UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WHERE YOU AT 12ers!?

3/16/13 9:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No no....no bets lol. My SN track record speaks for itself. This is APS btw. No nuthuggery here, Diaz has always been one of my favs. Its like someone said here, fuck who you think is going to win, its who you want to win that counts. I gotta stand by my boy. Funny thing is, I'm going to my best bro's pad tonight watch the ppv and he's a diehard GSP fan. I will feel awkward rooting for Nick there haha. It would be like him rooting for Weidman against Andy to me. Phone Post
3/16/13 9:54 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh i was not saying u were nuthungry Navy.
3/16/13 10:01 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha gotchya. Yeah I'm pretty surprised at how much ppl love Diaz as well. I think its a combination of actual fans and people who just want to see a new champ. Phone Post
3/16/13 10:36 AM
Lazer MMA

12ers R U guys sleeping on fight night. Get TF up bros!

WTF do you have in the top 2 fights. Lets GO!
3/16/13 2:24 PM
Lazer MMA

Lazer MMA - 
12ers R U guys sleeping on fight night. Get TF up bros!

WTF do you have in the top 2 fights. Lets GO!

3/16/13 2:37 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rooting for nick, hendricks, and on the fence about nate the great v ellenberger. Phone Post
3/16/13 3:38 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bozy -  Just bought the ppv and can't wait for tonight...really don't care who wins any fights, just hope there great..money would be on gsp, and condit Phone Post

Man, you'd be an easy MMA fan to get along with.

3/16/13 5:46 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

crossfire - Just finished the latest podcast with adam hunter , they had War Machine on the phone and he was going of on Askren it was fucking hilarious. He said he would poke him in the eyes , headbut and kick him in the nuts lol , actually made me wanna watch a Askren fight. He also had some chosen words for lloyd too , if you haven't listened to it its def worth it.
( Chokes and Jokes ) Phone Post
Will check it out l8er Phone Post
3/16/13 9:10 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -
crossfire - Just finished the latest podcast with adam hunter , they had War Machine on the phone and he was going of on Askren it was fucking hilarious. He said he would poke him in the eyes , headbut and kick him in the nuts lol , actually made me wanna watch a Askren fight. He also had some chosen words for lloyd too , if you haven't listened to it its def worth it.
( Chokes and Jokes ) Phone Post
Will check it out l8er Phone Post
Ditto.

Whose watchin the fights? I just lost s dollar to an early stoppage Phone Post
3/16/13 9:27 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Nice fucking finish by TJ Phone Post
3/16/13 9:30 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN - Nice fucking finish by TJ Phone Post
Hell yeah it was Phone Post
3/16/13 9:30 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Worth going back and watching IMO Phone Post
3/16/13 9:34 PM
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
bozy -  Just bought the ppv and can't wait for tonight...really don't care who wins any fights, just hope there great..money would be on gsp, and condit Phone Post

Dude, you should really change your sn to "Switzerland".

You have no strong opinions in any direction, you like and respect absolutely everyone, and you try so hard to get along with everyone.

Let me tell you, you've got quite the personality. It's no wonder your favorite fighter is GSP.

I take that as a compliment.  It's a goal of mine to be respectful to everyone.

Plus, I don't take the UG too seriously :)

3/16/13 10:49 PM
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - KingGo, you know you can change your name back tomorrow, right? Phone Post
Be that as it may, I'm keeping it, not enough diaz love. Unless you're tryin to be the only ND out there? Honestly I hate my sn, I'm on a quest to find a better one.

Also, awesome finish by tj, that kids gonna go place. First fight of the main card was as expected Phone Post
3/16/13 10:53 PM

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 

You have no strong opinions in any direction, you like and respect absolutely everyone, and you try so hard to get along with everyone.

Let me tell you, you've got quite the personality. It's no wonder your favorite fighter is GSP.

I would. Plus you sound intelligent as fuck. What do you do for a living Phone Post
3/16/13 10:59 PM

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 

I would. Plus you sound intelligent as fuck. What do you do for a living Phone Post

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'll answer regardless.  I'm not that smart, bro.

I just finished first year university, and I load food trucks and leech off my wealthy parents for a living.

3/16/13 11:05 PM

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -  I'm already falling asleep with your boring fucking story, thatlegkick. Are you always this boring? Phone Post

Like my avatar?

3/16/13 11:10 PM

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -  I'm already falling asleep with your boring fucking story, thatlegkick. Are you always this boring? Phone Post

Like my avatar?

I'm on the app, so I can't see it lol. What is it? Can you post? Phone Post

3/16/13 11:12 PM

Edited: 03/16/13 11:12 PM

I figured I owed you as much

3/16/13 11:14 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Lol Phone Post
3/16/13 11:15 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

Ellenberger or Marquardt?

I got Ellenberger via tko. Phone Post
3/16/13 11:16 PM
Tweener

I actually thought this account was banned, but I guess not.

3/16/13 11:16 PM

NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN -  Ellenberger or Marquardt?

I got Ellenberger via tko. Phone Post

Ditto.

I'm 8-1 tonight

3/16/13 11:18 PM

Marquardt is massive

3/16/13 11:19 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

HOLY SHIT! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.