UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/4/13 6:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - So where's yellow? Respected 12ers are dropping like flies Phone Post
I was wondering the same thing. Passing of the 12er torches perhaps? Phone Post
3/4/13 7:00 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - KingGo, please change your sn to:

Nick Diaz Is The KingGoat

Send an email to:

snchange@mixedmartialarts.com

And please post here once it's been changed :) Phone Post
So is this dude NDNH? Phone Post
Possibly. I don't think so, though. Ndnh was a GIF hound. Dude spoke fluent GIF for sure. Phone Post
3/4/13 7:01 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - So where's yellow? Respected 12ers are dropping like flies Phone Post
I was wondering the same thing. Passing of the 12er torches perhaps? Phone Post

Last log in was 18 HRS ago. Maybe frozen?
3/4/13 7:03 PM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here again!! How are my fellow 12'ers?? Phone Post
3/4/13 7:05 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

BigfootsChin - Here again!! How are my fellow 12'ers?? Phone Post
Doin swell brother! And yourself?? Phone Post
3/4/13 7:41 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P Sonnen, you have a tough time with SN bets huh? Phone Post
3/4/13 8:21 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -  Anderson P Sonnen, you have a tough time with SN bets huh? Phone Post

3/4/13 8:26 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
KingGo - Yea a 30 day sounds good. Lit me knlw the reslts bc I dnt have fuel Phone Post
Will post pic for avatar later bro Phone Post

Enjoy :)

3/4/13 8:26 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What up homiiiiiiiies. Yea havent seen yellow either. Just sittin around killin time til the gf is done w her hair appt, whats everyone else doin Phone Post
3/4/13 8:27 PM
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 
KingGo - Yea a 30 day sounds good. Lit me knlw the reslts bc I dnt have fuel Phone Post
Will post pic for avatar later bro Phone Post

Enjoy :)

Hahahaha hilarious. Gonna jump on a pc and change it Phone Post
3/4/13 8:28 PM
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
I talked to yellow briefly today, think he's just been busy, said he'd text me to explain his absence later Phone Post
Strange how a 13er with a late Feb join date (IIRC) is in contact with yellow...

:) Phone Post
3/4/13 8:31 PM

Anderson, I notice you saved this photo as "funny pic for facebook rape" Care to explain???
3/4/13 8:33 PM

Edited: 03/04/13 8:33 PM
3/4/13 8:33 PM

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
I talked to yellow briefly today, think he's just been busy, said he'd text me to explain his absence later Phone Post
Strange how a 13er with a late Feb join date (IIRC) is in contact with yellow...

Even stranger he'd just start posting in a thread meant for people who joined in 2012, right?

Better just not to question it Phone Post

The rabbit hole digs deeper...
3/4/13 8:34 PM

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -

Even stranger he'd just start posting in a thread meant for people who joined in 2012, right?

Agreed. Too much. Mind will explode. Phone Post
3/4/13 8:37 PM

Okay, avatar changed. I swear Ive been to school with a kid who looked like this
3/4/13 8:45 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -

I thought the same thing.....

3/4/13 8:46 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - Anderson, I notice you saved this photo as "funny pic for facebook rape" Care to explain???

lol i just copied the link image.

3/4/13 8:47 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - Okay, avatar changed. I swear Ive been to school with a kid who looked like this

voted you up hombre

3/4/13 9:03 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Edited: 03/04/13 9:04 PM
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -

3/6/13 2:27 AM

Damn, this thread has staying power. Phone Post
3/6/13 2:36 AM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where the hell is yellow?? Phone Post
3/6/13 2:38 AM

No idea. Maybe he's moved on to bigger and better things.

Or Sherdog Phone Post
3/6/13 2:51 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Damn, this thread has staying power. Phone Post
12ers never die Phone Post
3/6/13 2:56 AM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - No idea. Maybe he's moved on to bigger and better things.

Or Sherdog Phone Post
Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.