UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Lloyd's $$$

1/7/13 6:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FistEater
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was actually the business that made Lloyd rich? I know he keeps some kind of internet marketing seminars and stuff so probably something related to that?

And before someone starts I'm not a hater, just curious. I have an impression that Lloyd is a stand up guy and I really like the bjj kumite idea and production too.
1/7/13 7:04 AM
Barbartha
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it was real estate; made millions. What ever profit comes from the school, he just dumps it back into it. This could be hearsay however.

1/7/13 8:58 AM
AWSolis
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was Internet Marketing....it was by selling the Grappling Gameplan.. He then tested the system on other products such as real estate, etc. to prove it works before he started sharing it with others.

It works.

Alvis
1/7/13 4:39 PM
FistEater
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Alvis! Phone Post
1/7/13 4:44 PM
AWSolis
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad I could help:)
1/7/13 8:49 PM
Synado
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ School
BJJ After school Program
BJJ Summer Camp
Real Estate
Direct Marketing
Phone Cards

He has dabbled in everything at some point.
1/7/13 11:51 PM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have the video of fowler dressed up as a leprechaun? Phone Post
1/8/13 12:09 AM
AWSolis

it wasn't Fowler...it was Jim Kelly

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.