UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bitter Sweet! I'll Be Back :)

1/7/13 11:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zazen br - Bec, do you dig Brazilian boys? Honest question. Because seriously, you're that hot. And chicks with tatoo are just something else!

Fan for life. Looking forward to your next effort.

ROWDY BEC FIGHTING! :)

Brazilian MEN are cute LOL :)

1/7/13 11:47 PM
RowdyBec
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

th1s_guy -  Hey Bec you did great I can't wait to see you get in there again!!!

Quick question ,if down the road sometime after you keep improving ,get a few good wins and if you don't have any obligations to another organization and the UFC was to approach you, which I think they will if you keep improving because ur cute with a great personality and have that "it" factor to help sell fights, would you be interested or could you even make the 135 division since that seems like all they're interested in right now?

I wish you nothing but the best in the future and can't wait to see you get back in the cage to whoop some ass while looking good doing it!! :)

Stay golden pony boy lol Phone Post

Thanks for the kind words :)

I still have so much to improve on & am very happy with fighting exclusively for Invicta FC, but if Invicta ever did not want me & the UFC approached me, I would fight at any weight class they wanted LOL :) I've fought at 132lbs before walking at 119lbs... didn't end well for me but a fight is a fight & records are for DJ's. Just like this title shot... I would be a fool to turn down a UFC gig but I think this discussion is a bit premature :)

1/7/13 11:48 PM
RowdyBec

The Governor -  Hey bec in your mind who's the best women fighter out there ? Phone Post

Ronda Rousey... regardless of the hype. What's your opinion?? :)

1/7/13 11:59 PM
th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
th1s_guy -  Hey Bec you did great I can't wait to see you get in there again!!!

Quick question ,if down the road sometime after you keep improving ,get a few good wins and if you don't have any obligations to another organization and the UFC was to approach you, which I think they will if you keep improving because ur cute with a great personality and have that "it" factor to help sell fights, would you be interested or could you even make the 135 division since that seems like all they're interested in right now?

I wish you nothing but the best in the future and can't wait to see you get back in the cage to whoop some ass while looking good doing it!! :)

Stay golden pony boy lol Phone Post

Thanks for the kind words :)

I still have so much to improve on & am very happy with fighting exclusively for Invicta FC, but if Invicta ever did not want me & the UFC approached me, I would fight at any weight class they wanted LOL :) I've fought at 132lbs before walking at 119lbs... didn't end well for me but a fight is a fight & records are for DJ's. Just like this title shot... I would be a fool to turn down a UFC gig but I think this discussion is a bit premature :)

Your very welcome!!:)and thank you for responding! Phone Post
1/8/13 12:13 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want your autograph on that Herring picture. That thing is priceless. ( The captions would be a plus) Phone Post
1/8/13 12:51 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
Big fan Bec, hope to see you fighting again soon! Phone Post
1/8/13 12:52 AM
RowdyBec

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe -  I want your autograph on that Herring picture. That thing is priceless. ( The captions would be a plus) Phone Post

Send me a message & I'll see what I can do :)

1/8/13 12:53 AM
RowdyBec

Cyril Jeff -  Big fan Bec, hope to see you fighting again soon! Phone Post

Thank you :) I really wanna fight in April on IFC 5 if they'll have me back :)

1/8/13 12:55 AM
bruised
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

If they want all the loyal fans you have to watch, they'll welcome you back! Phone Post
1/8/13 1:01 AM
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds like a campaign. have to hit up the invicta fb 

1/8/13 10:22 AM
Hillary
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 10:22 AM
Yep. I have developed a girl crush.
1/8/13 11:48 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hillary - Yep. I have developed a girl crush.

Oh my...........What a tag team that would make.

1/8/13 12:03 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
RowdyBec - 

looking forward to it!

1/8/13 12:04 PM
th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hillary - Yep. I have developed a girl crush.
I don't think your alone I think the vast majority of the OG/UG has fallen for Ms. Hyatt. Lol Phone Post
1/8/13 4:55 PM
RowdyBec

Is this BJJ wizard Hillary that makes guys her little bitches?? If so... I had a girl crush on you way before you had one on me LOL :)

1/8/13 4:59 PM
RickStorm
1904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
RowdyBec - 

Is this BJJ wizard Hillary that makes guys her little bitches?? If so... I had a girl crush on you way before you had one on me LOL :)

Insert

*shit just got real.gif*

1/8/13 6:28 PM
shin2chin
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
RowdyBec - 

Insert

*shit just got real.gif*

in

lol
1/8/13 6:52 PM
th1s_guy

RowdyBec -

Phone Post
1/8/13 7:02 PM
th1s_guy

Apparently I got vtfd's for that gif lol Phone Post
1/8/13 8:09 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

You'll be back stronger baby cakes :) Phone Post
1/8/13 9:01 PM
RowdyBec

Outlaw'd by Lytle -  You'll be back stronger baby cakes :) Phone Post

Aw shucks... thanks you mister :)

1/8/13 9:36 PM
Hillary
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

Welp, my day has been made.
1/8/13 9:46 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love me some Rowdy Bec Phone Post
1/8/13 10:46 PM
kostello

If you keep this up they will have no choice but to invite you back. You have a built in fan base.

Keep this up and the UFC will call.

1/9/13 12:23 AM
RowdyBec

Hillary - 
RowdyBec - 

Welp, my day has been made.

YAY... we both feel special :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.