UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/3/13 12:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twas controversial Phone Post
3/3/13 12:58 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MY GOD THIS MAINE EVENT!!!! Phone Post
3/3/13 12:59 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lol main Phone Post
3/3/13 1:05 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
3/3/13 1:07 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

KingGo -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -
KingGo - Yea a 30 day sounds good. Lit me knlw the reslts bc I dnt have fuel Phone Post
Will post pic for avatar later bro Phone Post
Fair is fiar I accepy thw humlition Phone Post
I won't make it too bad lol don't worry Phone Post
3/3/13 1:16 AM
stookartz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/3/13 1:40 AM
KingGo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAVE A NICK DIAZ SN FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!!! Phone Post
Hahq np doibt, try to meep king in it ig you cqn Phone Post
3/3/13 2:45 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
KingGo -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAVE A NICK DIAZ SN FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!!! Phone Post
Hahq np doibt, try to meep king in it ig you cqn Phone Post
Fair enough. Let me sleep on it, I'll let you know your fate tomorrow :)

In the mean time if you guys have any suggestions let me know Phone Post
DON'T_BE_SCARED_GOMI Phone Post
3/3/13 2:46 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

KING_DIRTY_ SANCHEZ Phone Post
3/3/13 3:02 AM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - KING_DIRTY_ SANCHEZ Phone Post
Legit Phone Post
3/3/13 10:56 AM
KingGo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont be scared gomi is fucking genius hahaha. Yea, wont be upset if king isnt in it. I cant believe I got all my picks wrong! Although in reality I knew I shouldnt have bet against hunt ko power, that was dumb in hindsight. I heard wandy almost got finished in the first though?! Phone Post
3/3/13 12:15 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

KingGo - Dont be scared gomi is fucking genius hahaha. Yea, wont be upset if king isnt in it. I cant believe I got all my picks wrong! Although in reality I knew I shouldnt have bet against hunt ko power, that was dumb in hindsight. I heard wandy almost got finished in the first though?! Phone Post
Hehe I personally like that one myself Phone Post
3/3/13 12:17 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

And yeah, it was a back and forth war. Both almost got finished mid first. Wandys chin has improved drasticly. 205 is where he belongs if he wants to continue competing IMO Phone Post
3/3/13 2:09 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - And yeah, it was a back and forth war. Both almost got finished mid first. Wandys chin has improved drasticly. 205 is where he belongs if he wants to continue competing IMO Phone Post
Lol ^^ drastically Phone Post
3/3/13 2:35 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo -  Dont be scared gomi is fucking genius hahaha. Yea, wont be upset if king isnt in it. I cant believe I got all my picks wrong! Although in reality I knew I shouldnt have bet against hunt ko power, that was dumb in hindsight. I heard wandy almost got finished in the first though?! Phone Post

I can't believe I needed Hunt to win to even win $$! That Gomi decision was SICK! I cursed at the TV
3/3/13 3:35 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - What do you guys think of King_Axe_Murdered_By_A_Diaz_Fan for his new sn? Too long? Phone Post
Very nice. Like how you added both names for relevance.

I still think DON'T_BE_SCARED_GOMI

is too legit Phone Post
3/3/13 5:28 PM
KingGo

Id probably do it wout the king. Ill do either or Phone Post
3/3/13 11:56 PM
KingGo

Does anyone have any of anderson silvas old fight videos? Muay thai, mma, doesnt matter, I just wanna see as much of his style as possible...am I allowed to mske a reauest thread for somethin like that? Phone Post
3/4/13 1:31 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

I could post some later. Check out my AS Appreciation thread to see some cool stuff. Also Pro Ice has created threads with old Silva vids. Phone Post
3/4/13 2:50 AM
KingGo

Just sent the email Phone Post
3/4/13 4:39 AM
KingGo

Also, jokes on you! Im a nick diaz fan. Dude top 5 fav Phone Post
3/4/13 11:07 AM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT

Aaaaaaaaand done. Phone Post
3/4/13 12:05 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lol nice Phone Post
3/4/13 6:57 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So where's yellow? Respected 12ers are dropping like flies Phone Post
3/4/13 6:58 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - KingGo, please change your sn to:

Nick Diaz Is The KingGoat

Send an email to:

snchange@mixedmartialarts.com

And please post here once it's been changed :) Phone Post
So is this dude NDNH? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.