UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

11/5/13 8:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
Which other 12ers are alive in the UG suicide pick'em tourney?

U R all dead FFS? LOL
11/5/13 8:57 AM
British101

13ers suck! Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:29 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
Lazer MMA - 
Which other 12ers are alive in the UG suicide pick'em tourney?

U R all dead FFS? LOL
Obviously not me hahaha Phone Post
11/6/13 8:21 AM
zebers3
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOZY -  Fight night tonight, Rampage Friday night, and Hendo vs Vitor Saturday night!!!

Pulling for Rampage and Hendo both to get the KO! Phone Post

Fuuuuck, I didn't realize the Belfort/Henderson card was on saturday, I thought it was another wednesday one. God damn, might have to miss both friday and saturday cards.

These are a fun couple of cards though!

11/6/13 2:28 PM
zebers3
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what do you guys think Bellator's plan is for Rampage anyways? I mean let's just assume Rampage gets past Beltran, then what? Do they still go with the Tito fight on PPV? Seems like there won't be much interest after they already had to cancel it once.

But I also don't see Rampage ever entering a tournament because I can't see him staying in shape and making weight for three fights in a row if he were to keep winning. Unless they put him in a 4 man summer tourney and extend it as long as they can. Otherwise there is no way for Rampage to get a title shot, which I assume is what they want in the long run.

11/7/13 11:09 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's almost my 1st Birthday - is there some tradition or something?
11/10/13 6:13 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - it's almost my 1st Birthday - is there some tradition or something?
There is, it involves a pineapple, a gimp mask, Chevy Chase and a Madagascan Lemur. You'll find out eventually Phone Post
11/10/13 6:52 AM
Shoryuken Rw

Retarded ass 12ers should be banned. Phone Post 3.0
11/19/13 12:19 PM
crossfire

So who landed that infamous first round ? I'm scoring it in favor fir the champ , only bc of that very reason , a close fight should always go to the champ.

And how good did it feel seeing Rory getting smashed ? Phone Post 3.0
11/19/13 1:27 PM
zebers3

I also gave it to GSP by a hair. With the way the scoring works now, none of those rounds were 10-8's, even though Hendricks definitely won his rounds more than GSP, none warranted a 10-8, so if you give GSP 1,3,5. Then he wins. Really should have been a draw, imo.

And Rory needs to change his game up, I was kinda bummed out he fought the way he did but he's young enough to make changes still. But I'm also pumped to see Lawler in contention!

11/28/13 11:58 PM
RuthlessOwnedKeithBacne
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sup fools. Hope y'all had a happy "celebration of murdering natives and stealing their land, but giving peace offerings afterwards" day! Just kidding, that totally didn't happen. Where have all you 12er whores been at? Teh OG? I come up in here like Cody Mac looling for Rogan.

Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 12:01 AM
RuthlessOwnedKeithBacne
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 3:30 AM
JBASS

Sup homies!!

Horrific news about SDR, loved watching him fight. I know people are holding on to hope that a miracle happens, but the reality is that the only reason he is alive is because of the life support. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:23 AM
RuthlessOwnedKeithBacne

Felllassssss!!!!!

Yeah man totally fucked news about Shane. 30 years old os too young to catch back to back heart attacks. My great uncle at 84 years had one last friday, had open heart surgery, then had another the next night. Needless to say, he survived. Just makes you appreciate the time forward a lot more. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:31 AM
JBASS

For sure, we try to be healthy yet this sort of stuff can still happen to anybody. And then you've got cases like my great-grandfather; smoked and drank for all his life and lived to 101 years old. You just never know when it's your time.

I'm getting a new boat that's equipped to go out to sea moreso than the boat I have now, gotta get some of that clean sea air into my lungs. And maybe a cigarette as well just to even things out lol Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:41 AM
RuthlessOwnedKeithBacne

Bozy why the hell are you up so late?

Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:46 AM
RuthlessOwnedKeithBacne

JBASS - For sure, we try to be healthy yet this sort of stuff can still happen to anybody. And then you've got cases like my great-grandfather; smoked and drank for all his life and lived to 101 years old. You just never know when it's your time.

I'm getting a new boat that's equipped to go out to sea moreso than the boat I have now, gotta get some of that clean sea air into my lungs. And maybe a cigarette as well just to even things out lol Phone Post 3.0
I envy you my friend. You are in OZ correct? Yeah bro health is key. I just quit smoking weed after chronically using for a little over a decade. Next is cigarettes. It's totally helped my breathing and nervous system. I also can finally remember things that happened a week prior to any day now. I'll eventually smoke again one day, but unfortunately all the good paying jobs around this faggot state require piss tests. I lol at the irony of the most harmless drug taking the longest to rid your body of. Tragic. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 4:55 AM
RuthlessOwnedKeithBacne

Quit smoking da herb, mon. Sleepless nights. Just turrible. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 5:27 AM
RuthlessOwnedKeithBacne

Its been about 12 since I haven't not blazed up. Lol. Well 4 days and counting I've been off of it. Whoever says thc isn't chemically addictive, they are full of shit. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 5:50 AM
JBASS

RuthlessOwnedKeithBacne - 
JBASS - For sure, we try to be healthy yet this sort of stuff can still happen to anybody. And then you've got cases like my great-grandfather; smoked and drank for all his life and lived to 101 years old. You just never know when it's your time.

I envy you my friend. You are in OZ correct? Yeah bro health is key. I just quit smoking weed after chronically using for a little over a decade. Next is cigarettes. It's totally helped my breathing and nervous system. I also can finally remember things that happened a week prior to any day now. I'll eventually smoke again one day, but unfortunately all the good paying jobs around this faggot state require piss tests. I lol at the irony of the most harmless drug taking the longest to rid your body of. Tragic. Phone Post 3.0

That is correct! Home of the hot wimminz and the big gamefish hahahaha. 

I'm currently in the process of quitting ciggies, at one point I was smoking 2 packs and drinking 4-6 red bulls a day. And only eating once every 2-3 days. It was vicious, but it was because of the amount of stress I was under. Still on the herb but even that is less now than it was once. I'm trying to get out fishing as often as I can as it keeps me active and it's something I love more than MMA since I have been doing it for much longer. 

11/29/13 6:00 AM
JBASS

TFK_BOZY - Fishing on a boat is so relaxing imo. Phone Post 3.0

You'll change your mind about that if you ever come fishing with me ;)

12/5/13 2:04 PM
JBASS

Yo dudes, Mrs JBASS has left a Xmas present in the OG. I know some of you may have seen it already, but check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Would post the link but I'm on my phone Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 2:13 PM
JBASS

JBASS - Yo dudes, Mrs JBASS has left a Xmas present in the OG. I know some of you may have seen it already, but check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Would post the link but I'm on my phone Phone Post 3.0
Crap, looks like a mod moved it. My guess is it's in after dark now Phone Post 3.0
12/5/13 2:16 PM
Happiness Bunny
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 , 2.. GO TEAM SHAKE!
12/5/13 4:03 PM
zebers3

Haha excellent thread, Mrs. JBASS seems like a keeper.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.