UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Should I go to smackdown Tuesday?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/8/13 10:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ALLLLBERRTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLLLLL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO did he get any rection lol?

1/8/13 10:40 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

ALLLLBERRTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLLLLL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO did he get any rection lol?

Ya show was making fun of miami's Latino population so everyone was behind del rio in the match when he won he ran and jumped in the crowd and celebrated Phone Post
1/8/13 10:43 PM
roninthebox
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has gotten so many shots to get over with a title hopefully he can stay tweenerish an get over Phone Post
1/8/13 10:43 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome, so I guess Vince waited until Smackdown to change the champ.

1/8/13 10:49 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was in a last man standing match that ended with both guys beat up so I was jumping out of my seat waiting for Ziggler Phone Post
1/8/13 10:50 PM
Wee Bey Jr
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DEL RIO?!?! I can't wait for that celebration Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.