UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Monday Night Raw

1/7/13 9:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAhaiku
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

batman32314 -
MMAhaiku - That 3MB is on TV and Kassius Ohno is still in development makes me ill. They're not even "so bad, they're funny". They're just bad. Douche chills. Phone Post
They should bring him up and put him with Cesaro. The kings of wrestling would add some much needed depth to the tag division Phone Post
There's no doubt that they'll eventually team up. Probably on a Raw from Philly/NY, but I doubt they'll make it a full time team. Phone Post
1/7/13 9:24 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's really good to see Steamboat in good health again. Watching that guy was such a huge part of my childhood growing up. Phone Post
1/7/13 9:28 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

This three hour shit is stupid. 

Fucking this. Time to put that shit to bed already. Phone Post
1/7/13 9:31 PM
Hizzay
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sheamus just had the crowd eating out of his palms there.
1/7/13 9:33 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was really looking forward to this Raw.  The Rock is coming back, CM Punk vs Ryback, and there are a few other good things going on.  

UBER Cena started things off terribly.

I'm really sick of King's dumb jokes and Cole's fake laughing.  Why the fuck are you trying to appeal to young children by having a 70 year old former wrestler and a 50 year old broadcaster make jokes about sluts and then laugh like faggots?  

Rhodes Scholars vs Hell No was good, Santino vs Barrett was boring.  Orton vs 3MB was predictable.  

This show has sucked ass so far.  Also, how fucking stupid was it that Cena dumped shit on people, and he's the person we should tell our kids to look up to?  The fuck? 

Oh Christ, it's Khali, Hornswoggle, and Natalia.  THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNNNNN

1/7/13 9:34 PM
torquemada
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want Ceasaro to hit his finisher. Now! Phone Post
1/7/13 9:38 PM
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MY FUCKIN GOD. HOW STRONG IS CESARO!?! PUSH HIM TO THE MOON!
torquemada
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES!!! Phone Post
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
859 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

De Niro Miz FTW hahaha Phone Post
Tom Lawlor
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cesaro is a star. Glad they aren't shoving him down people's throats, he is going to be HUGE for them in the future.

1/7/13 9:40 PM
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i want to see the UFO next!
1/7/13 9:42 PM
Smokemonster
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheZa -

I was really looking forward to this Raw.  The Rock is coming back, CM Punk vs Ryback, and there are a few other good things going on.  

UBER Cena started things off terribly.

I'm really sick of King's dumb jokes and Cole's fake laughing.  Why the fuck are you trying to appeal to young children by having a 70 year old former wrestler and a 50 year old broadcaster make jokes about sluts and then laugh like faggots?  

Rhodes Scholars vs Hell No was good, Santino vs Barrett was boring.  Orton vs 3MB was predictable.  

This show has sucked ass so far.  Also, how fucking stupid was it that Cena dumped shit on people, and he's the person we should tell our kids to look up to?  The fuck? 

Oh Christ, it's Khali, Hornswoggle, and Natalia.  THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNNNNN

This lmao Phone Post
1/7/13 9:47 PM
torquemada

This is actually fairly funny. Phone Post
1/7/13 9:48 PM
batman32314
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAhaiku -
batman32314 -
MMAhaiku - That 3MB is on TV and Kassius Ohno is still in development makes me ill. They're not even "so bad, they're funny". They're just bad. Douche chills. Phone Post
They should bring him up and put him with Cesaro. The kings of wrestling would add some much needed depth to the tag division Phone Post
There's no doubt that they'll eventually team up. Probably on a Raw from Philly/NY, but I doubt they'll make it a full time team. Phone Post
They teamed up a while back for a nxt dark match against punk and rollins Phone Post
1/7/13 9:49 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally caught up.

God Ziggler once again proves he's the best thing going today. Great match, shitty booking.

Cesaro is incredible

And Barry.. I knew you'd be an Irish fan. I absolutely hate both of these teams and praying Bane implodes the field. Phone Post
1/7/13 9:51 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG SHEAMUS IS SO FUNNY YOU GUYS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1/7/13 9:53 PM
sextoymagic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Five reasons I watch.
1. Cm punk
2. Ziggler
3. Daniel Bryan
4. The shield
5. Maddox Phone Post
1/7/13 9:54 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheZa -

OMG SHEAMUS IS SO FUNNY YOU GUYS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Right?

Don't forget the Miz.

Sheamus, Cena, and the Miz are good for about 10 corny jokes a Raw.

Cena's cheap pops are god awful. Phone Post
1/7/13 9:54 PM
sextoymagic

sextoymagic - Five reasons I watch.
1. Cm punk
2. Ziggler
3. Daniel Bryan
4. The shield
5. Maddox Phone Post
6. Cesaro Phone Post
1/7/13 9:55 PM
roninthebox
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sheamus should be in a bad mood considering how his Irish are playing Phone Post
1/7/13 9:57 PM
Smokemonster
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright, an hour left and the championship match is next, lets see how they fuck this up Phone Post
1/7/13 9:59 PM
TheZa

Winky is Wright - 
TheZa -

Right?

Don't forget the Miz.

Sheamus, Cena, and the Miz are good for about 10 corny jokes a Raw.

Cena's cheap pops are god awful. Phone Post

Why the fuck does Cena do the Dave Chappelle white man voice now?  I hate to say this, but Cena needs to get injured or something and take some time off so some of these other guys can make it.  The 3 Superhero's (Orton, Sheamus, Cena) seem to be the only ones who can actually win clean.  Punk was there before he turned heel, now he has to cheat to beat anyone.  

1/7/13 10:00 PM
sextoymagic

Why the fuck is punk coming out first? Phone Post
1/7/13 10:04 PM
CMX
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good question , freakin stupid !! Phone Post
1/7/13 10:04 PM
Smokemonster

Gotta love the Goldberg chants Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.