UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

2/3/13 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrNiceguy66
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aldo and Pettis simultaneously kick each other. Aldo kicks his leg while Pettis kicks his liver and they explode. Draw Phone Post
2/3/13 6:58 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How bout them fights last night gents!!!

I think pettis has a really good chance at winning aldos belt if he drops down.

BTW my reaction when Overeem got reemed!!:
Phone Post
2/3/13 6:59 PM
Cheda559
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) Phone Post
2/4/13 1:12 AM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see Aldo/Pettis or Aldo/Cruz. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:12 AM
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFUS ALL AROUND Phone Post
2/4/13 1:48 AM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - Hey, fellow 12ers. So I was watching the fights last night. The first fight of the main card was Creepy, and when he narrowly lost I was all like

Then I watched Maia-Fitch and while I didn't have a preference either way, I was really impressed with Maia's grappling domination like

Then there was Bigfoot-Overeem. I watched Overeem dominate the first two rounds and then the third round happened and I was just like

Then Rashad and Little Nog fought I guess. I don't remember but my wife said I was like

Then the main event came on. While I wanted Frankie to win, I saw Aldo win an entertaining fight but at the end was just like

with the judges' decision. Good fights except for the one I doze out during, though :) Phone Post
Lol You funny motherfucker.

Those reem and rashad/lil'nog reactions are priceless haha Phone Post
2/4/13 1:56 AM

nick diaz nut hugger - Hey, fellow 12ers. So I was watching the fights last night. The first fight of the main card was Creepy, and when he narrowly lost I was all like

Then I watched Maia-Fitch and while I didn't have a preference either way, I was really impressed with Maia's grappling domination like

Then there was Bigfoot-Overeem. I watched Overeem dominate the first two rounds and then the third round happened and I was just like

Then Rashad and Little Nog fought I guess. I don't remember but my wife said I was like

Then the main event came on. While I wanted Frankie to win, I saw Aldo win an entertaining fight but at the end was just like

with the judges' decision. Good fights except for the one I doze out during, though :) Phone Post
You my fren, are one brilliant motherfucker Phone Post
2/4/13 1:57 AM

naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - Anybody ever make a GIF of Aldos off the cage flying superman? Phone Post
I'm still waiting too Phone Post
2/4/13 2:05 AM

nick diaz nut hugger -
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN -
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - Anybody ever make a GIF of Aldos off the cage flying superman? Phone Post
Yellow made gifs, actually. He created a thread earlier where he posted them. Search for his threads and you'll find it :) Phone Post
Aww will do! Thanks Yellow. VTFU. Been on the phone lately and just haven't been seeing it. Kudos broth a and VTFU to you NDNH for clarifying. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:29 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We still talkin bout pettis and aldo? Pettis by headkick Phone Post
2/4/13 2:32 AM
BJ_Penmanship
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha... I guess I'm one. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:35 AM
JBASS
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -  Hey, fellow 12ers. So I was watching the fights last night. The first fight of the main card was Creepy, and when he narrowly lost I was all like

Would VTFU but I already have in the last 24 hours, damn. I'll hit you at some point NDNH. 

Noticed you went from 100 in the green to obviously now in the red - are you getting lynched by the UG with VTFD since changing your avatar?? 

2/4/13 2:41 AM
TEX4N32

Daamn NDNH did get lynched. What's his avi now? Last time i saw it was a old school nick diaz Phone Post
2/4/13 2:46 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UKTT, mate.

2/4/13 2:46 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else tired of the Konrad jokes?  It's getting ridiculous...

2/4/13 2:48 AM
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't even know what he could possibly be doing to get 100+ more downvotes than upvotes in the last couple weeks.

This forum has a lot of negative, cynical assholes on it I guess.

2/4/13 2:49 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

You already know I am. It's stale. Like "let me bang."

Bro.

2/4/13 2:52 AM

Yea it was funny for a while, maybe one or two retirement jokes here and there, but its quite excessive as of late. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:53 AM

yellow c0ckahlc - 

Bro.

It's not so much the jokes themselves that bother me, it's that I sometimes feel that Jimmy Rustler (despite what his SN would suggest) is genuinely trying to contribute to this forum.  

The Brock/Reem thread he created was a totally legit thread that actually posed an interesting question, and yet the poor guy just gets bombarded with retarded Konrad jokes.

2/4/13 2:58 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
yellow c0ckahlc - 

Bro.

It's not so much the jokes themselves that bother me, it's that I sometimes feel that Jimmy Rustler (despite what his SN would suggest) is genuinely trying to contribute to this forum.  

The Brock/Reem thread he created was a totally legit thread that actually posed an interesting question, and yet the poor guy just gets bombarded with retarded Konrad jokes.

Id be lying if I said I didnt think it was hilarious how badly his threads get derailed. But that being said, the nick diaz thread he made is the one that made me cinsider lettin it go. Started to feel a little mean, and I think his spirit's actually starting to crush Phone Post
2/4/13 3:06 AM
TEX4N32

Agreed, i'm surprised his original cole konrad thread still pops up at least once a day. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:09 AM

TEX4N32 -  Agreed, i'm surprised his original cole konrad thread still pops up at least once a day. Phone Post

That one is ok to spam with Konrad jokes IMO.  It's a piece of UG history.

2/4/13 3:19 AM
TEX4N32

^lol and voted up uktt seal up there Phone Post
2/4/13 3:20 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
Yellow made gifs, actually. He created a thread earlier where he posted them. Search for his threads and you'll find it :) Phone Post
Aww will do! Thanks Yellow. VTFU. Been on the phone lately and just haven't been seeing it. Kudos broth a and VTFU to you NDNH for clarifying. Phone Post

Oh shit, thanks to both of you.

here they are:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2127707&page=1

Took me 35 minutes to generate those fucking gifs, couldn't find usable vids.

2/4/13 7:58 AM

yellow c0ckahlc -
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - 
nick diaz nut hugger -

Oh shit, thanks to both of you.

here they are:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2127707&page=1

Took me 35 minutes to generate those fucking gifs, couldn't find usable vids.

Ahh Yellow the king of 12ers has delivered
;) Hats off to you Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.