UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

2/4/13 7:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - 
nick diaz nut hugger -
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN -
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - Anybody ever make a GIF of Aldos off the cage flying superman? Phone Post
I'm still waiting too Phone Post
Yellow made gifs, actually. He created a thread earlier where he posted them. Search for his threads and you'll find it :) Phone Post
Aww will do! Thanks Yellow. VTFU. Been on the phone lately and just haven't been seeing it. Kudos broth a and VTFU to you NDNH for clarifying. Phone Post

Oh shit, thanks to both of you.

here they are:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2127707&page=1

Took me 35 minutes to generate those fucking gifs, couldn't find usable vids.

Ahh Yellow the king of 12ers has delivered
;) Hats off to you Phone Post
2/4/13 8:25 AM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
yellow c0ckahlc - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Anyone else tired of the Konrad jokes?  It's getting ridiculous...

You already know I am. It's stale. Like "let me bang."

Bro.

It's not so much the jokes themselves that bother me, it's that I sometimes feel that Jimmy Rustler (despite what his SN would suggest) is genuinely trying to contribute to this forum.  

The Brock/Reem thread he created was a totally legit thread that actually posed an interesting question, and yet the poor guy just gets bombarded with retarded Konrad jokes.

Id be lying if I said I didnt think it was hilarious how badly his threads get derailed. But that being said, the nick diaz thread he made is the one that made me cinsider lettin it go. Started to feel a little mean, and I think his spirit's actually starting to crush Phone Post

Yeah but he has made some either very foolish or complete troll threads. Did you see the thread he made where he was asking to be a mod on this forum? Or the one about Vitor's win being a lucky punch when it was actually a head-kick? Oh, then there was also the thread asking if Edgar would cry for another rematch if Aldo beat him. 

To add to that, he said he got IP banned from Sherdog because the mods were too touchy yet he complained to the mods here about other posters. Claims his Jimmys haven't been rustled but keeps begging posters to not bump his threads that have been slammed with the retirement joke. 

I can't honestly say I really feel that bad for him, I've seen people slammed on other forums for less Ass-hattery...

2/4/13 8:33 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL the 'lucky punch' yea, a kick which he had shown Bisping the round before and hurt him with. I guess that takes the cake.

Having said that no discourse on the poster should be allowed here IMO. The Amish call it being 'shunned'.
2/4/13 9:05 AM
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or the one he made where he said big Dan stopped the Khabib fight too early lol .....smh Phone Post
2/4/13 10:58 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
KingGo - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
yellow c0ckahlc - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Anyone else tired of the Konrad jokes?  It's getting ridiculous...

You already know I am. It's stale. Like "let me bang."

Bro.

It's not so much the jokes themselves that bother me, it's that I sometimes feel that Jimmy Rustler (despite what his SN would suggest) is genuinely trying to contribute to this forum.  

The Brock/Reem thread he created was a totally legit thread that actually posed an interesting question, and yet the poor guy just gets bombarded with retarded Konrad jokes.

Id be lying if I said I didnt think it was hilarious how badly his threads get derailed. But that being said, the nick diaz thread he made is the one that made me cinsider lettin it go. Started to feel a little mean, and I think his spirit's actually starting to crush Phone Post

Yeah but he has made some either very foolish or complete troll threads. Did you see the thread he made where he was asking to be a mod on this forum? Or the one about Vitor's win being a lucky punch when it was actually a head-kick? Oh, then there was also the thread asking if Edgar would cry for another rematch if Aldo beat him. 

To add to that, he said he got IP banned from Sherdog because the mods were too touchy yet he complained to the mods here about other posters. Claims his Jimmys haven't been rustled but keeps begging posters to not bump his threads that have been slammed with the retirement joke. 

I can't honestly say I really feel that bad for him, I've seen people slammed on other forums for less Ass-hattery...

I saw the one asking to be a mod, I think that one had me crying from laughter at one point. The frankie and vitor ones sound like bullshit tho, if I see those threads im gonna cole konrad the shit out of them.

I heard about him getting banned from sherdog, based on his social skills Id swear this kid is 12. Hes that kid that acts like the bully to establish who the boss is bc hes so used to being picked on, but after 5 minutes everyone realizes hes full of shit and start making fun of him worse bc he tried to throw his weight around in the first place. Probably wouldve been fine if he didnt come in tryin to be the next super calo.

This kid has unintentionally placed himself In ug history forever tho, gotta give him credit for that Phone Post
2/4/13 11:00 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See, I need to check those other threads out. Phones need to have full access to the forums, this top thread stuff is starting to break my heart Phone Post
2/4/13 11:30 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scholars maintain the topic of this thread was lost thousands of years ago.
2/4/13 2:28 PM
Overseer got owned by BCE
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - Scholars maintain the topic of this thread was lost thousands of years ago.
What topic? Screw topics. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:32 PM
KingGo

Overseer got owned by BCE -
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - Scholars maintain the topic of this thread was lost thousands of years ago.
You guys wanna buy shit from hot topic? Phone Post
2/4/13 3:46 PM

I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on various topics. Phone Post
2/5/13 5:11 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
Overseer got owned by BCE -
You guys wanna buy shit from hot topic? Phone Post

no. banana republic FTW
2/6/13 4:31 PM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/6/13 4:47 PM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - Today's my birthday, lads. Can I get a happy birthday gif of some kind? Phone Post
Phone Post
2/6/13 4:51 PM
BigfootsChin

Phone Post
2/6/13 5:00 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - Today's my birthday, lads. Can I get a happy birthday gif of some kind? Phone Post
Phone Post
2/6/13 5:03 PM
BigfootsChin

nick diaz nut hugger - Meh, first one was better Phone Post
I thought the the same, but naked bishes definitly look better than naked dudes!! Phone Post
2/6/13 5:04 PM
Thuglife13
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N32 - 
Phone Post

Legit! LoL

12/12/12'er reporting for duty!
2/6/13 5:09 PM
KingGo

Happy birthday NDNH. blue pleaseeeeeee

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&authuser=0&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=birthday+blunt&oq=birthday+blunt&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12..0l2j0i5.2158.7015.0.9612.15.14.0.1.1.0.335.2109.2j5j4j1.12.0.les%3Bernk_mobile_unfiltered..0.0...1.1.ZCiMHCN2DGo&biw=360&bih=567&sei=6tMSUYDcMOX02QWemIC4Dw#i=1 Phone Post
2/6/13 5:10 PM
KingGo

Wait you dont to be blue to post shit? To the computer! Phone Post
2/6/13 5:11 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - Happy birthday NDNH. blue pleaseeeeeee

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&authuser=0&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=birthday+blunt&oq=birthday+blunt&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12..0l2j0i5.2158.7015.0.9612.15.14.0.1.1.0.335.2109.2j5j4j1.12.0.les%3Bernk_mobile_unfiltered..0.0...1.1.ZCiMHCN2DGo&biw=360&bih=567&sei=6tMSUYDcMOX02QWemIC4Dw#i=1 Phone Post
Awwready!

Phone Post
2/6/13 5:21 PM
BigfootsChin

Phone Post
2/6/13 5:51 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy b-day Mr. NDNH! All the best sir!
2/6/13 7:32 PM
JBASS
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/6/13 7:54 PM

NDNH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO, HOPE IT'S LIKE

2/7/13 2:51 AM
BigfootsChin

crossfire - Phone Post
We have a winner ladies and mentalmen!!

10,000 internet points to you sir!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.