UnderGround Forums

JKD UnderGround >> Bruce Lee and JKD

1/7/13 10:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Maffei
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At times I may seem disrespectful, or don't appreciate, or perhaps don't acknowledge the Master for his monumental contribution to the world of martial Arts. This could not be further from the truth. As a matter of fact by disregarding, fussing not, bypassing the man himself pointing the finger, I show the highest form of respect.

To focus on all the heavenly glory.

What is this heavenly glory BS everyone talks about? Heaven? now we are getting spacy, airy, and for a better word profound. But not direct!!!

Let's get direct.

Where is heaven? I don't know, but people always point up. So up must be heaven, I look up and see the sky, the stars, the moon, sun, the universe.
If I throw something up to heaven, the universe, it falls back down.
Why? Gravity, not created by man but by the heavens. What I call universal law. Argue as you may, but if you throw a rock in the air in France it will return to earth the same as if you did it in Boston. Why? Universal Law, gravity. In addition if the Master himself did the same he would get the same result.

Gravity is part of the heavenly glory, centrifugal force is heavenly glory, Yin Yang (push pull) is the heavenly glory.

Be like water my friend flow through the heavenly glory, and stop picking your ass with that finger...

Thought for the day...Cheers...;-)
1/14/13 8:24 PM
markijkd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice:)
1/18/13 12:37 AM
banco

I think you had one too many cones.
1/19/13 8:19 PM
Demitrius Barbito
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel that BL was a living infomercial. I took the red pill................................................

1/22/13 3:36 AM
mulder68
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Heaven may be high above the clouds, the stars, the galaxy.

2. It could just be an aphorism

Being that Bruce Lee was a philosopher and an atheist. My money is on option 2 Phone Post
2/26/13 9:54 AM
WidespreadPanic

The 'heavenly glory' he spoke about was the ability to open your mind, see the inherent 'rules' (and perhaps change them), see the 10,000 foot view, to be able to slice time.

IMO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.