UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> “Rowdy” Bec Hyatt Appreciation Thread

1/6/13 12:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bruised
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought I'd start a thread to show our appreciation for Rowdy Bec's performance.  Wow, Bec was such a warrior.  Took a championship bout on short notice and while she couldn't stop the takedown, she did show that she was getting after it every time it was standing.  I'm really impressed by her conditioning.  I mean seriously, that much grappling and scrambling and yet, every time she got to her feet, she was swinging for the fences. 

Props to Carla - she executed effectively.

1/6/13 12:48 AM
ChaosOverkill
591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah lol I did the same thing voted up, she has the energy and killer instinct a young shallower sport needs.

More seasoning on the TDD and she'll be a star for years

1/6/13 12:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Rowdy B Phone Post
1/6/13 12:49 AM
Crooklyn
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

6 months of sprawl training. Scorecards might say 50-45, but they don't really reflect how game Bec was in that fight. There's no shame in that loss, especially taking it on short notice.

lgi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Cool girl, great personality and attitude.
Loadin76
1058 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You go Rowdy

1/6/13 12:50 AM
scaredy cat
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Future champion. No doubt!

Rowdy! Rowdy! Rowdy! Oi! Oi! Oi!
bruised
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn - 

6 months of sprawl training. Scorecards might say 50-45, but they don't really reflect how game Bec was in that fight. There's no shame in that loss, especially taking it on short notice.

Yeah, holy shit!  Grappling for 5 minutes is so fucking tiring.  She grappled for 25 minutes and every time the fight was standing, she threw leather like a mother-fucker.  Serious props.

jessethekid
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bummed she didn't get the w, she is s warrior! Phone Post
Korpiklaani

fan for life cant wait to see her again
1/6/13 12:51 AM
bruised

ChaosOverkill - 

Yeah lol I did the same thing voted up, she has the energy and killer instinct a young shallower sport needs.

More seasoning on the TDD and she'll be a star for years

Good point.  VTFU everyone posting. 

1/6/13 12:52 AM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

posted in another thread:

beck worked hard.

needs another yr or two of tdd imho...  she's obviously got the cardio...  much luv and respect to Beck. 

although carla didnt impress with mma... her wrestling base leaves me excited to see what she can do with a bit more muay thai.... additionally.. knowing beck took this fight on sn.......damn good effort/ stamina. with a full camp, may have been different outcome.

proud to be a UGer tonight

RickStorm
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Sending her this thread..

Head up Bec! You fought your heart out and made us all proud

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect.

Crazy love for Becs here.
Looky

If the fight had lasted another 15 or so seconds...
1/6/13 12:53 AM
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone that came to my house for the fights walked away impressed with WMMA and fans of Bec! I told them that they would. It's nice to be right :) Phone Post
El Rafa
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stand up is fantastic and clearly (multiple time zones incl) great cardio. Definite future champ here!

Aussie Aussie Aussie....

UGCTT_stuffadamdoes
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looky - If the fight had lasted another 15 or so seconds...
This. Phone Post
FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a Englishman, I have NEVER cheered for a Aussie so much!
1/6/13 12:54 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice fight Bec. Phone Post
1/6/13 12:56 AM
iamjohnny

Respect.
Loadin76
1058 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loadin76 - 

You go Rowdy

Oh and can't wait till your next fight.... you got some pepper in those hands.

bruised

Edited: 01/06/13 12:57 AM
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes -  Everyone that came to my house for the fights walked away impressed with WMMA and fans of Bec! I told them that they would. It's nice to be right :) Phone Post

You know, that's the thing.  I'd seen sporadic WMMA fights in Strikeforce and other leagues previously, but was fucking AMAZED by this night of fights.  Seriously, this card fucking rocked and was better (I hope BLAF isn't reading) than some UFC events I've spent $50 on.

Wish they'd keep my $8 (that was already given to me by the UG).  Seriously, this refreshed MMA for me in a great sorta' way.

And fuck USTREAM.

Seriously, fuck those motherfuckers.

1/6/13 12:57 AM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Sending her this thread..

Head up Bec! You fought your heart out and made us all proud

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

oy! oy! oy!

not an aussie ...(they'd never have a viking) 

1/6/13 12:57 AM
Ocean6

Good on ya, Sheila!

First fight against a seasoned NCAA wrestler is usually a stark lesson for any fighter.

Learn some more TDD, some BJJ from your back, and some Muay Thai knees and elbows to add to your excellent boxing and cardio and you will be a beast!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.