UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/11/13 8:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dirt24d
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm only usually ever on through the I phone app or I would vote you up!

I'm a 2 year lurker 2012 er!! Phone Post
1/11/13 11:20 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

Don't feel bad, Tex(whatever your number). I wasn't even chosen as one of the two elders. Then to make it worse, even when I was voted to be in the founding five, Yellow wrkahlc, who was declared one of the two elders (despite not making any posts in this thread) comes in, shits all over the idea of a 12er top team, and just leaves.

He came in and he was all surprised and shit like:

when he first entered, which changed to his disapproval:

and then he just up and left the thread like:

and now he's prob just chillin at home, doesn't even wanna comment in this thread any more like:

Outstanding work :D My hat is off, and my vote is up.

1/12/13 1:00 AM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Harold_Howard -  12ers are the worst posters here. FACT Phone Post

There's always one...

I don't really hand out VTFD's as I don't like spreading hate...but he got one from me...

1/12/13 1:05 AM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harold_Howard - 
JBASS -
nick diaz nut hugger - 

There's always one...

I don't really hand out VTFD's as I don't like spreading hate...but he got one from me...

Butthurt Phone Post

Not really...anyone who is silly enough to go into a thread full of 12'ers and say something like that is just asking to be voted down. So in reality, I just gave you what you wanted. 

1/12/13 4:57 AM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

Don't feel bad, Tex(whatever your number). I wasn't even chosen as one of the two elders. Then to make it worse, even when I was voted to be in the founding five, Yellow wrkahlc, who was declared one of the two elders (despite not making any posts in this thread) comes in, shits all over the idea of a 12er top team, and just leaves.

He came in and he was all surprised and shit like:

when he first entered, which changed to his disapproval:

and then he just up and left the thread like:

and now he's prob just chillin at home, doesn't even wanna comment in this thread any more like:

LOL!

This guy knows his stuff.

1/12/13 7:47 AM
Lazer MMA

nick diaz nut hugger - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Our join dates are enough. besides, I've never been one to put a tag in front of my SN.

LONG LIVE 12'ERS.

Now, let's go jack it.

"I've never been one to put a tag in front of my name" Wow, yellowwrkahlc is just too cool for all of us.

"Nah it doesn't matter that 4/5 agreed to it, fuck you guys I don't wanna do it" Phone Post

VTFU
1/12/13 8:21 AM
BigfootsChin
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DojoJay - WORD

Truly awesome, high 5..... Errrr i mean 6 to you sir Phone Post
1/12/13 9:11 AM
yellow's Overseer
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -

LOL Phone Post
1/12/13 9:24 AM
yellow's Overseer
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bornop - Man im so pumped to start riding in 13ers. Ill show them Phone Post
Can I ride you? Phone Post
1/12/13 9:54 AM
Lazer MMA

F'In thread is gold
1/12/13 1:20 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
F'In thread is gold

Damn straight :)

1/12/13 1:27 PM
Aldocam
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been voted down five times for trying to represent XII_TT :( in other forums Phone Post
1/12/13 1:39 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aldocam - Been voted down five times for trying to represent XII_TT :( in other forums Phone Post
Lol I don't even know if its official yet. But voted up for representing! Phone Post
1/12/13 2:01 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

Thanks, Jay. When are we gonna get more interview threads out of you?

Ha, actually, I snuck this one in on someone else's thread just the other day, which in hindsight, may not have been the smartest choice because it was already on it's way out of the top 100...

Other than that, (and since you asked), what's your pleasure, something old or something new? I haven't been as prolific as of late for the simple fact that I was really keeping an impossible schedule in December, and while it yielded some outstanding video, it ended up coming at a high price. I don't mean financially, either...

That being said, not only will I have more interviews coming soon, I'm also working on some longer format stuff that I think is going to be pretty interesting. The first piece deals with WMMA :D
1/12/13 2:03 PM
DojoJay

BigfootsChin - 
DojoJay - WORD

I want to see that guy play guitar...

1/12/13 2:31 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Jay, nice work on the interview with Tarec. He seems like a really cool person as well. What are your thoughts on how that fight might play out tonight? Phone Post
1/12/13 4:34 PM
JBASS

Anderson P Sonnen - 
Aldocam - Been voted down five times for trying to represent XII_TT :( in other forums Phone Post
Lol I don't even know if its official yet. But voted up for representing! Phone Post

And VTFU from me as well. XII-TT represent!! 

1/12/13 5:58 PM
BigfootsChin
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DojoJay -
BigfootsChin - 
DojoJay - WORD

I want to see that guy play guitar...

Haha, bet the ladies love him!! Phone Post
1/12/13 6:08 PM
Forever12er

Sup Phone Post
1/12/13 6:12 PM
yellow's Overseer

Forever12er - Sup Phone Post
Not much. You? Phone Post
1/12/13 7:50 PM
DojoJay

Edited: 01/12/13 7:50 PM
Anderson P Sonnen - 

Jay, nice work on the interview with Tarec. He seems like a really cool person as well. What are your thoughts on how that fight might play out tonight? Phone Post

Tarec is absolutley a class act, completely the genuine article...

There was a thread around here recently where someone (shame on me for not remembering) was making the case how MMA fighters with a legit background in the martial arts have an advantage over some of these guys who specifically trane MMA without the same foundation... Well, Tarec is one of those guys... He started out as a martial artist in a discipline I'm not even familiar with, as decribed here:

When I saw him fight against Roger Bowling at SF Rousey v Kaufman, he was absolutley invincible... Roger looked like he was wading in on a fire hydrant, throwing punches at an absolutley immovable object... Obviously Nate Marquardt is not Roger Bowling, but still, it was impressive all the same...

My personal belief is, Tarec's got to get through the first round... I think if Nate comes in in beast mode from the git, it could be a short night. If Tarec can get through any initial onslaught, I think the farther the fight goes, the better his chances are. He's extremely well-rounded, and even though he's not known for KO power, he's a wiley fighter with a deep tool bag... Give him an opportunity, he'll capitalize.

If that's not enough, my s/n is riding on his victory... Surely he knows this and will fight his heart out :D

1/12/13 7:58 PM
NotJustA12er

Late but here niggers ! Phone Post
1/12/13 8:01 PM
NotJustA12er

Felice herring 13er ! Knows more than you bitches , deal with it !!! Phone Post
1/12/13 8:34 PM
Forever12er

yellow's Overseer -
Forever12er - Sup Phone Post
Not much. You? Phone Post
Waiting to watch hobbit bro Phone Post
1/12/13 9:06 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

DojoJay -
Anderson P Sonnen - 

Tarec is absolutley a class act, completely the genuine article...

There was a thread around here recently where someone (shame on me for not remembering) was making the case how MMA fighters with a legit background in the martial arts have an advantage over some of these guys who specifically trane MMA without the same foundation... Well, Tarec is one of those guys... He started out as a martial artist in a discipline I'm not even familiar with, as decribed here:

When I saw him fight against Roger Bowling at SF Rousey v Kaufman, he was absolutley invincible... Roger looked like he was wading in on a fire hydrant, throwing punches at an absolutley immovable object... Obviously Nate Marquardt is not Roger Bowling, but still, it was impressive all the same...

My personal belief is, Tarec's got to get through the first round... I think if Nate comes in in beast mode from the git, it could be a short night. If Tarec can get through any initial onslaught, I think the farther the fight goes, the better his chances are. He's extremely well-rounded, and even though he's not known for KO power, he's a wiley fighter with a deep tool bag... Give him an opportunity, he'll capitalize.

If that's not enough, my s/n is riding on his victory... Surely he knows this and will fight his heart out :D

LOL! Good luck with that bet and thanks for sharing your knowledge, for that was quite informative ;) I have yet to see Tarec fight, but like I said, I like the kid and he seems like he has a lot of potential. Tough fight though, in that of Marquardt... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.