UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

1/29/13 1:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
kgastelum928 - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
kgastelum928 - 

12er here! What did I miss from the other 21 pages of comments?

So much.

Have a vote up 12er

Consider the favor returned my friend. Mostly becuase your screen name is making me laugh but also becuase of your vote up. You must feel special getting voted up by a superstar TUF 17 castmember like myself. Haha! Did you lose a bet on the cowboy fight?

Of course I do, especially because you're on Sonnen's team.

And you're correct re: my SN.  I thought Pettis was more style than substance and that Cowboy would be too well rounded for him.  Shows what I know.

Heh Phone Post
1/29/13 1:49 AM
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overseer got owned by BCE - So dudes, I just got a job offer at a company starting out at 44k a year.

Interview next Wednesday. ;) Phone Post
Awesome. Good luck bro. Phone Post
1/29/13 1:54 AM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overseer got owned by BCE -  So dudes, I just got a job offer at a company starting out at 44k a year.

Good luck!! I've been out of work for the past 4 months and it's not like I'm a deadbeat who hasn't been looking. I used to run my own business (a pub). Glad someone is having a bit better luck than me!! 

Being an Aussie, I don't know much about what a good salary is over there. Is 44k a year a decent salary? You can't comfortably support a family here in Australia unless you earn more than $80k AUD (which works out to about $83K US).  

1/29/13 2:09 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
kgastelum928 - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
kgastelum928 - 

12er here! What did I miss from the other 21 pages of comments?

So much.

Have a vote up 12er

Consider the favor returned my friend. Mostly becuase your screen name is making me laugh but also becuase of your vote up. You must feel special getting voted up by a superstar TUF 17 castmember like myself. Haha! Did you lose a bet on the cowboy fight?

Of course I do, especially because you're on Sonnen's team.

And you're correct re: my SN.  I thought Pettis was more style than substance and that Cowboy would be too well rounded for him.  Shows what I know.

Heh Phone Post

You too?

1/29/13 1:15 PM

Yup ^^
Totally thought Cerrone had that.... Phone Post
1/29/13 3:12 PM
Overseer got owned by BCE
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
Overseer got owned by BCE -  So dudes, I just got a job offer at a company starting out at 44k a year.

Good luck!! I've been out of work for the past 4 months and it's not like I'm a deadbeat who hasn't been looking. I used to run my own business (a pub). Glad someone is having a bit better luck than me!! 

Being an Aussie, I don't know much about what a good salary is over there. Is 44k a year a decent salary? You can't comfortably support a family here in Australia unless you earn more than $80k AUD (which works out to about $83K US).  

For a 20 year old, that is an amazing salary. I will eventually work my way up to an even higher salary. When did your pub close down? Phone Post
1/29/13 3:34 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS - 

All the best bro. I'm killing myself today, lots of MY staff is out and I'm doing 10 million things!

HELP ME SPOCK!
1/30/13 2:10 AM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overseer got owned by BCE - 
JBASS -

For a 20 year old, that is an amazing salary. I will eventually work my way up to an even higher salary. When did your pub close down? Phone Post

Congrats mate! Glad to hear things are looking up for you in what is a pretty bad economic climate! *bro-fist*

End of September was when it closed down, unfortunately the building we were leasing got sold to a person who wanted to own/operate. Tried finding a new career as I've done my dash with pubs, wont make more than $62k a year unless I put in another ten years of work. I had a lot of trouble trying to find a new career and by the time I realized I needed something just to the pay the bills, it was a couple weeks before xmas and everything had shut down for the break. Things are just winding back up now and I'm getting interviews, but alas no job yet. 

1/30/13 2:11 AM
JBASS

Lazer MMA - 
JBASS - 

All the best bro. I'm killing myself today, lots of MY staff is out and I'm doing 10 million things!

HELP ME SPOCK!

Shit, if you're in Melbourne then I will be there with bells on!! 

LET ME WORK BRO!!!!

1/31/13 12:47 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, but then we got 12'ers that disgrace and I'm just like:

And it just makes me wanna:

But then, I remember we're all 12'ers no matter what and I'm like:

And after a long night on the UG with all you niglets, I'm just like:

Because I know in the morning, we're all gonna eat some:

1/31/13 12:54 AM
KingGo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im gettin the warm n fuzzies all inside right Phone Post
1/31/13 12:56 AM
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do we support the Rustler?  He is a 12er

1/31/13 1:13 AM
KingGo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes that annoying younger sibling that you love to pick on, but anyone outside the family who says shit gets their ass beat Phone Post
1/31/13 1:22 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support Mr. Rustler. He's been picked on long enough, it's starting to take its toll.

He wouldn't eat breakfast this morning. A whole plate of waffles, just left in the soggy condition because of the UG's abuse.

1/31/13 1:23 AM

yellow c0ckahlc - 

I support Mr. Rustler. He's been picked on long enough, it's starting to take its toll.

He wouldn't eat breakfast this morning. A whole plate of waffles, just left in the soggy condition because of the UG's abuse.

I've always been a fan.

Shame about the waffles

1/31/13 1:23 AM

KingGo -  Hes that annoying younger sibling that you love to pick on, but anyone outside the family who says shit gets their ass beat Phone Post

Well said

1/31/13 1:31 AM
KingGo

yellow c0ckahlc -

It is beginning to feel mean. I just like to keep the joke running Phone Post
1/31/13 1:34 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Seriously though, I'm done with the Cole Konrad joke. 

1/31/13 1:49 AM
KingGo

So whose else has made a sn bet in favor of diaz? Phone Post
1/31/13 1:54 AM
KingGo

nick diaz nut hugger -
KingGo - So whose else has made a sn bet in favor of diaz? Phone Post
Me, obviously :) Phone Post
No doubt! Have any names thought up? Best ive got is GuessWeedIsaPED. Im not very good at these, theres a lot of potential for awesome screennames Phone Post
1/31/13 2:09 AM

nick diaz nut hugger - 
KingGo -
nick diaz nut hugger -
No doubt! Have any names thought up? Best ive got is GuessWeedIsaPED. Im not very good at these, theres a lot of potential for awesome screennames Phone Post
nick diaz nut hugger nut hugger

never root for the canadian

nick diaz is jesus

you can't spell goat without diaz Phone Post

*Always root for the Canadian

1/31/13 2:15 AM
KingGo

nick diaz nut hugger -
KingGo -
nick diaz nut hugger -
nick diaz nut hugger nut hugger

never root for the canadian

nick diaz is jesus

you can't spell goat without diaz Phone Post
Didnt need weed to beat gsp
Gsp got passed to the left

cant spell goat wout diaz cracked me ul pretty good Phone Post
1/31/13 3:06 AM
JBASS

Sorry NDNH, but I'm a GSP boy. We might all be 12'ers but we don't always have to see eye to eye on everything!! 

And that's OK, because we're all 12'ers. VTFU all around, even for you Diaz nut huggers!! *bro-hug* 

1/31/13 3:15 AM

Edited: 01/31/13 3:15 AM
JBASS - 

Sorry NDNH, but I'm a GSP boy. We might all be 12'ers but we don't always have to see eye to eye on everything!! 

And that's OK, because we're all 12'ers. VTFU all around, even for you Diaz nut huggers!! *bro-hug* 

You and I are just more enlightened 12ers.  GSP is clearly the way to go.  Just don't tell NDNH that.

1/31/13 3:26 AM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.