UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/26/13 5:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson P Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -
Anderson P Sonnen - Oh I know bro I've been following both for a long time. I just see this fight being a stand up war and Cerrone is the more technically sound striker IMO. That said, it could go either way. Phone Post
Depends on which cowboy shows up , he has a pretty underestimated ground game which a lot of people tend to forget to. Phone Post
Indeed, but so is Pettis' which is why I think that in that aspect of the fight, their skills will cancel each other out.

I could be wrong because I thought that same thing in the Bendo/Pettis fight where it was on the ground a good bit of the fight. Phone Post
1/26/13 5:55 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Rampage!
1/26/13 6:00 PM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Overseer - 
TEX4N32 -
yellow's Overseer -
yellow wrkahlc -
yellow's Overseer -  I just got fired. Phone Post

Tell me you're joking. Wtf happened?

I was sitting at home about to pack a bowl (of cereal ;) ) when I got a text from my faggot boss saying "don't come back to work."

I haven't texted back. I worked on Monday, I plan on going in anyways and pretending like I never got the text. Phone Post
Wtf? Damn, just like that huh. Phone Post
Yeah. It was a damn good construction job too. Phone Post

damn man that's rough

1/26/13 6:34 PM
yellow's Overseer
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen -
yellow's Overseer -
TEX4N32 -
yellow's Overseer -
yellow wrkahlc -

I was sitting at home about to pack a bowl (of cereal ;) ) when I got a text from my faggot boss saying "don't come back to work."

I haven't texted back. I worked on Monday, I plan on going in anyways and pretending like I never got the text. Phone Post
Wtf? Damn, just like that huh. Phone Post
Yeah. It was a damn good construction job too. Phone Post
Damn bro you got fired already? What was that faggots reasoning? Phone Post
Idk, gonna go in on Monday and confront him Phone Post
1/26/13 6:34 PM
yellow's Overseer
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc -
yellow's Overseer - 
yellow wrkahlc -

wtf do you have any idea why he texted you that? You must have done something.

I just don't know yet Phone Post
1/26/13 6:35 PM
yellow's Overseer

I got voted down for an AMA thread. Like, why? Just why. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:46 PM
Overseer got owned by BCE

God dammit... Phone Post
1/26/13 10:51 PM

nick diaz nut hugger -
Overseer got owned by BCE - God dammit... Phone Post
Who did you lose a bet to? Phone Post
Best Chris Ever Phone Post
1/27/13 3:22 AM
KingGo

You know what fight I think wouldve been cool? Vintage forrest vs jon jones. For some reason I think he wouldve handled jones reach better than other fighters and it wouldve been a hell of a kickboxing match. Who has jones fought that had forrests never say die dog attitude? Even if it was taken to the ground im not sure how jones would handle forrests intensity. Im biased though, forrest is my favorite fighter and I think he can take on anyone when he doesnt let his nerves get the better of him. I miss the 2nd generation days... Phone Post
1/27/13 9:54 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A prime Forrest would have been more dangerous on the ground than anywhere against Jones. One person Jones fought that I consider even on the feet with Forrest, was Bonnar. Jones would find his reach. Although a prime Forrest would do much better than Bonnar IMO. It just makes you wonder how Jones would have faired against that generation of fighters.

Probably the same as now though. Still, a prime Lidell would have probably gave him a few problems. Phone Post
1/27/13 10:21 AM
Anderson P Sonnen

Allen Hood -  You sir are gay Phone Post

1/27/13 10:59 AM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen -
Allen Hood -  You sir are gay Phone Post

Lol, i would vtfu if i could Phone Post
1/27/13 11:24 AM
KingGo

Jesus christ prime lidell wouldve been vicious, I see lidell chasing jones around the cage until that one punch finally landed. I take the bonnar fight Into consideration when thinking about the forrest/jones matchup, I think the standup would be different in that griffin would probably be more aggressive, a little more technical (what?), and wouldnt be looking to clinch up as much, which to me was a big reason bonnar lost, jones' greco roman wrestling was way too strong. The ground wouldve been a good place for griffin, top ir bottom he probably wouldve been able to pull something off. If were on his back in gaurd you know hed pull some bullshit hail mary triangle choke that finishes the match...

Again this comin from a forrest fan. Curious to know how a jones fan thinks that fight would go down Phone Post
1/27/13 12:31 PM
Nilfux
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12ers in the house! Phone Post
1/28/13 9:01 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -  Well I'm drunk , two words to sum it up - fuck you rogan , I've been on the tip of your cock for a long time but this is it , that was just as shitty as the last fight of mayhem. Of course the know how fans booed in the last round WTF ? And ShowTime got no respect ? Cowboy dwarfed SP and the post TUFF:ers prolly ThOught it was a freak show. Fuck it ! You can't be biased !

Well im outta here for now. Phone Post

I missed this, what was Rogan so biased about?

1/28/13 10:34 PM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
crossfire -  Well I'm drunk , two words to sum it up - fuck you rogan , I've been on the tip of your cock for a long time but this is it , that was just as shitty as the last fight of mayhem. Of course the know how fans booed in the last round WTF ? And ShowTime got no respect ? Cowboy dwarfed SP and the post TUFF:ers prolly ThOught it was a freak show. Fuck it ! You can't be biased !

Well im outta here for now. Phone Post

I missed this, what was Rogan so biased about?

Yeah same here. Was this on his podcast? Phone Post
1/28/13 11:04 PM

So dudes, I just got a job offer at a company starting out at 44k a year.

Interview next Wednesday. ;) Phone Post
1/28/13 11:24 PM
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overseer got owned by BCE -  So dudes, I just got a job offer at a company starting out at 44k a year.

Interview next Wednesday. ;) Phone Post

Congrats bro.

Let him know you're a 12er.

1/28/13 11:40 PM

NDNH, what are you doing that dropped your votes from over 100 to 46?!?

1/28/13 11:43 PM

Looks like they're a Union. I don't know shit about unions Phone Post
1/28/13 11:44 PM
kgastelum928
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12er here! What did I miss from the other 21 pages of comments?

1/28/13 11:45 PM

kgastelum928 - 

So much.

Have a vote up 12er

1/28/13 11:49 PM
kgastelum928
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
kgastelum928 - 

So much.

Have a vote up 12er

Consider the favor returned my friend. Mostly becuase your screen name is making me laugh but also becuase of your vote up. You must feel special getting voted up by a superstar TUF 17 castmember like myself. Haha! Did you lose a bet on the cowboy fight?

1/28/13 11:59 PM

kgastelum928 - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
kgastelum928 - 

So much.

Have a vote up 12er

Consider the favor returned my friend. Mostly becuase your screen name is making me laugh but also becuase of your vote up. You must feel special getting voted up by a superstar TUF 17 castmember like myself. Haha! Did you lose a bet on the cowboy fight?

Of course I do, especially because you're on Sonnen's team.

And you're correct re: my SN.  I thought Pettis was more style than substance and that Cowboy would be too well rounded for him.  Shows what I know.

1/29/13 12:09 AM

nick diaz nut hugger - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

NDNH, what are you doing that dropped your votes from over 100 to 46?!?

In one word: Jesus Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.