UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/13/13 12:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow's Overseer
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen -
yellow's Overseer -
Anderson P Sonnen -
Anderson P Sonnen - Yea last night I got voted down quite a bit. Probably for the attn DC thread I made had the getting trolled by the mentalist in it.....lol

Here's a vote up to keep the note up ;) Phone Post
Well darn I used one on you lady night I guess haha....till later....

What you got planned for today bro? Phone Post
I work job #1 until 2, then I go to job #2 until midnight. Fuck, lol.

How about you? Phone Post
Damn work on Sunday? Bummer....
Well this is my last day off (been off for 2 weeks). I think I'm just gonna helax, post a bit, and just be an all around nice guy to people.. just gotta wake up first lol Phone Post
Yeah it sucks. Ever since I got out of the Corps I haven't been able to find a job anywhere :/ Phone Post
1/13/13 12:40 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Fedoral Crime -  I don't know where else to turn to guys. I've been lurking on here since 09 but only started posting in 12. I don't know if that makes me a 09er or a 12er!

Sometimes I just feel like nobody wants me! AARRGGHH! DON'T LOOK AT ME! Phone Post

According to all the other shitty posters from years 2001-2011, all 12ers are so good because we've ALL been lurking for years. Anyway, your join date says 2012, so you're a fucking 12er. Voted up.

LOL at them trying to take any credit. They have met there damn masters. Simple as that, although looking at their average level of MMA knowledge and the average height of their mental capacity, we can't be that overjoyed about that simple fact either.
1/13/13 12:41 PM
yellow's Overseer
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I'm not being nice. If you want fun, go check out the last few pages of "Why are Americans so fat?" thread. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:21 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Overseer - And I'm not being nice. If you want fun, go check out the last few pages of "Why are Americans so fat?" thread. Phone Post
Haha will do Phone Post
1/13/13 1:23 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Overseer -
Anderson P Sonnen -
yellow's Overseer -
Anderson P Sonnen -
Anderson P Sonnen - Yea last night I got voted down quite a bit. Probably for the attn DC thread I made had the getting trolled by the mentalist in it.....lol

Well this is my last day off (been off for 2 weeks). I think I'm just gonna helax, post a bit, and just be an all around nice guy to people.. just gotta wake up first lol Phone Post
Yeah it sucks. Ever since I got out of the Corps I haven't been able to find a job anywhere :/ Phone Post
Really? Damn you would think after serving your country they would have multiple job oppurtunities for your return. Phone Post
Anderson P Sonnen

Yea Lazer you got a good point there brother Phone Post
yellow's Overseer

JustSaying - Fuck the fox noobs Phone Post
Foobs Phone Post
1/13/13 1:24 PM
yellow's Overseer

Anderson P Sonnen -
yellow's Overseer -
Anderson P Sonnen -
yellow's Overseer -
Anderson P Sonnen -

Really? Damn you would think after serving your country they would have multiple job oppurtunities for your return. Phone Post
You would think... I got medically discharged, so no one wants to deal with someone they see as crippled.

Which I'm not. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:28 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Fuck man that's BS... its a shame that the people who really need jobs and money, who actually want to work, get rejected. Meanwhile, the ones who don't want to work get paid more than us working class.....for being lazy. Phone Post
1/13/13 1:31 PM
Aldocam
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
Anderson P Sonnen - 
Aldocam - Been voted down five times for trying to represent XII_TT :( in other forums Phone Post
Lol I don't even know if its official yet. But voted up for representing! Phone Post

And VTFU from me as well. XII-TT represent!! 

Haha cheers guys VTFU when i get to a comp.i want the XII_TT official!!!! Phone Post
1/13/13 2:08 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen - 
DojoJay -

^^^Ha VTFU on both of ya...

Ah thank you my fren, will get you back in 24. Looks kike your SN stayed the same :D Phone Post

Lol this... Yes sir, I owe a debt of gratitude to Tarec for delivering the goods :D

Props to our "new" fren, DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter for taking it like a man...

1/13/13 2:08 PM
yellow's Overseer

Anderson P Sonnen - Fuck man that's BS... its a shame that the people who really need jobs and money, who actually want to work, get rejected. Meanwhile, the ones who don't want to work get paid more than us working class.....for being lazy. Phone Post
Precisely. It fucking sucks. I just want an amazing paying labor job so I can re-retire. Phone Post
1/13/13 2:53 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

DojoJay -
Anderson P Sonnen - 
DojoJay -

^^^Ha VTFU on both of ya...

Ah thank you my fren, will get you back in 24. Looks kike your SN stayed the same :D Phone Post

Lol this... Yes sir, I owe a debt of gratitude to Tarec for delivering the goods :D

Props to our "new" fren, DJ_Saffiedine's_Sweaty_Sac_Supporter for taking it like a man...

AHAHA!!! Bro I saw his name in the donation thread earlier and I thought to myself "I wonder if this SN was given by dojo". Haha that's wassup! Phone Post
1/13/13 2:54 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

yellow's Overseer -
Anderson P Sonnen - Fuck man that's BS... its a shame that the people who really need jobs and money, who actually want to work, get rejected. Meanwhile, the ones who don't want to work get paid more than us working class.....for being lazy. Phone Post
Precisely. It fucking sucks. I just want an amazing paying labor job so I can re-retire. Phone Post
Well bro, seeing that you have the will to strive for something, I'm sure you'll find success. Hope all works out for you man. Phone Post
1/15/13 1:43 PM
KingGo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boats n hoes Phone Post
1/15/13 1:49 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

And after 7 days, the thread rose again to create the phrase, "boats n hoes".....well played my good man, well played. Phone Post
1/15/13 2:14 PM
yellow's Overseer

KingGo - Boats n hoes Phone Post
Vtfu Phone Post
1/15/13 5:02 PM
BigfootsChin
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
1/15/13 7:34 PM
Lazer MMA

KingGo -  Boats n hoes Phone Post

Not 'bots and hoes'? This is the internet
1/15/13 7:35 PM
Lazer MMA

BigfootsChin -  Phone Post

LOL, well done
1/16/13 7:20 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone let that man bang!
1/17/13 12:57 AM
Fedoral Crime
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Y'all niggas postin in a 12 thread! Phone Post
1/17/13 2:27 AM
yellow's Overseer

Fedoral Crime - Y'all niggas postin in a 12 thread! Phone Post
Your name rules Phone Post
1/17/13 2:42 AM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU for everyone I haven't VTFU'd in the last 24 hours....gotta keep this ball rolling to try get Lazer MMA into the green, even if he thinks that Bones didn't run from Rampage!! :P 

Some solid posters among us 12'ers!! 

1/17/13 2:46 AM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA is leader of teh 12'ers. Don't deny it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.