UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

2/28/13 8:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
KingGo -  Has anyone seen seuss lately? Phone Post

Today I think clowning some troll.

WTF is NDNH? Permaban?

Why??
So he was perma perma banned? Phone Post
2/28/13 8:58 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NDNH was perma-banned Phone Post
2/28/13 9:00 PM
JBASS
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

The thing is Fitchhelpsmesleep, I know thats not your true S/N. As NaughtiidawgLiverKickedMySN isn't mine. Neither is the one i'm rocking now. This is Anderson P Sonnen, A/K/A APS, A/K/A If I challenge you to an S/N bet, take it because I lose everytime aparently.

That said, yep most of those that you tell

"hey bro!"

Theres always someone that's like....

2/28/13 10:54 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - NDNH was perma-banned Phone Post
Was there a reason discovered for this permaban pt 2? Phone Post
2/28/13 11:24 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ofcourse it is not my true SN Mr. Anderson P Sonnen. I did not see Damian Maia coming, and lost the rights to SubbedZER0.

Those rights however, return as of this coming Monday, the 3rd. I accept this challenge of yours, what fights you got your eye on for this? UFC 158?

2/28/13 11:29 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

read you wrong my man! thought you were putting out the bat signal for an s.n bet. 

i'm in anyway though. i'll wait for the shot at the title.

3/1/13 1:28 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Haha I actually called the Fitch fight. Maia by dec.

I have this new SN for another 29 days and I haven't had my original for a month already. So when this ones up, I'll take a vacation from SN betting for a little while lol. Will definitely keep it in mind, though Phone Post
3/1/13 7:58 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -  NDNH was perma-banned Phone Post

WHY?
3/1/13 9:32 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 

WHY?

for being too bad ass - couldn't handle his swag.

forking shame that.

3/1/13 10:34 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
Lazer MMA - 

WHY?

for being too bad ass - couldn't handle his swag.

forking shame that.

Too bad . Guy was a quality poster. Haven't seen a few posters as of late either. With all the people losing SN bets, I can't keep track of a lot of ugers lol. Phone Post
3/1/13 3:18 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Anybody know what time the fights start tomorrow? Phone Post
3/1/13 3:31 PM
Lazer MMA

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - Anybody know what time the fights start tomorrow? Phone Post
Sorry for posting here as I'm not a 12er but I believe they start at 10 PM est tonight, no? Phone Post

How R U man?
3/1/13 3:33 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - Anybody know what time the fights start tomorrow? Phone Post
Sorry for posting here as I'm not a 12er but I believe they start at 10 PM est tonight, no? Phone Post
Ah no worries bro this thread is open for anyone. Tonight? It says its listed for March 2nd and I know its based on Japan's timezone, but I was under the impression it would have been tommorow in the AM. I guess not then Phone Post
3/1/13 3:34 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
Website says 10 pm est tomorrow (sat) night, so I guess it's live as many Japanese events take place Sunday afternoon.

Sorry guys, won't post here again Phone Post
Cool bro much appreciated. Phone Post
3/1/13 3:35 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

And +1 Phone Post
3/2/13 11:17 AM
KingGo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else hear that jimmy has been forced into retirement via banhammer? Phone Post
3/2/13 11:26 AM
JBASS
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo -  Anyone else hear that jimmy has been forced into retirement via banhammer? Phone Post

You say that like it's a bad thing lol

3/2/13 11:31 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Jimmy was cool at first, but his trolling got annoying like that of a child screaming in wal-mart. Phone Post
3/2/13 11:48 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Better him than gamer. My god that that guy is aaa-gra-vating Phone Post
3/2/13 11:56 AM
KingGo
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS -
KingGo -  Anyone else hear that jimmy has been forced into retirement via banhammer? Phone Post

More like a little confused. Kid acted like he was 12 and most of his trolling came across as whiny but I never saw him post anything banworthy. I wonder if the mods just got tired of getting lists from jimmy of users who kept kole konrading him. Phone Post
3/2/13 11:58 AM
KingGo

Also is ndnh now nick diaz number 1 fan? Heard about the second permabanning. Quality members are dropping off, 2jups was threatening to gtfo after calo was banned Phone Post
3/2/13 12:03 PM
JBASS

KingGo - 
JBASS -

More like a little confused. Kid acted like he was 12 and most of his trolling came across as whiny but I never saw him post anything banworthy. I wonder if the mods just got tired of getting lists from jimmy of users who kept kole konrading him. Phone Post

He still had a lot to learn about teh interwebz. 

Calo being banned is a travesty. He was a part of the NKTKDace charity drive whilst he was struggling with cancer. It's amazing how quickly that got forgotten.  

And I'm not even a Calo fan, personally I don't like the stuff he posts. But that's because I hate bad spelling and grammar lol

3/2/13 2:28 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Who do you gentlemen have for tonight? Phone Post
3/2/13 3:01 PM
Lazer MMA

Really pumped for Lombard the fight. BTW you should have asked for example of one of those 500 word rants lol. None was forthcoming.
3/2/13 3:11 PM
KingGo

Lombard, gomi, and stann...hunt by knockout or struve by decision, maybe submission. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.