UnderGround Forums

New York Underground >> I'm looking for affordable training in NYC area

1/6/13 4:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rnunz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any suggestions?

Money is a bit tight these days but I am really motivated to get back into training.  If anyone sees this, runs a gym and needs help with their website or social media, I'd be willing to offer my skills in exchange.

1/23/13 10:20 PM
redwhiteandblues
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea i wonder what guys do tht don't make alot of money and are just getting by, deal w/ not being able to pay to train in big cities???? Are there any bjj clubs or open mat sessions anywhere in NYC??
2/15/13 3:28 PM
jrrrrr
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkout meetup.com basically its a website where people "meetup" to do whatever. payment is usually not much and it goes per class.
2/17/13 4:50 PM
The Ghost13
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've just opened my gym in the city. Teaching muay Thai and eventually will have bjj. Got a pretty good deal going on now since it's a new gym. Kings Thai Boxing, stop by and check it out. 35 W 36th st. Street level.
5/12/13 11:07 PM
caseman
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check Groupon, u can get some sick deals on high level NYC schools there.
5/13/13 5:00 PM
rnunz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseman - Check Groupon, u can get some sick deals on high level NYC schools there.

wow just saw some awesome things there.

Thanks everyone for your help.

5/18/13 6:02 PM
Kneeblock
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Church Street Boxing has a deal for unlimited BJJ for 99 bucks a month.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.