UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/12/13 9:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson P Sonnen
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotJustA12er - Late but here niggers ! Phone Post
Hey! That's uncalled for.....but its better late than never I guess ;) Phone Post
1/12/13 9:23 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen - 
DojoJay -
Anderson P Sonnen - 

Jay, nice work on the interview with Tarec. He seems like a really cool person as well. What are your thoughts on how that fight might play out tonight? Phone Post

Tarec is absolutley a class act, completely the genuine article...

There was a thread around here recently where someone (shame on me for not remembering) was making the case how MMA fighters with a legit background in the martial arts have an advantage over some of these guys who specifically trane MMA without the same foundation... Well, Tarec is one of those guys... He started out as a martial artist in a discipline I'm not even familiar with, as decribed here:

When I saw him fight against Roger Bowling at SF Rousey v Kaufman, he was absolutley invincible... Roger looked like he was wading in on a fire hydrant, throwing punches at an absolutley immovable object... Obviously Nate Marquardt is not Roger Bowling, but still, it was impressive all the same...

My personal belief is, Tarec's got to get through the first round... I think if Nate comes in in beast mode from the git, it could be a short night. If Tarec can get through any initial onslaught, I think the farther the fight goes, the better his chances are. He's extremely well-rounded, and even though he's not known for KO power, he's a wiley fighter with a deep tool bag... Give him an opportunity, he'll capitalize.

If that's not enough, my s/n is riding on his victory... Surely he knows this and will fight his heart out :D

LOL! Good luck with that bet and thanks for sharing your knowledge, for that was quite informative ;) I have yet to see Tarec fight, but like I said, I like the kid and he seems like he has a lot of potential. Tough fight though, in that of Marquardt... Phone Post

"Tough fight though, in that of Marquardt..."

No question that... The toughest of his career.

I can't wait!!!

1/12/13 9:48 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KJ won that fight IMO....wowwwwww Phone Post
1/12/13 10:45 PM
Fedoral Crime
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know where else to turn to guys. I've been lurking on here since 09 but only started posting in 12. I don't know if that makes me a 09er or a 12er!

Sometimes I just feel like nobody wants me! AARRGGHH! DON'T LOOK AT ME! Phone Post
1/12/13 10:47 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Fedoral Crime - I don't know where else to turn to guys. I've been lurking on here since 09 but only started posting in 12. I don't know if that makes me a 09er or a 12er!

Sometimes I just feel like nobody wants me! AARRGGHH! DON'T LOOK AT ME! Phone Post
12er, welcome home son ; I Phone Post
1/12/13 10:51 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Yup ^^ nother round of vu's from me, on the house ;)
1/12/13 11:51 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Anderson P Sonnen -
DojoJay -
Anderson P Sonnen - 

Jay, nice work on the interview with Tarec. He seems like a really cool person as well. What are your thoughts on how that fight might play out tonight? Phone Post

Tarec is absolutley a class act, completely the genuine article...

There was a thread around here recently where someone (shame on me for not remembering) was making the case how MMA fighters with a legit background in the martial arts have an advantage over some of these guys who specifically trane MMA without the same foundation... Well, Tarec is one of those guys... He started out as a martial artist in a discipline I'm not even familiar with, as decribed here:

When I saw him fight against Roger Bowling at SF Rousey v Kaufman, he was absolutley invincible... Roger looked like he was wading in on a fire hydrant, throwing punches at an absolutley immovable object... Obviously Nate Marquardt is not Roger Bowling, but still, it was impressive all the same...

My personal belief is, Tarec's got to get through the first round... I think if Nate comes in in beast mode from the git, it could be a short night. If Tarec can get through any initial onslaught, I think the farther the fight goes, the better his chances are. He's extremely well-rounded, and even though he's not known for KO power, he's a wiley fighter with a deep tool bag... Give him an opportunity, he'll capitalize.

If that's not enough, my s/n is riding on his victory... Surely he knows this and will fight his heart out :D

LOL! Good luck with that bet and thanks for sharing your knowledge, for that was quite informative ;) I have yet to see Tarec fight, but like I said, I like the kid and he seems like he has a lot of potential. Tough fight though, in that of Marquardt... Phone Post
Looking good for you my friend :) Phone Post
1/13/13 12:19 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Very impressed for that being the first time seeing Saff fight. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:56 AM
mje364
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up for a fellow 12er
1/13/13 1:00 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6am in the UK... This 12er needs sleep. More VTFUs incoming. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:21 AM
Fedoral Crime

nick diaz nut hugger -
Fedoral Crime -  I don't know where else to turn to guys. I've been lurking on here since 09 but only started posting in 12. I don't know if that makes me a 09er or a 12er!

According to all the other shitty posters from years 2001-2011, all 12ers are so good because we've ALL been lurking for years. Anyway, your join date says 2012, so you're a fucking 12er. Voted up.

I love you guys (Cartman voice) Phone Post
1/13/13 12:08 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

TTT Phone Post
1/13/13 12:14 PM
yellow's Overseer
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went 61 votes to 48... I made some people maaaad apparently Phone Post
1/13/13 12:15 PM
yellow's Overseer
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went 61 votes to 48... I made some people maaaad apparently Phone Post
1/13/13 12:15 PM
yellow's Overseer

Double post, sorry. Phone Post
1/13/13 12:18 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Yea last night I got voted down quite a bit. Probably for the attn DC thread I made had the getting trolled by the mentalist in it.....lol

Here's a vote up to keep the note up ;) Phone Post
1/13/13 12:18 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

And getting trolled * Phone Post
1/13/13 12:20 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^Ha VTFU on both of ya...

1/13/13 12:20 PM
yellow's Overseer

Anderson P Sonnen - Yea last night I got voted down quite a bit. Probably for the attn DC thread I made had the getting trolled by the mentalist in it.....lol

I got evilyoshida followers voting me down for my thread lol.

Thanks for the vote up, here's one back fren. :) Phone Post
1/13/13 12:21 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Anderson P Sonnen - Yea last night I got voted down quite a bit. Probably for the attn DC thread I made had the getting trolled by the mentalist in it.....lol

Well darn I used one on you lady night I guess haha....till later....

What you got planned for today bro? Phone Post
1/13/13 12:22 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

LAST NIGHT*** wow damn spell check on Droid is wayyyy worse than on the iPhone lol Phone Post
1/13/13 12:23 PM
yellow's Overseer

Anderson P Sonnen -

I work job #1 until 2, then I go to job #2 until midnight. Fuck, lol.

How about you? Phone Post
1/13/13 12:25 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

DojoJay -

^^^Ha VTFU on both of ya...

Ah thank you my fren, will get you back in 24. Looks kike your SN stayed the same :D Phone Post
1/13/13 12:28 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

yellow's Overseer -
Anderson P Sonnen -

I work job #1 until 2, then I go to job #2 until midnight. Fuck, lol.

How about you? Phone Post
Damn work on Sunday? Bummer....
Well this is my last day off (been off for 2 weeks). I think I'm just gonna helax, post a bit, and just be an all around nice guy to people.. just gotta wake up first lol Phone Post
1/13/13 12:33 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/13 12:37 PM

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.