UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> WM 29 plans changed, Rumored Royal Rumble Winner..

1/5/13 5:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWE made some big changes to the top matches planned for WrestleMania 29 over the past week. Apparently major changes went down and the only match that wasn’t touched is Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that for example, The Rock vs. John Cena isn’t taking place, but it could mean that twists and turns or stipulations are being thrown in.

On a related note, there has at least been talk that Sheamus going down with two clean losses to Big Show will set up him to win the Royal Rumble for the second year in a row. As noted before, Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title has been planned for WrestleMania 29.
1/5/13 5:50 PM
Sofa King Cool
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's just awful.

Please no. Phone Post
1/5/13 5:58 PM
Wee Bey Jr
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All of that sounds awful. Phone Post
1/5/13 7:49 PM
Sofa King Cool
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/5/13 7:51 PM
Big Baby 6942
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wee Bey Jr - All of that sounds awful. Phone Post
Yeah it does. Fuck you WWE Phone Post
1/5/13 7:52 PM
Big Baby 6942

I would love to see Bryan lose again in even shorter fashion and just lose his shit. Phone Post
1/5/13 9:59 PM
Ramirez83
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And they wonder why ratings have been so shitty. It amazes me how such horrible writers can get a job as big as the WWE.

Nobody wants to see HHH vs Brock again and WWE was pissed that Sheamus wasn't as over as they wanted yet they wanna make him a 2x Royal Rumble winner. Phone Post
1/5/13 10:05 PM
ArtMinaj

Wee Bey Jr -  All of that sounds awful. Phone Post

Nothing in there is even close to not sucking.

Cena vs. Rock II made sense, but now they are thinking of messing with that by making it a triple threat or throwing in some other gimmics? 

1/5/13 11:48 PM
RKing85
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has anyone said yet that that all sounds horrible?

Yes?

Okay, no need for me to also say it.
1/6/13 12:33 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ramirez83 - And they wonder why ratings have been so shitty. It amazes me how such horrible writers can get a job as big as the WWE.

Nobody wants to see HHH vs Brock again and WWE was pissed that Sheamus wasn't as over as they wanted yet they wanna make him a 2x Royal Rumble winner. Phone Post
It's like the writers aren't actually fans. Phone Post
1/6/13 1:29 AM
ArtMinaj

OK we have been trolled LMAO! 

1/6/13 2:58 AM
Gino_Corona

Lol @ all you butthurt cm punk nuthuggers Phone Post
1/6/13 3:03 AM
Ramirez83
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jay Edz -
Ramirez83 - And they wonder why ratings have been so shitty. It amazes me how such horrible writers can get a job as big as the WWE.

It's like the writers aren't actually fans. Phone Post
They're probably not,isn't one of the writers a former soap opera writer? Hell a lot of guys on here have written great story lines and are 100x's better then the crap they put on tv. Phone Post
1/6/13 4:57 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/13 5:43 AM

I don't see why everyone takes shitty Internet rumors so seriously?

Websites guess at storylines all year long and then claim they have legit sources when they are right once out of twenty guesses.

No thanks. Phone Post

1/6/13 12:08 PM
RKing85
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On one of Dave Lagana's podcasts he said that the WWE will give preference to writers who are not wrestling fans and experience in soap opera writing is seen as a HUGE plus.

I miss the I Want Wrestling podcasts. Those were some good shit.
1/6/13 12:28 PM
torubu
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not from Kymart, I don't believe it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.