UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bitter Sweet! I'll Be Back :)

1/7/13 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mofomike
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still love you babe. Phone Post
1/7/13 6:57 PM
yellow's Overseer
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Lol at trying to get the UG behind you, just stay out of the UG.

If your really apologizing to people for losing and caring what the "UG" thinks about you. You've already lost bunny

btw i like my girls not all pierced up and tatted, keep it classy
Are you Thiaguy? You're hateful and a bitch, just like him and I've seen you on another thread being a cocksucker on there too. Phone Post
1/7/13 6:58 PM
Newman81
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/7/13 7:31 PM
The Octa...Gone
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invicta was entertaining as fuck. I am a bec Hyatt fan. Phone Post
1/7/13 7:32 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Lol at trying to get the UG behind you, just stay out of the UG.

If your really apologizing to people for losing and caring what the "UG" thinks about you. You've already lost bunny

I know you, your THAT GUY. I also knows how this one ends.
1/7/13 7:34 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
Letibleu - Ok, now that the formalities are out of the way, please explain the following:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2113435&page=1

What can be said?? Felice Herrig + Me = Entertainment LOL :)

Do you do wedding receptions? :p
1/7/13 8:00 PM
palerider101
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have fun with your kids when you see them. Your one bad ass alpha female and hot. Hope to see you fight a couple times in 2013

* I see you fighting in the UFC soon :)
1/7/13 8:32 PM
Letibleu

blue name please

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd462/Letibleu/lol.png
1/7/13 8:58 PM
Hadoukenkieran
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Lol at trying to get the UG behind you, just stay out of the UG.

Okay now go insult lawler, Barry, lauzon and maybe a few other much loved fighters who post here...go on. Dare you. Phone Post
1/7/13 9:06 PM
TheTankEngine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Lol at trying to get the UG behind you, just stay out of the UG.

I suspect you really like your "girls" to be boys!
1/7/13 9:43 PM
AntiFreez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - 
AntiFreez - Good job Bec! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

Oy oy oy?

correct! Where do I ship the cookie?
1/7/13 9:49 PM
zazen br

Bec, do you dig Brazilian boys? Honest question. Because seriously, you're that hot. And chicks with tatoo are just something else!

Fan for life. Looking forward to your next effort.

ROWDY BEC FIGHTING! :)
1/7/13 9:50 PM
Maltese Falcon
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Win or lose you have made aussie mma fans proud, can't wait to see you fight again Phone Post
1/7/13 9:51 PM
Pacquiao vs Klitschkos

You and women's MMA gained fans. I'm in!
1/7/13 10:22 PM
th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Bec you did great I can't wait to see you get in there again!!!

Quick question ,if down the road sometime after you keep improving ,get a few good wins and if you don't have any obligations to another organization and the UFC was to approach you, which I think they will if you keep improving because ur cute with a great personality and have that "it" factor to help sell fights, would you be interested or could you even make the 135 division since that seems like all they're interested in right now?

I wish you nothing but the best in the future and can't wait to see you get back in the cage to whoop some ass while looking good doing it!! :)

Stay golden pony boy lol Phone Post
1/7/13 10:33 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cute, humble, smart, fights good too?!

Im a fan of all that:) Phone Post
1/7/13 10:49 PM
GSPGreasedMyButthole
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good hands! Always a fan!
1/7/13 10:59 PM
Farquit

I'm glad you lost, fucking convict :P
1/7/13 11:25 PM
The Governor

Hey bec in your mind who's the best women fighter out there ? Phone Post
1/7/13 11:31 PM
th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farquit - I'm glad you lost, fucking convict :P
Phone Post
1/7/13 11:39 PM
AirborneKiwi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You've won me as a fan. That's coming frm a Kiwi. So it means far more that the rest. Phone Post
1/7/13 11:41 PM
RowdyBec
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JamyS26 -  Great job Bec. How are you feeling 2 days out of the fight? Also where do you train if your in the states? Phone Post

I still have a sore jaw but I'm back into training in a day or two after I eat all the foods I want to :) I'm keen to fight again in April for Invicta & had a blast testing my skills against Carla. This was my first trip to the USA so I have literally only spent 7 days in America in my life. I would love to find a gym that would have me though!!

1/7/13 11:42 PM
RowdyBec
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

Oh look it's the lone cunt that needs to hatetroll because a fighter is positive with her fans and cares about pleasing the customer.

Go fuck a shotgun

Okay... this made me laugh really hard LOL :)

1/7/13 11:43 PM
pegson123

1/7/13 11:43 PM
RowdyBec

palerider101 - Have fun with your kids when you see them. Your one bad ass alpha female and hot. Hope to see you fight a couple times in 2013

* I see you fighting in the UFC soon :)

That's obviously the end goal but I'm so happy with Invicta Fighting Championships & have so much to work on still :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.