UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tyson Fury calling out Bisping now

1/5/13 4:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KingofEngland
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tyson_Fury

I was a fan of this clown before I starting following him on Twitter, first class cunt and an embarrassment to boxing and the UK. Phone Post
1/5/13 4:43 PM
irishrottie
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trash

1/5/13 4:46 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping would put him on his back and get his first sub of his UFC career if they fought
1/5/13 4:48 PM
Chimp Strength
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was trying not to bash the guy but it's hard. He pussied out of fighting Price yet all he does is run his mouth. He'll get tooled as soon as he fights anyone of note and knows it. Not sure how anyone can be a fan. A few more blows to the head might kill the last brain cell the guy has got. Phone Post
1/5/13 5:21 PM
Seats Taken
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who? Phone Post
1/5/13 5:26 PM
genshi
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only Tyson you worry about if they call you out is Mike Tyson.......

Fury knows what gets you talking...and also never really thinks before he speaks....it's funny more than anything and he is generally was cool in person so we know this is just talk and attention.

1/5/13 5:31 PM
UK Rampage
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A massive HW calling out a MW, nice one tough guy. That uppercut he gave himself to the head must have done some serious damage. What a ball bag! Phone Post
1/5/13 5:47 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Rampage - A massive HW calling out a MW, nice one tough guy. That uppercut he gave himself to the head must have done some serious damage. What a ball bag! Phone Post
How big is Tyson Fury anyways? Phone Post
1/5/13 5:49 PM
HenryO

AllAmericanBoxing - 
UK Rampage - A massive HW calling out a MW, nice one tough guy. That uppercut he gave himself to the head must have done some serious damage. What a ball bag! Phone Post

6'9 249
1/5/13 5:50 PM
maxbrothersinc
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/5/13 6:16 PM
JROTT
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maxbrothersinc -
Holy Shit that was awesome Phone Post
1/5/13 6:25 PM
KingofEngland

James Thompson called him out and he replied with 'why would I fight a bum like you' Phone Post
1/5/13 6:27 PM
FreakDaddy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a fan of Bisping, but I would love to see him tune Fury up......
1/5/13 6:32 PM
Bromovich
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JROTT -
maxbrothersinc -
! Phone Post
1/5/13 6:34 PM
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another boxer trying to stay relevant (or in his case become relevant) by calling out MMA fighters. I hope at some point a fight is made between a MMA fighter who is still in the title chase and a top boxer. I know Randy vs Toney happened but Toney was not looking to fight anymore and Randy was on the verge of retirement. Maybe Dana can get with whoever is Furys manager and they could put something together between him and a mid level HW like Struve or someone like that and the world can see once and for all that boxing is an amazing sport (which I love), but in a fight they don't really stand a chance against a MMA fighter.
1/5/13 6:35 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he fought Bisping, you couldn't say that people in England don't know who Bisping is anymore.

Knacker Whacker ko Bisping Phone Post
1/5/13 6:39 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JROTT - 
maxbrothersinc -

That is beyond awesome. True story. It's Legen....wait for it...................dary!
1/5/13 6:40 PM
man meets fate

Why do boxers only have the balls to call out fighters in a sport they will get dominated in? I guess mma fighters don't want the idiotic fans to know the truth that mma fighters on their best day, couldnt make it a round in boxing. The whole boxing vs mma got old years ago. We know what would happen to either fighter if the crossed over.
1/5/13 7:11 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO -
AllAmericanBoxing - 

6'9 249
Damn I didn't realize he was that tall. Phone Post
1/5/13 7:55 PM
HenryO

AllAmericanBoxing - 
HenryO -
AllAmericanBoxing - 

6'9 249
Damn I didn't realize he was that tall. Phone Post

Ya seems you gotta be at least 6'5 to compete at HW these days. Price, Fury, Wilder are all monsters
1/5/13 7:57 PM
HenryO

man meets fate - Why do boxers only have the balls to call out fighters in a sport they will get dominated in? I guess mma fighters don't want the idiotic fans to know the truth that mma fighters on their best day, couldnt make it a round in boxing. The whole boxing vs mma got old years ago. We know what would happen to either fighter if the crossed over.

Exactly, arguing about who would win in either sport is retarded because everyone knows the result
1/5/13 8:06 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAH TYSON FURY TROLLING THE WHOLE MMA COMMUNITY.
1/5/13 8:07 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofEngland -  James Thompson called him out and he replied with 'why would I fight a bum like you' Phone Post

lol
1/5/13 8:15 PM
FreakDaddy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - HAHAHAH TYSON FURY TROLLING THE WHOLE MMA COMMUNITY.

I think most of us got that he is trolling......I don't expect he will get in the ring with any good MMA fighter, while his boxing career is still making him $$$$......
1/6/13 8:11 AM
TenOfSwords
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/13 8:16 AM

I think Tyson now needs to "split the difference" and call out Rashad (as he has already called out a HW and a MW).

And I've got the perfect narrative for him: "Sugar" is not only lame and cliched, but it's a rip-off of boxing, as there is an Azeri boxer who has gone by "Sugar" Rashad Asimov for quite some time.

Rashad's nickname should be "The Toy Cannon," after 1960s Houston Astros outfielder Jimmy Wynn (at least so long as he insists on staying at 205).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.