UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Monday Night Raw

1/8/13 1:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn you super Cena

1/8/13 1:57 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orton doesn't have jokes lol

1/8/13 2:08 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

3MB baby

1/8/13 2:13 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

solid TTM...Orton-Slater was a waste.

1/8/13 2:26 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

other then the Cena/Ziggler and Team Hell No/Road Scholars Matches, first half of Raw has been Meh. 

1/8/13 2:30 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Geez Sheamus is awful

1/8/13 2:33 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Natalya, Khali and Horny as a group, DaFuq?

1/8/13 2:35 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

my goodness this Cesaro...my goodness that drunk, trashy lady dancing behind Cesaro after his win.

1/8/13 2:36 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

Miz DeNiro

1/8/13 2:46 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

3MB gets squashed twice so far, cool story.

1/8/13 3:07 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

solid TLC match...so we only had three good matches and one solid promo to close the show? Vince drops the ball again.

1/8/13 3:15 AM
Barry_BondsMVP

LOL at Heyman crying, he looks like Danny DeVito's big brother.

1/8/13 3:40 AM
backfist_barnesy
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn just watching the Punk/Rocky promo now, I'm really wanted to watch the Royal Rumble now, I just feel like they'll have Cena win the Rumble and Rock taking the belt. Even though Rocks my favorite of all time I feel like literally anything else would be better. If they end up doing Rock/Cena and Brock/HHH matches at Mania just to get Cena and Trips their revenge this could be such a brutal Mania. I'd love to see Brock win the rumble and punk and him main eventing Mania and have Cena/Zigs for the heavyweight title with something like Rock/Ryback or HHH and Undertaker in a triple threat Hell in a Cell match vs Mick Foley and Shane McMahon and alternate throwing them through structures from increasingly high distances.
1/8/13 6:31 AM
mark22
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless Punk goes out of his way to make himself look bad then there is no way that the Rock will good in an exchange with him. He's just not at Punk's level on the mic. Phone Post
1/8/13 7:14 AM
livewirecs
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like punk but Rock wins rd 1. Phone Post
1/8/13 7:31 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

livewirecs - I like punk but Rock wins rd 1. Phone Post
Da fuck? punk outclassed rock on the mic last night Phone Post
1/8/13 8:15 AM
livewirecs
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk hardly even went at the rock. Most of his "pipe bomb" was aimed at the shoot style crowd and towards the crowd.

Rick came out and went at punk. In promo land, when it's wrestler a vs wrestler b and you're trying to sell me on who is better, pass on cheap heating me by telling ME how your better than ME and go after you opponent and tell me why you are better than him.

Using that criteria. Rock wins. Phone Post
1/8/13 8:35 AM
Laval Luc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk shoots, Rock remains in kayfabe. Hard for Rock to compete with that.

I'm sure Rock could shoot, but problem is he's not there enough. Probably doesn't have a clue about what's going on backstage, so he has to do rely on his shtick because thats what made him popular.

They let Cena shoot...made Rock look bad.
Letting Punk shoot...made Rock look bad night 1.

I don't necessarily like when shoots happen on air. Its a "fake" show with storylines so should stay that way.

If they let it continue this way, just gonna make Rock look bad again. Phone Post
1/8/13 9:56 AM
Smokemonster
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_OBEY -
livewirecs - I like punk but Rock wins rd 1. Phone Post
Da fuck? punk outclassed rock on the mic last night Phone Post
Yea but there's no way he can outclass him in the ring Phone Post
1/8/13 10:05 AM
Blott Scevins
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

livewirecs - Punk hardly even went at the rock. Most of his "pipe bomb" was aimed at the shoot style crowd and towards the crowd.

Rick came out and went at punk. In promo land, when it's wrestler a vs wrestler b and you're trying to sell me on who is better, pass on cheap heating me by telling ME how your better than ME and go after you opponent and tell me why you are better than him.

Using that criteria. Rock wins. Phone Post
There is no criteria. Nerd. Phone Post
1/8/13 10:05 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/08/13 11:03 AM

Every time Cena gets the mic he tries to get cheers by namechecking other wrestlers lol.

"Hows everyone doing? well how bout the TLC match between Punk and Ryback and the return of the most electrifying man in sports entertainment tonight?"

Its so weird and pathetic.

1/8/13 11:02 AM
CryLikeAGirl
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/13 11:04 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool -  When the lights went out during the TLC match, I was really hoping The Undertaker would come out. Phone Post

I jumped out of my seat because it's exactly what I thought was happening.  Makes sense.  Let Ryback have taker which keeps him out of the title picture which means he can get back to actually winning matches.  Plus it would be the first time in a while smarks think Taker could lose because the internet knows the big boner McMahon has for Ryback.  Oh well.

1/8/13 11:49 AM
triso
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tuned in hoping for real change in the product and saw the same old shit.

Only thing that was redeeming was Punk's work/shoot and Rock making an appearance.

It's going to suck if Punk loses the title to the Rock. He should keep it another damn year tbh.

1/8/13 12:32 PM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As far as Rock vs Punk.. even Kymart can predict the outcome of that match.  They won't bring the Rock in to lose.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.