UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The lack of Minowaman threads is disturbing UG!

1/5/13 2:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Delorian
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So here's his latest fight against Bor Bravtoz at Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2012!
1/5/13 3:46 PM
juicer
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SUPER HLUK!! Phone Post
1/5/13 4:08 PM
RollHighAllDay
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's appalling actually. Phone Post
1/5/13 4:28 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 4:39 PM
shallowkal

Minowaman fan4life ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 4:41 PM
N9K
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put him on the UFC Japanese card vs Palhares. DO IT DANA.
1/5/13 4:41 PM
Delorian
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About time some Minowa fans posted in this thread.  I know he has many, and I know that we all hold him in the highest regard when discussing masters of leg/foot submissions.  

1/5/13 4:48 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great performance!

his opponent seemed quite tough.
1/5/13 4:48 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delorian -

About time some Minowa fans posted in this thread.  I know he has many, and I know that we all hold him in the highest regard when discussing masters of leg/foot submissions.  

Dana is terrified of signing Minowaman because he KNOWS Minowaman would do exactly this to the UFC HW champion, no matter who it is. Phone Post
1/5/13 5:05 PM
Smellde Gluve
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always been a fan of his red pants.

1/5/13 5:59 PM
Delorian

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - 
Delorian -

Dana is terrified of signing Minowaman because he KNOWS Minowaman would do exactly this to the UFC HW champion, no matter who it is. Phone Post

He would heel hook the HW, LHW, and MW champs in under one round.  He's used to the ten-minute first round, imagine what he'd do with only FIVE! 

1/5/13 6:03 PM
minotauro11
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Minowaman!!! Phone Post
1/5/13 6:04 PM
smasht
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/5/13 6:13 PM
RollHighAllDay

Flying missile drop kick to rolling heel hook to toe hold ftw!!! Minowaman is a boss. Phone Post
1/5/13 6:15 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub's Phone Post
1/5/13 6:40 PM
Delorian

Here are some of Ikuhisa's finest moments in GIF form:

Look at how he survives a slam from PRIME Rampage! Only a true warrior can handle one of those! 

Here Minowa shows off his overhand right skills and he lands flush to the chin of Korean behemoth Choi Hong-Man!

Very few men have been able to stay in the pocket with RTS and live to tell about it.  Minowa became the GOAT champion with this thunderous combination that sent the savage predator down and out!

Lets not forget the one-of-a-kind entrance that no other fighter will ever be able top!

Or the infamous drop kick used against the highly-touted stand-up fighter Butterbean!

And of course, the foward roll into a single-leg takedown used against the most feared man on the planet - GIANT FUCKING SILVA!

1/5/13 7:14 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -

FUCK YEAH! 

That pic is epic as fuck! Phone Post
1/10/13 7:02 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

One of the most underrated fighters.

Possibly one of the top open weight fighters of all time.
1/10/13 8:01 AM
grrr
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 8:31 AM
Not only is this a great higlight it's one of the best I think I ever seen and captures the glory and esscenes of minowaman.Blue name please. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywXWaZv5I0U
1/10/13 10:12 AM
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I looked at his record the other day , honestly forgot how good it was

war Minowaman
1/10/13 10:22 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

^ yep. people think he is a freakshow, but he has an awesome record.

also as a natural 170 lb. guy.. he's beaten A LOT of HWs.
1/10/13 10:22 AM
theshooter
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minowa is one of the bravest fighters ever. The guy is a warrior. A lot of fighters try to only fight opponents that are their size or smaller. Minowa regularly fights guys that are bigger, in some cases much bigger, than he is. He's a much better fighter than his record would indicate.
1/10/13 10:33 AM
Lazer MMA

War Minowaman!

War to ALL the fighters that had the balls to fight much bigger men then themselves! All we have left is Hendo.

WAR!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.