UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> Great fight analysis

1/6/13 11:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rorymcd
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/13 11:29 PM

Here is a little video I found of Max Kellerman today. I've always enjoyed his announcing;he really knows his stuff.He gives an off-the-cuff prefight prediction for Garcia vs Khan and called it perfectly. I was pretty impressed.

Here is an awesome highlight of the fight where you can see how well he called it.

1/9/13 4:37 AM
Dirk Bevlin
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool. Phone Post
1/17/13 7:42 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
2/2/13 3:57 AM
LordSeano
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All due respect mate but I think my nan could probably tell you that in any Khan fight if he gets caught in an exchange he'll be in trouble.

I dont think that's really cutting edge insight
2/2/13 11:18 AM
rorymcd
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked his analysis of Garcia, and I'm a fan of Kellerman in general. I hear what you're saying though, its no surprise that Khan is chin-y.
2/2/13 2:41 PM
LordSeano
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think it's so much that he is chinny, its that he gets caught with silly punches that he doesnt see coming (which I think is what Kellerman is talking about).

When Maidana was unloading on him (and Garcia too) and he sees them he can eat them, but when he gets caught with the third/fourth punch catches him he gets clocked

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.