UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Fedor Painting

1/9/13 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rear Naked Chode
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - 
DiscipleDojo - 
Rear Naked Chode - Thanks dojo, just hope they get as much as they can for it.

Thanks bendover, its acrylic.

Acrylic?  Okay, then $400.  ;) 

Seriously though, it's a great piece and the likeness is excellent.

If you have a connection with Conor or his people, tell him to contact me and I'd be happy to donate a piece as well. http://jmsmith.org/contact  (they can see some of my work at http://jmsmith.org/art/gallery).

Haha, I've done a couple oils but they are tough to work with for me. I've never really ever had any instruction on painting so its pretty much been trial and error for me.

I noticed you do most of your stuff in prismacolor it says, but isn't that a brand with a range of mediums?

Thanks again for the props, and I'll pm you with how I contacted him.

So about that prismacolor? What is that?
1/10/13 7:38 AM
DiscipleDojo
628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Oh, sorry. Forgot to answer you.  I use the double-tipped markers and color pencils. I sometimes use the artstix as well. But not often.

1/10/13 8:07 AM
smags
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome painting
1/10/13 8:22 AM
Rabid Bunyip
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This type of art to me is superior to shoman photographic replication
1/10/13 8:23 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/13 12:40 PM

TTT for a great artist and a great gesture. Thanks again, man. Talked to Conor last night and we're thinking it will go to the first $600 Backer.

Conor is very humbled and appreciative. Phone Post

1/10/13 3:13 PM
Rear Naked Chode
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Russell - 

TTT for a great artist and a great gesture. Thanks again, man. Talked to Conor last night and we're thinking it will go to the first $600 Backer.

Conor is very humbled and appreciative. Phone Post

No problem, glad I could help.
1/10/13 3:14 PM
Rear Naked Chode

Rabid Bunyip - This type of art to me is superior to shoman photographic replication

Wow, now that is a compliment, thanks.
1/10/13 3:15 PM
Rear Naked Chode

DiscipleDojo - 

Oh, sorry. Forgot to answer you.  I use the double-tipped markers and color pencils. I sometimes use the artstix as well. But not often.

That's awesome, thanks for answering.
1/28/13 3:02 PM
Conor Heun
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt that painting is so rad and I'm completely humbled by all the support from the UG and everyone. Thanks so much!
1/28/13 7:32 PM
Rear Naked Chode

Conor Heun - ttt that painting is so rad and I'm completely humbled by all the support from the UG and everyone. Thanks so much!

No problem man, hope it helped the cause.
1/28/13 10:45 PM
DiscipleDojo
628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Conor Heun - ttt that painting is so rad and I'm completely humbled by all the support from the UG and everyone. Thanks so much!

Conor, PM me if you're ever interested in having me do a charity portrait to help out.

Part of Disciple Dojo's ongoing ministry is to use artwork to help those in need however possible. I've done ones of Uncle Creepy, Chris Camozzi, Justin Wren and just finished one of Dana. I'm going to be doing one of Rowdy Bec soon as well. The UG's been a great community and any fighter who posts here is someone I'd want to help out if I'm able. I don't have money, but I do have art. And it's been great seeing others here like Chode and Shoman using their talents to help others as well.

-JM

1/31/13 8:06 PM
Conor Heun
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.