UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/11/13 7:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question - is there a one thread a day rule?

Trying to post a thread, made one about 8 hours ago, cant see new one
1/11/13 7:54 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - Question - is there a one thread a day rule?

Trying to post a thread, made one about 8 hours ago, cant see new one

Dude did you actually ever see the thread? If you took too long to create it, you may have to recreate it (you can't take too long once you start). Hit back on your browser until you see the copy you wrote. If it was created and is not in your subscriptions folder it was deleted.
1/11/13 8:01 AM
jTheHybridwolff
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTTN00B - Can we shit on 13ers now?
Nope its the rules 12ers and 13ers get shit on
Says the cooler 11er Phone Post
1/11/13 11:21 AM
Lazer MMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Our join dates are enough. besides, I've never been one to put a tag in front of my SN.

LONG LIVE 12'ERS.

Now, let's go jack it.

"I've never been one to put a tag in front of my name" Wow, yellowwrkahlc is just too cool for all of us.

"Nah it doesn't matter that 4/5 agreed to it, fuck you guys I don't wanna do it" Phone Post

Just had to LOl NDNH!

What is better is after he said that the topic was basically dropped, LMFAO.

"F That if yellowwrkahlc says the shit is not cool bro!"

They (the 4/5th's) will never EVEN come back to the thread after reading! LOL!
1/11/13 11:26 AM
TheHaunted2

In Phone Post
1/11/13 11:46 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
yellow wrkahlc -

Our join dates are enough. besides, I've never been one to put a tag in front of my SN.

LONG LIVE 12'ERS.

Now, let's go jack it.

"I've never been one to put a tag in front of my name" Wow, yellowwrkahlc is just too cool for all of us.

"Nah it doesn't matter that 4/5 agreed to it, fuck you guys I don't wanna do it" Phone Post
Ahahahaha!! Phone Post
1/11/13 11:46 AM
White Buffalo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For life Phone Post
1/11/13 1:35 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - Right when king yellow gave his disapproval of the knights' legion, all he'll broke loose. Crossfire started blaming himself and making excuses, pescadero showed up out of nowhere, and some tex652 guy showed up and just jumped into the conversation like he was the 6th Jedi or sthg Phone Post
Lol tex652? He still posts here? Phone Post
1/11/13 1:52 PM
yellow's Overseer
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - Right when king yellow gave his disapproval of the knights' legion, all he'll broke loose. Crossfire started blaming himself and making excuses, pescadero showed up out of nowhere, and some tex652 guy showed up and just jumped into the conversation like he was the 6th Jedi or sthg Phone Post
I'm the 6th Jedi, fuck him Phone Post
1/11/13 1:52 PM
yellow's Overseer
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - Yellow overseer -did you get my email with the fight video? We're you able to download it? Phone Post
I received it, just gotta download it when I get to pc Phone Post
1/11/13 2:02 PM
Lazer MMA

nick diaz nut hugger -  Right when king yellow gave his disapproval of the knights' legion, all he'll broke loose. Crossfire started blaming himself and making excuses, pescadero showed up out of nowhere, and some tex652 guy showed up and just jumped into the conversation like he was the 6th Jedi or sthg Phone Post

LOL!
1/11/13 2:16 PM
yellow's Overseer

Guys I just had the most amazing thing just happen Phone Post
1/11/13 2:22 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen -
Lol did you mean me??

Granted I didnt kno it was a private club of 5 when I wanted in. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:26 PM
Lazer MMA

TEX4N32 - 
Anderson P Sonnen -
Lol did you mean me??

LOL, they are completely joking bro, all is well.

Except

Yellow had abandoned us, does it not feel like the first time you fired from job?
1/11/13 2:28 PM
yellow's Overseer

Seriously. The best thing. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:35 PM
fourozgloves
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BendosBaptisedBitch - whats all this 5 chit? shouldn't there be twelve twelvers to lead them all? the duodecad?!!
I like this mans way of thinking. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:35 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
TEX4N32 - 
Anderson P Sonnen -
Lol did you mean me??

Except

Yellow had abandoned us, does it not feel like the first time you fired from job?
Lol nah I get it.

Too bad yall didn't get the ok from yellow, he's too cool for school. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been here since page 1... But ya I am a ninja like that and do just appear from time to time... No offense But I wasn't popping back in to join the fearsome five... Came here to start my own Gang... The Dirty Dozens... Regulators mount up!!

Only requirement is you MUST know the TRUE meaning of the word Pals! Phone Post
1/11/13 2:38 PM
yellow's Overseer

TEX4N32 -
Lazer MMA -
TEX4N32 - 
Anderson P Sonnen -
Lol did you mean me??

Except

Lol nah I get it.

Too bad yall didn't get the ok from yellow, he's too cool for school. Phone Post
Seeing as I'm basically wrkahlcs right hand man, I think I'd be a good replacement... Phone Post
1/11/13 2:52 PM
Lazer MMA

LMFAO!
1/11/13 2:59 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

nick diaz nut hugger -

Don't feel bad, Tex(whatever your number). I wasn't even chosen as one of the two elders. Then to make it worse, even when I was voted to be in the founding five, Yellow wrkahlc, who was declared one of the two elders (despite not making any posts in this thread) comes in, shits all over the idea of a 12er top team, and just leaves.

He came in and he was all surprised and shit like:

when he first entered, which changed to his disapproval:

and then he just up and left the thread like:

and now he's prob just chillin at home, doesn't even wanna comment in this thread any more like:

Fuckin vtfu for hilarity when I get home!!!! Phone Post
1/11/13 3:14 PM
TEX4N32

nick diaz nut hugger -

Don't feel bad, Tex(whatever your number). I wasn't even chosen as one of the two elders. Then to make it worse, even when I was voted to be in the founding five, Yellow wrkahlc, who was declared one of the two elders (despite not making any posts in this thread) comes in, shits all over the idea of a 12er top team, and just leaves.

He came in and he was all surprised and shit like:

when he first entered, which changed to his disapproval:

and then he just up and left the thread like:

and now he's prob just chillin at home, doesn't even wanna comment in this thread any more like:

LO FUCKIN' L Phone Post
1/11/13 3:42 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Edited: 01/11/13 3:54 PM

We gotta keep the 12in alive....need some motivation? Heres a few gestures from Rob Ryan......

1/11/13 8:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Been here since page 1... But ya I am a ninja like that and do just appear from time to time... No offense But I wasn't popping back in to join the fearsome five... Came here to start my own Gang... The Dirty Dozens... Regulators mount up!!

Only requirement is you MUST know the TRUE meaning of the word Pals! Phone Post
Mount Up!! Phone Post
1/11/13 8:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

nick diaz nut hugger -

^Vamos!

Viva Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.