UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/15/13 1:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattyECB
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thug Life Bitches
3/15/13 1:03 AM
MattyECB
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, 12ers fo life Bitches
3/15/13 1:03 AM
MattyECB

Double fuck, I just realised I'm not a 12er
3/15/13 1:04 AM
MattyECB

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Overseer got owned by BCE - I'm doing a 1 year SN bet on Diaz. This will be legendary. Phone Post
Bravo, friend. I like the bravado Phone Post

Ya that thread really was a nice pissing contest. As faggoty an SN as he's probably ending up with, he'll be one of the few ppl really backing up his man-crush

Much Hespect fren!
3/15/13 1:35 AM
TEX4N
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overseer got owned by BCE - I'm doing a 1 year SN bet on Diaz. This will be legendary. Phone Post
Good luck to you sir. I'll be rooting for diaz on this one. Phone Post
3/15/13 3:50 AM
JBASS
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will have to check out the presser later, about to leave for a friends birthday. 

In other 12'er related news, I started training for an insurance job last week and started on the floor on wednesday. I'm already top three for the most important statistic in the call center and the leader when it comes to the actual raw data. Kickin' ass and taking names!! Although today I was given a very hard case to deal with and one that I was told I wouldn't encounter for my first 12 months; an insurance claim that involves a fatality. Without getting into too much detail for gore and legal reasons, a couple had gone away and a friend's daughter was house sitting for them. They returned to find that the young lady'd had a massive haemorrage and had died a few days prior. It's still something I have running through my brain nearly ten hours later. 

But enough of this sad talk, how you been 12'ers?? Oh, VTFU for all of you too :)

3/15/13 5:02 AM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DIAZ ftw
3/15/13 7:53 AM
PutYourChubbyInMyCubby
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck my friend! Phone Post
3/15/13 7:56 AM
Wicked smahtMF

Overseer got owned by BCE -  I'm doing a 1 year SN bet on Diaz. This will be legendary. Phone Post

nice
3/15/13 8:46 AM
Thuglife13
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - Thug Life Bitches

This^
3/15/13 10:52 AM
JBASS
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrefs - 
JBASS - 

Will have to check out the presser later, about to leave for a friends birthday. 

In other 12'er related news, I started training for an insurance job last week and started on the floor on wednesday. I'm already top three for the most important statistic in the call center and the leader when it comes to the actual raw data. Kickin' ass and taking names!! Although today I was given a very hard case to deal with and one that I was told I wouldn't encounter for my first 12 months; an insurance claim that involves a fatality. Without getting into too much detail for gore and legal reasons, a couple had gone away and a friend's daughter was house sitting for them. They returned to find that the young lady'd had a massive haemorrage and had died a few days prior. It's still something I have running through my brain nearly ten hours later. 

But enough of this sad talk, how you been 12'ers?? Oh, VTFU for all of you too :)

FRAT, but VTFU for VTFU'ing!

Long story short - I deal with insurance and had to look at pictures from a bedroom where someone had died. It was pretty disturbing. 

3/15/13 3:28 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt 4 weigh ins!!!!

3/15/13 4:05 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
686 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn....at work and missing them as usual Phone Post
3/15/13 5:36 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
686 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah cross. I can hear a flock of seaguls now. Phone Post
3/15/13 6:28 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So excited. Any 12ers going? I can't even imagine what the atmosphere at Bell Centre will be like. Phone Post
3/15/13 7:36 PM
Lazer MMA

Who you got 12ers in top 2 fights.

GSP
Hendro

GO 12ers!
3/15/13 7:58 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrefs -
Lazer MMA - 
Who you got 12ers in top 2 fights.

GSP
Hendro

GO 12ers!

I got the opposite of your picks.
What refs said. Condit for the mothafucking knockoooooooooooooout! Phone Post
3/15/13 7:59 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP and Condit for me Phone Post
3/16/13 8:07 AM
Lazer MMA

Let's go 12ers! WTF do you have?
3/16/13 9:19 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

crossfire -
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - Hell yeah cross. I can hear a flock of seaguls now. Phone Post
Phone Post
Haha that's what I was shooting for. Phone Post
3/16/13 9:23 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lazer, I'm going with Diaz and Hendricks. I know its a long shot, but I don't give a fuck. I never usually root against Georges either, but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. Phone Post
3/16/13 9:38 AM
Lazer MMA

Yea Cross, I admit I think The Condit fight is close to a toss up bro. But I got to go with my guy (as no $$$ was bet LOL).

Hope you did not bet Navy. I'm amazed by the level of Diaz nuthungry on this board.
3/16/13 9:52 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

No no....no bets lol. My SN track record speaks for itself. This is APS btw. No nuthuggery here, Diaz has always been one of my favs. Its like someone said here, fuck who you think is going to win, its who you want to win that counts. I gotta stand by my boy. Funny thing is, I'm going to my best bro's pad tonight watch the ppv and he's a diehard GSP fan. I will feel awkward rooting for Nick there haha. It would be like him rooting for Weidman against Andy to me. Phone Post
3/16/13 9:54 AM
Lazer MMA

Oh i was not saying u were nuthungry Navy.
3/16/13 10:01 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Haha gotchya. Yeah I'm pretty surprised at how much ppl love Diaz as well. I think its a combination of actual fans and people who just want to see a new champ. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.