UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/8/13 10:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The could happen WILL happen part was not part of the original tweet btw. Phone Post
3/8/13 11:40 AM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did hunt "reject" the jds fight before or after that tweet? Word around town is hunt turned down jds, idk if that tweet is referring to a bigger fight or jds/hunt is on Phone Post
3/8/13 11:50 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT -  Did hunt "reject" the jds fight before or after that tweet? Word around town is hunt turned down jds, idk if that tweet is referring to a bigger fight or jds/hunt is on Phone Post

Hunt rejecting the fight is a damn fantasy without exception IMO

mark richard hunt ?@markhunt1974
Ask the boss army to make it happen

I want in troops and only the boss @danawhite can make it happen lets go army ATTACK the general wants in on this fight

Jus so u know I don't turn fights down

I have never turned down a fight and even wen I was injured I had to force myself not to fight your general fears no man but the almighty
3/8/13 11:52 AM
Lazer MMA

hellride - The fight is on, hunt's sponsors are confirming it as stated in another thread.http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2143777&page=13

Is this fuckin true or no?
3/8/13 12:17 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Helluva fucken fight, it better be on. Phone Post
3/8/13 12:41 PM
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
hellride - The fight is on, hunt's sponsors are confirming it as stated in another thread.http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2143777&page=13

Damn the app for not letting me copy/paste thread Phone Post
3/8/13 2:39 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 
Lazer MMA -

Damn the app for not letting me copy/paste thread Phone Post

3/8/13 2:46 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lazer MMA - 

If true then....

If not then....

3/8/13 5:24 PM
Lazer MMA

madmav -
@dana.. hey dummy.. hunto says he don't turn down fights..
=D http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2143681&page=4
3/8/13 6:07 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

158 main card predictions? I've got:

GSP def Diaz via dec
Condit def Hendricks via dec
Ellenberger def Marquardt via NASTY ASS KO MUTHAFUCKA
Ring def Camozzi via sub
Ricci def Fletcher via dec (why is this on PPV?) Phone Post
3/8/13 6:16 PM

Oooooooh fun!

Diaz by decision
Condit by KTFO
Ellenberger by kick's preditclictikb
Fuck I dont remember who else is fighting Phone Post
3/8/13 6:17 PM

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - Oooooooh fun!

Diaz by decision
Condit by KTFO
Ellenberger by kick's preditclictikb
Fuck I dont remember who else is fighting Phone Post
Ring and fletcher Phone Post
3/8/13 6:20 PM
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit vs Hendricks is the most compelling matchup on the card for me.  So hard to predict.  I like Condit via improved striking defense and being more versatile.

3/8/13 6:24 PM

rrefs - Do you guys think Condit will fight againt Hendricks like he did against Diaz?

I don't see why he wouldn't, and I have no problem with that.  Standing in the pocket with Hendricks is suicide.  He'd be wise to try to keep Hendro at kickboxing range.

3/8/13 6:33 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 158 main card predictions? I've got:

GSP def Diaz via dec
Condit def Hendricks via dec
Ellenberger def Marquardt via NASTY ASS KO MUTHAFUCKA
Ring def Camozzi via sub
Ricci def Fletcher via dec (why is this on PPV?) Phone Post
I agree with all of these except Condit/Hendricks. I think both have a fire lit under their asses, but the hunger edge goes to Hendricks. I see Carlos being aggressive. Playing it a little safe, but more so trying to go for the finish. And I see Hendricks catching and finishing him in the late 2nd. Phone Post
3/8/13 6:34 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

rrefs - I haven't watched many Condit fights, but how is his wrestling? Would he be able to win by GnP?
His wrestling is very underrated, and he could very well finish on the ground. He's more counter aggressive with wrestling, so the only way I see it happening is if he catches Hendricks on the feet first. Phone Post
3/8/13 11:40 PM

rrefs - Do you guys think Condit will fight againt Hendricks like he did against Diaz?
Nah, I think diaz was a one time thing. Stylistically they were too similar (both like to stand n bang) but diaz has the cardio to take more shots and stay stronger in the later rounds. I think diaz got into condits head for that fight. He didnt fight like that against gsp and I think hes looking to make a statement with hendricks. I just hope he doesnt get knocked the fuck out by that monster left. Phone Post
3/8/13 11:45 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -
rrefs - I haven't watched many Condit fights, but how is his wrestling? Would he be able to win by GnP?
His wrestling is very underrated, and he could very well finish on the ground. He's more counter aggressive with wrestling, so the only way I see it happening is if he catches Hendricks on the feet first. Phone Post
yea, if the fight goes to the ground, condit is more than capable to finish off his back Phone Post
3/10/13 3:49 AM

Any of you familiar with KingOfFighters? If so, I have an interesting story Phone Post
3/10/13 7:11 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -  Any of you familiar with KingOfFighters? If so, I have an interesting story Phone Post

Do tell!! 

3/10/13 8:16 AM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - Any of you familiar with KingOfFighters? If so, I have an interesting story Phone Post
Phone Post
3/10/13 8:42 AM
Lazer MMA

ND#1 gif's?
3/10/13 8:57 AM
TEX4N

Lazer MMA -
ND#1 gif's?
Excusé muah? Phone Post
3/10/13 8:58 AM
Lazer MMA

Ref. last pg.
3/10/13 10:36 AM
Lazer MMA

Per the 1000th post here I do understand the frustration of fans RE: GSP (that post did not even mention point fighting either, which I find it hard to kill the guy for as the objective is to win the fight AND the guy does the PPV buys ANYWAY - although we correctly do give props to finishers)

What I do not like is trying to elevate a fighter who is guilty of basically the same thing maybe even to a much higher extent when you shitting on GSP for not stepping up. Further, terms like "coward" or "F'in Coward" should lead to ban RIGHT away IMO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.