UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/22/13 8:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow's Overseer
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:43 PM
yellow's Overseer
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is anyone here going to be at UFC event for Jones-Sonnen? I'm going, wondering if I could meet any of you fuckers while I'm there. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:44 PM
yellow's Overseer

We could remember meeting each other in the moonlight as the night Sonnen ended the short reign of Jones. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:57 PM
sitchpack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12er bro Phone Post
1/22/13 9:00 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Overseer - Is anyone here going to be at UFC event for Jones-Sonnen? I'm going, wondering if I could meet any of you fuckers while I'm there. Phone Post
Fuck, your quite fortunate. I have a feeling its gonna be an amazing card as well. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:03 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - 12er bro Phone Post
Annnnnndddddddd VTFU Phone Post
1/22/13 11:11 PM
KingGo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ers lost good 12er today. Rip NDNH Phone Post
1/23/13 7:11 AM
BigfootsChin
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 12ers lost good 12er today. Rip NDNH Phone Post
Dude was a funny fucker, he will always be a 12er, even if his new sn will be 13 Phone Post
1/23/13 7:18 AM
Allen Hood

Gay Phone Post
1/23/13 8:11 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/23/13 9:07 AM
FYI

13 days ago
DreamerMMA (red)- To NDNH

(I can't copy paste as it's a screenshot), He complains about NDNH getting frozen 5 times in two months and having 2 accounts from the same IP, and no pera-ban was given.

MachidasStraightLeft - There ya go.

For the record, I'm also an atheist. I don't care what he said. But he was talking a lot of shit about religion on the Jesus thread which offended a lot of people.

Lazer - So this is old hat (above your post)!

I can see that it was unwise and inflammatory of NDNH to do but worth a perma-ban? What happens lots of times is posters just defend an unpopular point of view (opinion) and get 'trolled' in defending it further when they should let the post stand on it's own merit (or flaws) without further comment, I'm very guilty of this myself. It's hard to sit there and not post back when posters are being a little ignorant in supporting their point of view (correct or no). A lot of posts he made were at least halfway in jest. Even in his dumb ass crazy thread saying Nick is better than GSP at x,y,z he is halfway joking IMO, and shit if he was not look at his SN! Got to give a guy a pass on a little trolling of there very favorite fighter IMO. There are fighters here on the UG that posters trolling them is no offence at all.

Again if the forum agreed overall with a poster in a thread, by definition there is no troll, but if no there is (may be). So opinion ONLY factors in here again as perhaps the LARGEST factor always in this. Weidman comments that he is as good (or better) than AS's average opponent (via record, top 10 wins) and gets hell from posters on it. It's by in large unpopular opinion on the UG; therefore, it's a troll if the data continues to be argued by him (some would say even the argument). So in terms of evaluating if there is a troll thread (post), arguments being true and valid that are being argued are subordinate firstly to the opinion on the forum strictly speaking without exception (in terms of an initial evaluation).

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2120961&page=11
1/23/13 4:05 PM
Lazer MMA

TTT

For NDNH bitches!
1/23/13 4:17 PM
TEX4N32
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allen Hood - Gay Phone Post
Phone Post
1/23/13 4:17 PM
Pony The Orangutan
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/23/13 4:23 PM
Lazer MMA

TEX4N32 - 
Phone Post

Gif of the decade bro.

VTFU

1/23/13 4:55 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

TEX4N32 - 
Phone Post

VTFU

1/23/13 4:57 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Allen Hood -  Gay Phone Post

1/23/13 6:06 PM
TEX4N32
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol thanx brothas Phone Post
1/23/13 11:32 PM
yellow's Overseer

nick diaz nut hugger is back! Phone Post
1/24/13 12:24 AM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Overseer -  nick diaz nut hugger is back! Phone Post

AWESOME NEWS!!! Can't wait to VTFU his Diaz lovin' ass!!

1/24/13 4:04 AM
Fedoral Crime
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twelvin Guillard Phone Post
1/24/13 12:24 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/24/13 12:28 PM

TTT
1/24/13 12:30 PM
Lazer MMA

Lazer MMA - 
TTT

For NDNH bitches!

For his return to glory!

Not even the mods could poke even a tiny pin hole through my steel lined rebuttal that there was no logic in perma-ban at this time team (last page, and copied on the two other applicable threads).

They were lazerfied, if they try that shit again they'll be electrified too. Lazer don't play that shit boys!

As you were....
1/24/13 12:40 PM
Anderson P Sonnen

Haha the truth Phone Post
1/24/13 1:08 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 

This one's for Lazer :)

So, yeah, I, a fellow XII-TT (still not official btw) member, was unfortunately banned. Every 12er and even great posters from other years (there are a few, actually) saw it and were all angry like

Then that anger just turned into shock, like

Which was followed by feelings of extreme rage and then loss of consciousness like

But the moderator gods were understanding and allowed my return, and everyone could finally rest easy like

HA!!! Welcome back, and voted up...

1/24/13 1:27 PM
TEX4N32

nick diaz nut hugger -

This one's for Lazer :)

So, yeah, I, a fellow XII-TT (still not official btw) member, was unfortunately banned. Every 12er and even great posters from other years (there are a few, actually) saw it and were all angry like

Then that anger just turned into shock, like

Which was followed by feelings of extreme rage and then loss of consciousness like

But the moderator gods were understanding and allowed my return, and everyone could finally rest easy like

My nigga!

Welcome back. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.