UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> thanks for mapping the gun owners....

1/5/13 1:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fnunderful
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/ex-burglars-say-newspapers-gun-map-wouldve-made-job-easier-safer/

Can we do this in Hawaii too?
1/5/13 8:32 PM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if they do, the people who put it into motion should die.
1/5/13 9:22 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

then thye can stake out the fctv house as they know he have plenty girly guns and find his name by clicking on his green name. the hg will come back to bite you in the butt :( all the gun threads and peoples names getting posted here over the years with these gun maps are fucking dangerous. i say we delete the innernuts now

1/5/13 9:51 PM
fnunderful
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The article talks about how criminals would use the map to avoid the houses with guns...unless of course it is guns they want to steal. The posting of the map was very irresponsible and the whole of the editing staff should be put in jail for endangering the lives of american citizens.
1/5/13 10:14 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marginalize,vilify, imprison!.......kill if they resist.

Yep, this seems familiar.

1/5/13 11:12 PM
fnunderful

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-weighs-broad-gun-control-agenda-in-wake-of-newtown-shootings/2013/01/05/d281efe0-5682-11e2-bf3e-76c0a789346f_print.html

This from an administration that gave guns to mexican drug cartels...
1/6/13 1:51 AM
JIMMYNAKS
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - if they do, the people who put it into motion should die.
This Phone Post
1/6/13 1:55 AM
JIMMYNAKS
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait to read the Home owner shoots burglar stories Phone Post
1/6/13 3:41 AM
Moke
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say we do it for EVERY political hot button issue.

You're anti-gun? Your name and a map to your house published in the newspaper.

Had an abortion? Your name and a map to your house published in the newspaper.

Sex offender? Your name and a map to your house published in the newspaper.

Work in the media? Your name and a map to your house published in the newspaper.

Ever been convicted of a crime? Your name and a map to your house published in the newspaper.

You're an anti-gun sex offender who works in the media? Your living coordinates are programmed into the warhead of a missile on a aerial drone.
1/6/13 3:45 AM
fnunderful

in for the girls who had abortions...they put out!
1/6/13 4:01 AM
Moke
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard that somewhere...I thought it was a great point...people are SOOOOO into their privacy (and rightly so) until it comes to gun owners...throw that shit back in their fucken face.

You bring up women's freedoms and privacy and they're going to shut the fuck up REAL fast.
1/6/13 4:07 AM
fnunderful

no such thing as privacy in the age of interwebs....people post their most intimate shit for the whole world to see. a good data miner can find most anything on anybody on the webz.
1/6/13 4:12 AM
Moke

Actively searching something out on the internet is a little different than having your name and address plastered in the newspaper.
1/6/13 4:14 AM
fnunderful

Moke - Actively searching something out on the internet is a little different than having your name and address plastered in the newspaper.

yes sir....this was total abuse of power and they should be held accountable for it!
1/6/13 4:21 AM
Moke

tar, feathers, torches, pitchforks, handguns and rifles.
1/6/13 4:29 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Moke - I say we do it for EVERY political hot button issue.

Work in the media? Your name and a map to your house published in the newspaper.

Ever been convicted of a crime? Your name and a map to your house published in the newspaper.

You're an anti-gun sex offender who works in the media? Your living coordinates are programmed into the warhead of a missile on a aerial drone.
I wish I could VTFU Phone Post
1/6/13 7:19 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - 
Moke - I say we do it for EVERY political hot button issue.

I wish I could VTFU Phone Post

dont worry i did it for ya

1/6/13 2:21 PM
fnunderful

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/06/georgia-mom-home-alone-with-kids-shoots-ex-con-intruder/

Here is a happy story where the intruder gets shot in the face...unfortunately he lives but this leaves the door open for him to get shot in the face again!
1/6/13 2:38 PM
fnunderful

I have no doubt that if the man in the above article had a map of gun owners in the neighborhood he would have skipped her house and likely robbed one of the neighbors. During the robbing of the neighbor he would have likely beat to death anyone home with the crowbar he was carrying and gotten away with only blood on his hands. Likely, he would be caught eventually trying to sell his newly acquired gear to buy drugs from an undercover cop and sentenced to 10 years with parole after 5. Do you think they will be talking about crowbar control after he brutally murdered someone with one? No way...as a matter of fact Quinton Tarantino will likely make a movie out it and star jamie fox as the hero/villain and he can comment how much fun it is to kill white people again and get a pass because he is black and the white man is still racist!
1/6/13 4:40 PM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol. somebody find the pic w/ the gun owner w/ the sign that says, "attn Burglars: my anti gun neighbor house doesn't have a gun, and i won't protect him with mine out of respect for his views".
1/6/13 10:34 PM
chew22
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - I say we do it for EVERY political hot button issue.

great strategy. i'm doing this when i need to sell my house. all of the above.
1/7/13 1:43 AM
Moke

1/7/13 2:16 AM
FCTV808

hahaha LOL! that's it.

thing is, fairly certain all my immediate neighbors are ARMED!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.