UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/7/13 12:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is still smelling of awesome Phone Post
3/7/13 12:57 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread shall never die

3/7/13 1:34 PM
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like this thread is mostly pro-Diaz (which is fine), but do I have any fellow GSP fans here?

3/7/13 1:36 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like GSP and Diaz equally. Big fans of both. Phone Post
3/7/13 1:37 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like we've been neck to neck in arrows for a while :) Phone Post
3/7/13 1:40 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Looks like we've been neck to neck in arrows for a while :) Phone Post

I think this is the first time I've ever passed you.  Tied you up though.

3/7/13 1:43 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  I like GSP and Diaz equally. Big fans of both. Phone Post

GSP will always be my favourite fighter, but we're in the same boat - Nick is definitely one of my favourite fighters.

I say it all the time, but Diaz/Daley was one of the craziest things I've ever seen in my life.

3/7/13 1:52 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Looks like we've been neck to neck in arrows for a while :) Phone Post

I got you later. And im assuming your sn was from the cowboy fight? Fuckin SN bets make get me confused with who is posting. Thatjustlikeyouropinion? Or? Phone Post
3/7/13 1:53 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  I like GSP and Diaz equally. Big fans of both. Phone Post

GSP will always be my favourite fighter, but we're in the same boat - Nick is definitely one of my favourite fighters.

I say it all the time, but Diaz/Daley was one of the craziest things I've ever seen in my life.

Fuck yea i love that fight....One of those fights where you scream at your friend/girlfriend in a madman-like victory rebel yell Phone Post
3/7/13 1:55 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

I got you later. And im assuming your sn was from the cowboy fight? Fuckin SN bets make get me confused with who is posting. Thatjustlikeyouropinion? Or? Phone Post

No worries man.  And yup, Cowboy let me down.  And nah, Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman is Ima2timeloser (I think).  I was Machida'sStraightLeft, but most of my UGing career has been done under my present SN.

I'm 99% sure I'm gonna keep the SN I have now - I like it better.

3/7/13 1:59 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

Fuck yea i love that fight....One of those fights where you scream at your friend/girlfriend in a madman-like victory rebel yell Phone Post

I remember the exchange they had at the end where Daley was up against the fence.  It was hard to tell that Diaz hurt him, and so I lost it when Diaz backed off and Daley started stumbling.

3/7/13 2:00 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lol yeah cowboy fucked it all up for us. Yea I figured it was you or tjlyom. My bad. And yeah that's a bad ass SN, especially considering its from a lost bet. My last two SN changes were as unimaginative as ever so I'm definitely going back to APS. I came up with that SN to symbolize my two favorite fighters and one of THE greatest rivalries in mma history. Phone Post
3/7/13 2:00 PM

crossfire - 

I feel like this thread is mostly pro-Diaz (which is fine), but do I have any fellow GSP fans here?

Fuck yes ! Im a fan of most fighters but in this case im rooting for GSP Phone Post

Awesome.  I also don't dislike any fighters and like Nick quite a bit, but I was a GSP fan before I was even an MMA fan.

3/7/13 2:01 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - 

I remember the exchange they had at the end where Daley was up against the fence.  It was hard to tell that Diaz hurt him, and so I lost it when Diaz backed off and Daley started stumbling.

Ah the memory is refreshing :) Phone Post
3/7/13 2:04 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Lol yeah cowboy fucked it all up for us. Yea I figured it was you or tjlyom. My bad. And yeah that's a bad ass SN, especially considering its from a lost bet. My last two SN changes were as unimaginative as ever so I'm definitely going back to APS. I came up with that SN to symbolize my two favorite fighters and one of THE greatest rivalries in mma history. Phone Post

Anderson P Sonnen is a dope SN.

The part I love about their fights (that nobody really talks about) is how Chael won every round in both of their fights on the scorecards, but Anderson was the one that closed the show both times.

Chael has 5 rounds in the books over Andy, but Andy has the two Ws

3/7/13 2:05 PM

Even though it's small, this gif shows how hard Diaz hit Daley.  Definitely the best angle.

3/7/13 2:09 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Well bro me and some of my boys were big fans but we are old time MMA guys so we wanted him (and fully expected for some reason) to challenge bigger guys. I mean we talked about a fight with Fedor (we flat out 100 percent expected AS)! I admit that may be a little crazy but Hendo did fight open weight close to GSP's weight (before the cut) so, our expectations were too high I guess.

I'll always respect the man's talent though. I bet a nice sum VS ND to boot. Hard not to be a fan of the guy at least somewhat IMO. He does what he does better than anyone ever did.
3/7/13 2:11 PM

crossfire -  1000 ! Phone Post

Milestone!

3/7/13 2:17 PM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm new here, but what's a noob?

3/7/13 2:25 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Lol yeah cowboy fucked it all up for us. Yea I figured it was you or tjlyom. My bad. And yeah that's a bad ass SN, especially considering its from a lost bet. My last two SN changes were as unimaginative as ever so I'm definitely going back to APS. I came up with that SN to symbolize my two favorite fighters and one of THE greatest rivalries in mma history. Phone Post

Anderson P Sonnen is a dope SN.

The part I love about their fights (that nobody really talks about) is how Chael won every round in both of their fights on the scorecards, but Anderson was the one that closed the show both times.

Chael has 5 rounds in the books over Andy, but Andy has the two Ws

Truth. Phone Post
3/7/13 2:26 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

crossfire -
crossfire -  1000 ! Phone Post

Milestone!

Actually it was 1001 , lazer snagged the 1000 , the son of a bitch. Phone Post
Haha. Only 11,900 and something more posts to go. Phone Post
3/8/13 4:12 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one step closer!

in a related note any news on the Marko Hunto JDS fight?
3/8/13 10:15 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Dana White ?@danawhite

Mark Hunt and I just got off the phone and had a GREAT conversation!!

Could happen. WILL happen Phone Post
3/8/13 10:46 AM
Primal
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What? Phone Post
3/8/13 10:52 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate Dana's tweets hes a cock tease.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.