UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Strikeforce in Canada

1/11/13 2:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Masakyst
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ns_echoes - 

Super Channel has changed its stance and is showing the card now! They just emailed me again.

Good Afternoon Neil,

Further to my last email.

We have good news to share! The Strikeforce event for Saturday, January 12 is on! It will air at 10pm Eastern on HD2 & SC2. Please note: because of the late availability, it won’t be listed on your program guide.

We are thrilled that negotiations worked out well and we’re able to bring this final event to our loyal Strikeforce fans.

On another note, we are now dealing directly with Showtime. Live Showtime Championship Boxing will be returning to Super Channel in the very near future. A promise is a promise.

Thank you for your understanding Neil. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Mark

fuck yeah!
1/11/13 3:44 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Niiiccee!!!

8pm for you Calgary folks Phone Post
1/11/13 4:23 PM
goeb
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is probably the main reason I am glad strikeforce is dying, so difficult to watch in Canada. No sports bar carries the superchannel, not worth the cost.

Don't have to worry about this anymore.
1/11/13 6:42 PM
GSP24

You just have to get on the phone with your provider and make some noise. :) Phone Post
1/11/13 8:53 PM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen

ns_echoes - 

Super Channel has changed its stance and is showing the card now! They just emailed me again.

Good Afternoon Neil,

Further to my last email.

We have good news to share! The Strikeforce event for Saturday, January 12 is on! It will air at 10pm Eastern on HD2 & SC2. Please note: because of the late availability, it won’t be listed on your program guide.

We are thrilled that negotiations worked out well and we’re able to bring this final event to our loyal Strikeforce fans.

On another note, we are now dealing directly with Showtime. Live Showtime Championship Boxing will be returning to Super Channel in the very near future. A promise is a promise.

Thank you for your understanding Neil. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Mark

WELL DONE! Voted the fuck up!

Setting the PVR to start recording mid hour... yeah... not gonna happen! Oh well, at least I can tune in when it starts and record it. :)
1/12/13 11:37 AM
stabmasterarson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goeb - this is probably the main reason I am glad strikeforce is dying, so difficult to watch in Canada. No sports bar carries the superchannel, not worth the cost.

Don't have to worry about this anymore.

Yeah.. What a pain in the ass, I'm stoked Strikeforce is done as well, I hated watching more MMA. I am turbo happy that the super channel is airing this though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.