UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Help needed!

1/7/13 5:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Boynamedsue
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys
I haven't been to the gym in a while gotten really overweight I'm
6ft and about 230 pounds I'm naturally big but a lot of it is fat

just wondering if any of you guys have any workouts I could do from home with weights or running until I get back into Thai boxing
which I can then transfer into a gym?

And advice much appreciated, thankyou Phone Post
1/8/13 5:22 PM
Leigh
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop eating crap and drinking beer Phone Post
1/8/13 6:16 PM
Boynamedsue
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't drink and I am watching what I eat

I asked for exercise ideas,

Thanks dick Phone Post
1/8/13 6:42 PM
Leigh
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be really easy to tear that predictable response apart but I don't want to detract from the fact that you are rude and ungrateful to helpful advice. Phone Post
1/8/13 7:00 PM
Boynamedsue

I'm not ungrateful for advice
I'm just starting out at dropping weight again so diet is recent so not seeing results yet as I need exercise as well

I didn't ask for tips on diets I asked for helpful exercises not blunt obvious dietary requirements Phone Post
1/8/13 7:07 PM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the answers to these questions have never before been discussed on this forum. someone please enlighten us!
1/9/13 8:25 AM
vermonter
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a fun tip. Deference usually works better when asking for advice.
1/9/13 7:08 PM
Wiggy
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^Legit LOL - Ron Swanson is my hero.

OP - I saw your thread not long after you started it.  Asking for tips or help with something specific is cool.  Asking for workouts and all that without even searching for it isn't...esp when there's a few of us here that pay our bills by selling such workouts/programs/training.

1/11/13 3:25 AM
darkness66
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If your doing nothing now then anything would be an improvement (see how that works?). Go for a walk, do some pull ups at the park, push ups, sit ups, Hindu squats, buy a 35lb kettle bell, etc. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.