UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/1/13 7:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -  NDNH was perma-banned Phone Post

WHY?
3/1/13 9:32 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 

WHY?

for being too bad ass - couldn't handle his swag.

forking shame that.

3/1/13 10:34 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
Lazer MMA - 

WHY?

for being too bad ass - couldn't handle his swag.

forking shame that.

Too bad . Guy was a quality poster. Haven't seen a few posters as of late either. With all the people losing SN bets, I can't keep track of a lot of ugers lol. Phone Post
3/1/13 3:18 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody know what time the fights start tomorrow? Phone Post
3/1/13 3:31 PM
Lazer MMA

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - Anybody know what time the fights start tomorrow? Phone Post
Sorry for posting here as I'm not a 12er but I believe they start at 10 PM est tonight, no? Phone Post

How R U man?
3/1/13 3:33 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - Anybody know what time the fights start tomorrow? Phone Post
Sorry for posting here as I'm not a 12er but I believe they start at 10 PM est tonight, no? Phone Post
Ah no worries bro this thread is open for anyone. Tonight? It says its listed for March 2nd and I know its based on Japan's timezone, but I was under the impression it would have been tommorow in the AM. I guess not then Phone Post
3/1/13 3:34 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
Website says 10 pm est tomorrow (sat) night, so I guess it's live as many Japanese events take place Sunday afternoon.

Sorry guys, won't post here again Phone Post
Cool bro much appreciated. Phone Post
3/1/13 3:35 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

And +1 Phone Post
3/2/13 11:17 AM
KingGo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else hear that jimmy has been forced into retirement via banhammer? Phone Post
3/2/13 11:26 AM
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo -  Anyone else hear that jimmy has been forced into retirement via banhammer? Phone Post

You say that like it's a bad thing lol

3/2/13 11:31 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Jimmy was cool at first, but his trolling got annoying like that of a child screaming in wal-mart. Phone Post
3/2/13 11:48 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Better him than gamer. My god that that guy is aaa-gra-vating Phone Post
3/2/13 11:56 AM
KingGo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
KingGo -  Anyone else hear that jimmy has been forced into retirement via banhammer? Phone Post

More like a little confused. Kid acted like he was 12 and most of his trolling came across as whiny but I never saw him post anything banworthy. I wonder if the mods just got tired of getting lists from jimmy of users who kept kole konrading him. Phone Post
3/2/13 11:58 AM
KingGo

Also is ndnh now nick diaz number 1 fan? Heard about the second permabanning. Quality members are dropping off, 2jups was threatening to gtfo after calo was banned Phone Post
3/2/13 12:03 PM
JBASS
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
JBASS -

More like a little confused. Kid acted like he was 12 and most of his trolling came across as whiny but I never saw him post anything banworthy. I wonder if the mods just got tired of getting lists from jimmy of users who kept kole konrading him. Phone Post

He still had a lot to learn about teh interwebz. 

Calo being banned is a travesty. He was a part of the NKTKDace charity drive whilst he was struggling with cancer. It's amazing how quickly that got forgotten.  

And I'm not even a Calo fan, personally I don't like the stuff he posts. But that's because I hate bad spelling and grammar lol

3/2/13 2:28 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Who do you gentlemen have for tonight? Phone Post
3/2/13 3:01 PM
Lazer MMA

Really pumped for Lombard the fight. BTW you should have asked for example of one of those 500 word rants lol. None was forthcoming.
3/2/13 3:11 PM
KingGo

Lombard, gomi, and stann...hunt by knockout or struve by decision, maybe submission. Phone Post
3/2/13 3:14 PM
Lazer MMA

Yea the Hunt fight is a good one!
3/2/13 3:38 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lazer MMA -
Really pumped for Lombard the fight. BTW you should have asked for example of one of those 500 word rants lol. None was forthcoming.
Same here. I want Silva/Lombard badly. N no need to post stalk you bro :) Phone Post
3/2/13 3:41 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

I got

Stann tko rd 3 (pulling for Wandy)

Struve tko. (I know I know and I'm pulling for Hunt secretly)

Okami Dec. (Pulling for Lombard obviously)

Diego tko rd 1 (pulling for Gomi) Phone Post
3/2/13 3:44 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stann > Silva
Struve > Hunt
Okami > Lombard
Sanchez > Gomi
Yahya > Hirota
Stun Gun > Bahadurzada Phone Post
3/2/13 3:50 PM
KingGo

Well since were getting into specifics here...

Stann by first round ko. Im expecting silva to go in like he did against leben, and I dont trust his chin anymore. Sorry guys :(

Lombard by decision if he can keep from being wrestle fucked.

Gomi by decision. I think that cut is really gonna hurt diego.

Struve/hunt is gonna be really good, a while ago I would have counted struve out but hes improved w every fight. Hunt is damn near impossible to knock out though...struve by submisson Phone Post
3/2/13 3:55 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

KingGo - Well since were getting into specifics here...

Stann by first round ko. Im expecting silva to go in like he did against leben, and I dont trust his chin anymore. Sorry guys :(

Lombard by decision if he can keep from being wrestle fucked.

Gomi by decision. I think that cut is really gonna hurt diego.

Struve/hunt is gonna be really good, a while ago I would have counted struve out but hes improved w every fight. Hunt is damn near impossible to knock out though...struve by submisson Phone Post
Very good predictions Phone Post
3/2/13 4:15 PM
KingGo

Thank you! Well see how the turn out. Anyone wanna make a bet? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.