ut8CtI1IZo7Q&index=1

If you keep this up ok going to have to break my vow of never using the homosexual orientated vote system and VOTING YOU THE FUCK RIGHT UP! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.