UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

2/21/13 12:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Anyone know where NDNH went?

Haven't seen him post in days, we're gonna have to send a search party. Phone Post
2/21/13 12:23 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great question, been wondering that myself. Someone said he was double permabanned in a diaz thread but I dont know how true that is Phone Post
2/21/13 12:24 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems really odd.  He was such an active poster, and I haven't seen him on either the OG or UG for a long time.

2/21/13 12:26 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe it was a second account? I dont think he could be banned right now, I think his posts are still up Phone Post
2/21/13 8:09 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 

Great question, been wondering that myself. Someone said he was double permabanned in a diaz thread but I dont know how true that is Phone Post

TTT for an answer
2/21/13 9:00 AM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe NDNH took a break. A vacation with the wife, out sick, couldn't pay his internet bill? Who knows. I couldn't imagine him being permabanned... we all saw how that worked out last time.

Until NDNH Phone Post
2/22/13 11:47 AM
KingGo

WHEREFORE ART THO NDNH?? Phone Post
2/22/13 11:48 AM
pampered_fighter

checked in homey
2/22/13 1:53 PM
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU's for my 12er brethren

2/23/13 2:26 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - 

VU's for my 12er brethren

Right back at ya mah niggah...been fishing again and handing out VTFU's :D

2/23/13 2:39 AM
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At what point do you think our join dates will become long enough ago that UG douchebags can't use them against us in arguments? Phone Post
2/23/13 2:47 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -  At what point do you think our join dates will become long enough ago that UG douchebags can't use them against us in arguments? Phone Post

Well, I have read threads from longer-serving members where they've said things like 'Remember when we used to say 08'ers gunna 08??'

As long as someone has been a member here longer than you, they'll still use it. Unless you become a mod or you're DamnSevern lol. 

Although I saw a 13'er call out a 12'er on their join date not too long ago...there's a lot of terrible 13'ers this year.

2/23/13 3:04 AM

JBASS -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -  At what point do you think our join dates will become long enough ago that UG douchebags can't use them against us in arguments? Phone Post

Well, I have read threads from longer-serving members where they've said things like 'Remember when we used to say 08'ers gunna 08??'

As long as someone has been a member here longer than you, they'll still use it. Unless you become a mod or you're DamnSevern lol. 

Although I saw a 13'er call out a 12'er on their join date not too long ago...there's a lot of terrible 13'ers this year.

Haha that's hilarious. That or it's someone forgetting they're using their troll account. Phone Post
2/23/13 4:11 AM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo

Fucking 12er's. They always be 12'ing. Phone Post
2/23/13 4:35 AM
Fedoral Crime
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - At what point do you think our join dates will become long enough ago that UG douchebags can't use them against us in arguments? Phone Post
I don't think it's ever been used against me in an argument but that's cos I'm a 12er and we're fuggin awesome!

Just think of how awesome the number 12 is for a second. What's the most basic yet effective combo in boxing/MMA? That's right, a 1-2. What happens when you put 1 and 2 together . . . wait for it . . . . wait for it . . . .You a number muthafuckin 12!!! *Drops mic* Phone Post
2/23/13 4:39 AM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo

I wish 11'er had a ring to it like 12'er does. Jealous. Phone Post
2/23/13 4:47 AM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo

bonerfart -
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo -  Fucking 12er's. They always be 12'ing. Phone Post

Dude, I am peacefully convening here. I love 12'ers. Phone Post
2/23/13 4:59 AM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - At what point do you think our join dates will become long enough ago that UG douchebags can't use them against us in arguments? Phone Post
I don't think it's ever been used against me in an argument but that's cos I'm a 12er and we're fuggin awesome!

Just think of how awesome the number 12 is for a second. What's the most basic yet effective combo in boxing/MMA? That's right, a 1-2. What happens when you put 1 and 2 together . . . wait for it . . . . wait for it . . . .You a number muthafuckin 12!!! *Drops mic* Phone Post
BOOOOOOOOOOOM Phone Post
2/23/13 7:35 AM
Lazer MMA

BigfootsChin - 
Fedoral Crime -

BOOOOOOOOOOOM Phone Post

F that argument!

If a logical point is met by a join date to prove a point, the guy bringing up the join date to prove something is an idiot.

/ debate
2/23/13 8:26 AM

Probably a long time, but you know what?

When they are all like "GTFO outta here noob! 3/23/12 faggot 3/23/12 faggot!"

You just gotta be like

The sooner they realize they just have to

The better it will be.

2/23/13 8:40 AM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ nice !! Phone Post
2/23/13 7:37 PM
JBASS

naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - 

Probably a long time, but you know what?

When they are all like "GTFO outta here noob! 3/23/12 faggot 3/23/12 faggot!"

You just gotta be like

The sooner they realize they just have to

The better it will be.

Ahahaha you used my birthday there, nice :D

2/24/13 1:56 PM
KingGo

JBASS -

I have a feeling 13ers are gonna be as bad as 12ers are awesome Phone Post
2/24/13 1:58 PM
KingGo

Also, thanks for the vote ups! Phone Post
2/28/13 5:46 PM
KingGo

Has anyone seen seuss lately? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.