UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SN BET - I GOT EDGAR!

1/7/13 10:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know there are alot of Frankie Edgar doubters out there (there always are) so put your name where your mouth is. I'm even hearing people say Aldo is going to finish Edgar....have you seen Frankie's fights? It ain't happening. So let's make it interesting - 30 days bet but if there's a finish on either side then it doubles to 60 for the loser, deal? Blue names only. I'm looking for a big Aldo supporter to step up. Let's do this!

1/7/13 11:01 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would take this bet but I already have an accord with UGCTT captain america. Good luck to u both. Phone Post
1/7/13 11:20 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/7/13 11:33 AM
Matrixkick
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love too but.... Phone Post
1/7/13 11:37 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Matrixkick -  I'd love too but.... Phone Post

Thanks for the bump anyway. Voted up.

1/7/13 11:39 AM
dubate
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about someone who just hates Edgar with a passion? Phone Post
1/7/13 11:47 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

dubate -  What about someone who just hates Edgar with a passion? Phone Post

I would prefer somone that posts more often but you got it if no one else steps up.

1/7/13 11:59 AM
Letibleu
1646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am very tempted. I should have a blue name by the end of the day too. I have to talk to Aldo first to see what he thinks.
1/7/13 12:01 PM
Letibleu
1646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I reached Aldo on his cell phone but I couldnt hear anything of what he was saying over the motorcycle and wind noise.
1/7/13 12:06 PM
dubate
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's quality not quantity dammit. How about a sig bet based solely on stoppage? No risk for you since you say it ain't happening. Phone Post
1/7/13 12:32 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

How about I take both of you on then? If Frankie loses and gets finished then Letibleu can change my SN for 60 days and for you dubate I'll change my profile pic to a pic Frankie knocked out. I know you'll love that since you hate him with a passion. If Frankie loses by decision then Letibleu changes my names for 30 days, since the bet with dubate is soley based on the stoppage. If I win by stoppage then I change both your names for 60 days but if I win by decision then I'll only change Letibleu for 30 days. Deal?

I hope that's not too confusing haha.

1/7/13 12:40 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah your lucky again.....one day...one day
1/7/13 12:45 PM
Letibleu

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

How about I take both of you on then? If Frankie loses and gets finished then Letibleu can change my SN for 60 days and for you dubate I'll change my profile pic to a pic Frankie knocked out. I know you'll love that since you hate him with a passion. If Frankie loses by decision then Letibleu changes my names for 30 days, since the bet with dubate is soley based on the stoppage. If I win by stoppage then I change both your names for 60 days but if I win by decision then I'll only change Letibleu for 30 days. Deal?

Deal.
1/7/13 12:46 PM
Letibleu

My blue name should kick in by the end of the day too, hopefully.
1/7/13 12:48 PM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frankie can knock out giants, I cant wait to see what happens when one of his shots connects with aldo's chin Phone Post
1/7/13 12:51 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Letibleu - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Deal.

Fantastic. Now waiting on dubate to co-sign :)

1/7/13 12:58 PM
Letibleu

i dont care if dubate says yes or no. Aldo loses to a decision, I change my name for 30 days to whatever you want. If Aldo loses by anything other than a decision (Ko, sub, cut, doctor, DQ.. anything) its 60 days.

The reverse goes for you.
1/7/13 1:00 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

KingGo -  Frankie can knock out giants, I cant wait to see what happens when one of his shots connects with aldo's chin Phone Post

This is what I'm most curious to see. Frankie will show the true power in his fists at FW. At LW he was hurting his opponents on the feet but couldn't quite put them away except for Maynard. His power will be accenuated at 145.

1/7/13 1:01 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I would have taken it. How about Khabib/ Tavares??? Phone Post
1/7/13 1:03 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Letibleu - i dont care if dubate says yes or no. Aldo loses to a decision, I change my name for 30 days to whatever you want. If Aldo loses by anything other than a decision (Ko, sub, cut, doctor, DQ.. anything) its 60 days.

The reverse goes for you.

Alright if dubate doesn't accept then it's just you and me. I already got you locked in. Good luck!

1/7/13 2:10 PM
Letibleu

this is the first thread i have ever added to my favorite
1/7/13 2:15 PM
dubate

Co-signed Phone Post
1/7/13 2:16 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Letibleu - this is the first thread i have ever added to my favorite

Good. You're going to want to preserve this one ;)

1/7/13 2:17 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

dubate -  Co-signed Phone Post

Awesome. So we're all set!

1/8/13 5:22 PM
Letibleu

I now have my blue name. 

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.