UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> Floor to ceiling ball

1/6/13 9:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wizgub
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi guys im wanting
to buy a floor to ceiling ball however i live in a flat so drilling into the floor isnt an option. Im top floor and have a ceiling bracket for my heavy bag that i can attach the top of the ball to but what can i do about the bottom? Im thinking along the lines of perhaps 30kg weight plate from my barbell will this work

If so how would i go about setting it up?

Cheers in advance Phone Post
1/6/13 5:25 PM
Seul
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had one set up on a wooden deck for a long time; some weights on the floor worked great for me. Phone Post
1/10/13 2:13 AM
3 strikes
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use a heavy kettlebell and attach it to the handle, very convenient and easy to move out of the way.

You can also make your own mobile anchor, here is a good solution: http://rosstraining.com/blog/2011/02/04/double-end-bag-anchor/
1/19/13 9:17 PM
grapplingwithzen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 strikes - I use a heavy kettlebell and attach it to the handle, very convenient and easy to move out of the way.

You can also make your own mobile anchor, here is a good solution: http://rosstraining.com/blog/2011/02/04/double-end-bag-anchor/

The way rosstraining suggests to do it, is exactly the way I've done it. It works perfectly.
2/6/13 11:59 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Anyone got some links to a quality double end bag, and a speed bag setup also?
Or point me in the right direction.
2/7/13 4:56 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Not a big fan of everlast, how's the platform? Got good bounce?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.