UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Felice Herrig motorboating Bec Hyatt's ass...

1/10/13 12:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any plans to return to the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy?  Just have to arrange my schedule.  Maybe cancel a family vacation.

1/10/13 12:55 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Felice I don't know how to post pics from a computer, but I do know how to do it on the app.

Use this pic as reference:

there is one space between img and src and put the URL in between the quotation marks. No other spaces besides the img src one. Hope this was helpful. Phone Post
1/10/13 1:21 PM
Got MMAlk
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of ricin - Hey Felice I don't know how to post pics from a computer, but I do know how to do it on the app.

there is one space between img and src and put the URL in between the quotation marks. No other spaces besides the img src one. Hope this was helpful. Phone Post
Awesome was wondering what people were doing for this. Thanks Phone Post
1/10/13 1:36 PM
rushinbear
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got MMAlk - 
A bag of ricin - Hey Felice I don't know how to post pics from a computer, but I do know how to do it on the app.

I dont have the app but do you need to close the tag with the symbol > at the end?
1/10/13 1:46 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not on the app. ^ Phone Post
1/10/13 1:49 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the pic of my boy matt phillips givin' felice her chocolates is my fav. Matt, you such a playa' dog! ha ha j/k
Matt always takin care of fighters! cool MOFO
1/10/13 1:58 PM
JimmersonzGlove
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/10/13 2:28 PM
FeliceHerrig
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua J King - 
rushinbear - 
Got MMAlk - 

I dont have the app but do you need to close the tag with the symbol > at the end?

nah. originally we had to use a / but you dont need to do that unless you want to seperate the html code from anything you would type

I still dont get it? how do you even get that <image src= on there to insert image?

1/10/13 2:33 PM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
Ya Mon -  I like boobies!! Phone Post

haha i like boobies too... as pillows

Photobucket

Noice!! Phone Post
1/10/13 2:40 PM
A bag of ricin

FeliceHerrig -
Joshua J King - 
rushinbear - 
Got MMAlk - 

nah. originally we had to use a / but you dont need to do that unless you want to seperate the html code from anything you would type

I still dont get it? how do you even get that <image src= on there to insert image?

You push the little gray button with the hastag, plus sign, and equal sign. That will give you more options and that's where the "<" and the "=" will be. Phone Post
1/10/13 2:41 PM
A bag of ricin

*that's where you can find the other symbols. ^ Phone Post
1/10/13 2:42 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Down load a picture app that will put the picture in a URL for take that and put it like this...

Phone Post
1/10/13 2:43 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - Down load a picture app that will put the picture in a URL for take that and put it like this...

Phone Post
Make sure you have the whole Phone Post
1/10/13 3:22 PM
Eggbert
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
Eggbert -  Ok hold on a minute!!!

So Felice blows up my timeline on Facebook

Blows up my twitter feed

Completely ignores my invitation to be my date for UFC Calgary

Now invades my UG AND is pushing up in my girl Bec?

Oh Hell No! Phone Post

thats right...im all over the place friend

I'm secretly a huge fan and may be in love with your feet. Just bitter you didn't come to Calgary lol Phone Post
1/10/13 3:27 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert - 
FeliceHerrig -
Eggbert -  Ok hold on a minute!!!

So Felice blows up my timeline on Facebook

Blows up my twitter feed

Completely ignores my invitation to be my date for UFC Calgary

Now invades my UG AND is pushing up in my girl Bec?

Oh Hell No! Phone Post

thats right...im all over the place friend

I'm secretly a huge fan and may be in love with your feet. Just bitter you didn't come to Calgary lol Phone Post

in love with her... feet?
1/10/13 3:37 PM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^lol Phone Post
1/10/13 3:42 PM
btr740
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felice seems like fun.
1/10/13 3:55 PM
Libero21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
Joe_Drogan420 - ^lol

i love you felice..

and dat ass.

haha people don't love me.. they only love my ass :(

You are way too cute to get punched in the face Phone Post
1/10/13 4:07 PM
Mulletron5000
1344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't even need the quotes. Just type the html code, paste your link (no spaces) and post. Phone Post
1/10/13 4:09 PM
Mulletron5000
1344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No quotes, no / to separate text Phone Post
1/10/13 4:09 PM
Mulletron5000

^ no pic apparently either Phone Post
1/10/13 4:10 PM
shootfightermike
673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for lbd

1/10/13 5:13 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike has turned up!! :)

1/10/13 5:19 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - I'm still new to this UG thing. Bare with me everyone. And I just downloaded the ap so now I gotta figure this all out on my computer AND phone. Hopefully I can upload pics on phone too. Great to be here. Please no trolling on me. I'm a sensitive fighter you know Phone Post
Welcome Felice! Big fan! Ben follow you on twitter mostly for the picks you post not gonna lie! Always nice to have pro fighters join the board Phone Post
1/10/13 5:21 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig -
Joe_Drogan420 - ^lol

i love you felice..

and dat ass.

haha people don't love me.. they only love my ass :(

It's hard. It to live that ass though to be fair! ;-) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.